• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Russian Embassy in US Retweet Candace Owens ‘Russian Lives Matter’ Post?

A 900 strong battalion of men, and here we see an entire country invaded. But sanctions are an unfair retort?

I thought you were against collative punishment?

Your logic seems a bit strained even taken at face value...
Don’t forget, that neo-Nazi band of war criminals is part of the Ukranian armed forces, their political wing received hundreds of thousands of votes in the last national election and they won 23 seats in local government, and the US Congress banned any military support of them.

This is such a chicken shit reply.

Ukraine DOES have a significant Nazi faction and it goes all the way back to WWII. Even a LITTLE BIT of research will reveal this fact to you. I'm not saying this in any way justifies Putin's actions but let's not sit here and pretend that little ole Ukraine is this peaceful "budding democracy" just waiting for a little help from us. The place is a corrupt shit hole. There is a reason why both the EU and NATO told them to pound sand.

I think the Ukraine has been on the receiving end of the lack of peace between it and Russia since they threw out a friendly government in 2014 which lead to annexation and hostility.

They have NATZI's is the tiniest justification for invasion and always has been.

Don’t forget, that neo-Nazi band of war criminals is part of the Ukranian armed forces, their political wing received hundreds of thousands of votes in the last national election and they won 23 seats in local government, and the US Congress banned any military support of them.

Better start bombing their cities because we hate fascism and nationalism so much.

I posted on the live thread that I wish there were some way to punish only those responsible for the invasion, not the Russian population, who by and large are just pawns in putin's chess game. I am not smart enough to think of anything, so what we are doing now will have to suffice.

Some posters here seem to think it is an act of malice and not simply the best we have.

Better start bombing their cities because we hate fascism and nationalism so much.
Would have saved us a lot of trouble in the early-mid 20th century. Climbing into bed with Nazis was not a smart thing for Ukraine to do.

By that standard, we should be bombing Florida.

Would have saved us a lot of trouble in the early-mid 20th century.

Interesting that you don't like sanctions but think bombing cities is a good idea, or that you think we should start with Ukraine.

Funny you should mention that since American neo-Nazis have been to known to fly to Ukraine for training by Azov.

What percentage of the Ukrainian population supports Azov?

Interesting that you don't like sanctions but think bombing cities is a good idea, or that you think we should start with Ukraine.
What I think is that it’s stupid to claim there were no provocations while Nazis begin the slow ascent to power in Ukraine and their reward for massacring ethnic Russians in the Donbas is integration with their armed forces. What do you think Israel would do if this was happening next door to them? And would you complain?

What I think is that it’s stupid to claim there were no provocations while Nazis begin the slow ascent to power in Ukraine and their reward for massacring ethnic Russians in the Donbas is integration with their armed forces. What do you think Israel would do if this was happening next door to them? And would you complain?

The obvious solution, of course, is to shell maternity hospitals.

I'm sold let's bomb their hospitals.

Watching tanks deliberately fire into apartment blocks systematically is also of course GREAT JUSTICE.

Nope. They were deliberately shelled.

And here you are, making excuses for it.
The laws of war are clear. If the Ukranian military was anywhere near it then it’s just a casualty of war. So don’t jump to conclusions without context.

The laws of war are clear. If the Ukranian military was anywhere near it then it’s just a casualty of war. So don’t jump to conclusions without context.

Short answer: You support shelling maternity hospitals, so long as Putin's animals make excuses on no evidence.

Back
Top Bottom