• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Slo Joe just shoot himself in the foot?

You claimed the question has been on the census for decades. The last time it was on was in the 1950 census. And, why did the Article 3 branch stop it this time?
Read it again.

Read it again.

You mean this part?

"The last time a citizenship question was among the census questions for all U.S. households was in 1950. That form asked where each person was born and in a follow-up question asked, "If foreign born — Is he naturalized?"

*You’re.

I agree. So I will say it again. You are still in the wrong decade. Plus Antifa is using the same tactics as the brown shirts of the Nazi party. The irony is just unbelievable.

I agree. So I will say it again. You are still in the wrong decade. Plus Antifa is using the same tactics as the brown shirts of the Nazi party. The irony is just unbelievable.

I don’t think that’s accurate, but even if it were antifa will be voting for Joe Biden regardless. We all agreed.

You mean this part?

"The last time a citizenship question was among the census questions for all U.S. households was in 1950. That form asked where each person was born and in a follow-up question asked, "If foreign born — Is he naturalized?"
Nope, keep trying. :cool:

I do know something. which is why I mentioned it. I can remember the head trainer at my gym coming around and telling us they were closing in a hour and would be shut down for two weeks (or long). When I got home Governor Newson was bloviating about bending the curve and the state-wide rules he was ordering. I might have even googled it for you if you hadn't taken the AH path.

When one makes a claim without backing it up, it always means one made it up.

And yet you fail to back up your assertion. :eek:

No, i did not. You fail to back up your assertion. Since my assertion is you can't back up your claim. And it's true. You haven't and have had ample opportunity.

We voted on it at the antifa convention.

Did you use your flyer miles this year? Delta was ****ing baller about it. Me and some of the boys in Ops were saying - Delta. Always book Delta.

Did you use your flyer miles this year? Delta was ****ing baller about it. Me and some of the boys in Ops were saying - Delta. Always book Delta.

Delta isn't dark and shadowy enough, and the seats are uncomfortable with all of my gear.

Uh, yeah, it is. It's one of two versions of the Census Form.

Nope, the Census takes place every ten years and uses a standardized form (the short form). The long form is an ongoing collection of census data throughout the years, and gives us statistical data on a number of things. But I bet you thought the Census Bureau only worked 6 months a decade.

Nope, the Census takes place every ten years and uses a standardized form (the short form). The long form is an ongoing collection of census data throughout the years, and gives us statistical data on a number of things. But I bet you thought the Census Bureau only worked 6 months a decade.
LOL, you're playing semantic games. It's still a form from the CENSUS BUREAU; short form/long form? why would they be called that if they were totally different forms? Income tax has short form and long forms but they're still Income Tax forms.
s

LOL, you're playing semantic games. It's still a form from the CENSUS BUREAU; short form/long form? why would they be called that if they were totally different forms? Income tax has short form and long forms but they're still Income Tax forms.
s

One more time. The Census takes place once a decade. It uses the short form. The Census Bureau gathers more specific information on our population all the time, with a form that is more detailed (long form) and is not used to produce the Constitutionally mandated count of all "persons" in the US once a decade.

One more time. The Census takes place once a decade. It uses the short form. The Census Bureau gathers more specific information on our population all the time, with a form that is more detailed (long form) and is not used to produce the Constitutionally mandated count of all "persons" in the US once a decade.
You're blathering. the reaspn they're called "short form" and "long form" is because they're BOTH Census forms.

Back
Top Bottom