• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Russian Embassy in US Retweet Candace Owens ‘Russian Lives Matter’ Post?

Civilized. Punishing 144 million people because of the decision of 1 man isn’t that.

Wars typically don’t allow for that distinction.

Besides Putin beat everyone to the punishment part with regard to ordinary citizens.

I noticed all the Russian trolls and the extreme trump nation types all chimed in.,

Civilized. Punishing 144 million people because of the decision of 1 man isn’t that.
Apply that 'logic' to Hitler and WWII. How would we punish one man who is sending his army into another country???

Revoke his Sam's Club membership??? ✌️

when we started in Iraq, and Afghanistan, there was all sort of concern from the left over the "growing anti-islamic sentiments" and deep concern for discriminatory treatment towards muslim civilians.

now, someone is calling for the same concern and degree of protection for another group and the left is freaking out.

what makes russian civilians any different from muslim civilians?Capture.JPG

Condemning the collective punishment of the Russian people is not an endorsement of war crimes.
But NOT imposing crippling sanctions on country headed by a war criminal is. The Russian people are the only ones who can stop Putin's war.

darn skippy!

im sure Biden is working his way up to that level of sanctions.
Long since passed that. Billions frozen, yachts seized, Swift boot from S.W.I.F.T. , Airlines barred from entry in almost all countries.... Biden has gone far pasted that.

Course the member I posed the question to should have an interesting response.

Darn skippy... ✌️

Your average young Russian conscript has little idea what they are doing in Ukraine. Meanwhile Russian mothers want there sons back.
In one piece at that... and alive. When the conflict carries on, and the body bags and maimed start adding up, there will be lots of discontent. When that happens, not even total control over the media will help Russia

Jesus Christ I’ve read it all now. Try and join a neo Nazi group and tell them you’re a Jew. Report back to us.

Genuinely the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on here. Nazis have “evolved”😂😂😂😂
Do you really believe that Nazis of 1942 and 2022 have the same thought process, objectives, and tactics?

Really?

Do you really believe that Nazis of 1942 and 2022 have the same thought process, objectives, and tactics?

Really?

I believe the pillars of that ideology are still very much in tact and unchanged. Anti Semitism is still a key piece of any neo Nazi movement. If you think they are recruiting from the local temple you are very much mistaken.

Yes they did.

I can't believe we have so many in our nation who support russia and their war crimes.

Why don't they care about all the people in Ukraine who have died because of Putin's war? putin bombed a maternity hospital for heaven's sake. Yet these people still support putin.

What have some republicans turned into?

1647478724159.png

Condemning the collective punishment of the Russian people is not an endorsement of war crimes.

But it worked so well in the aftermath of WWI .... right?

Broad scale sanctions that primarily him the civilian population make dictators more powerful, not less. On the one hand, it helps them control the essential needs of the population, and on the other it gives them a convenient narrative to drape over their internal and external political enemies.

Long since passed that. Billions frozen, yachts seized, Swift boot from S.W.I.F.T. , Airlines barred from entry in almost all countries.... Biden has gone far pasted that.

Course the member I posed the question to should have an interesting response.

Darn skippy... ✌️
and yet still has not touched the one area where they could bring putin to a screeching halt: return the US to its status as a net exporter of oil by undoing the changes biden made to stop it. it took him long enough to stop the US from buying oil from russia after the invasion began.

and yet still has not touched the one area where they could bring putin to a screeching halt: return the US to its status as a net exporter of oil by undoing the changes biden made to stop it. it took him long enough to stop the US from buying oil from russia after the invasion began.
What did Biden do??? EIA says 12 million barrels a day produced- about the same pre-covid and during tRump's term. tRump's first two years had us importing 949,000 and 870,000 barrels per day... :unsure:

Whine all you want, spew rabid right BS- fact checking is so much fun when the truth is easy to produce.... :p

So, what's your next tRump lie you want to drag in here???? ✌️

Back
Top Bottom