• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Sweden get it Right?

I just gave you examples of why UHC cant be sustained. You seem to think money grows on trees, just like the rest of your ilk does.

It has been sustained in developed countries all over the world, for decades now. The problems with funding it have not been any different than problems with funding national defense. It's not a reason to gut either.

But tell me more about Venezuela, LOL.

It has been sustained in developed countries all over the world, for decades now. The problems with funding it have not been any different than problems with funding national defense. It's not a reason to gut either.
Your moronic denial is moronic. All those countries are raising retirement ages and are rioting now, so it proves that it cannot be sustained.

But tell me more about Venezuela, LOL.

It's obviously your favorite country since you get all your economic beliefs from them.

Back
Top Bottom