• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Russian Embassy in US Retweet Candace Owens ‘Russian Lives Matter’ Post?

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Yes they did.

I can't believe we have so many in our nation who support russia and their war crimes.

Why don't they care about all the people in Ukraine who have died because of Putin's war? putin bombed a maternity hospital for heaven's sake. Yet these people still support putin.

What have some republicans turned into?

Yes they did.

I can't believe we have so many in our nation who support russia and their war crimes.

Why don't they care about all the people in Ukraine who have died because of Putin's war? putin bombed a maternity hospital for heaven's sake. Yet these people still support putin.

I can believe it.

Considering the amount of fake news consumed by the right and that much of that comes from Russia it only stands to reason that these same voters would develop pro Russian sympathies.

Must be bad for business for the race agitators (one of them being Candace Owens) now that the whole world has their eyes on Ukraine.

Aside from a few exceptions like her, I don't think there was another time recently that the right and left united in the West the way it happened for Ukrainian solidarity. I think that is another thing Putin underestimated.

Yes they did.

djt wannabees

Condemning the collective punishment of the Russian people is not an endorsement of war crimes.
Sure seems like it.

How do you suppose the civilized world should act towards aggressive invasions? Be sure to pick an answer that isn't a collective punishment.

Sure seems like it.

How do you suppose the civilized world should act towards aggressive invasions? Be sure to pick an answer that isn't a collective punishment.
Civilized. Punishing 144 million people because of the decision of 1 man isn’t that.

Yes they did.

Shit like this is why I don't believe the johnny come lately cons who say they back Ukraine. Like a true trumpanzee they play both sides of the fence so when it's over they can always claim they were on the right side.

Lol! The Russians don't even know who Candice Owens is. I don't think Putin is following her on Facebook. If he even has Facebook anymore.

Lol! The Russians don't even know who Candice Owens is. I don't think Putin is following her on Facebook. If he even has Facebook anymore.

Did you know that twitter isn't the same thing as Facebook?

Did you know that the russian embassy here in the US isn't the same as being in russia?

Did you know that the twitter post from the russian embassy in the US is still up for everyone to see?

Yes they did.

Useful idiots!

Talk about "aid and comfort" to our enemy!

Or "treason" as some folks might call it!

Civilized. Punishing 144 million people because of the decision of 1 man isn’t that.

It is the most civil retort he and his country should have ever excepted.

I notice how you didn't answer the question. Scared?

It is the most civil retort he and his country should have ever excepted.

I notice how you didn't answer the question. Scared?
Lol. I don’t think the “civilized world” should be lecturing anyone about “aggressive invasions” after playing musical regimes in the Middle East and North Africa for the last 20 years.

Lol. I don’t think the “civilized world” should be lecturing anyone about “aggressive invasions” after playing musical regimes in the Middle East and North Africa for the last 20 years.

So, again, what was your answer? Or are you just going to dodge on the question?

But yeah, the civilized world condemned the aggressive and unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and levied sanctions against the country that did it.

It's a tragedy to be sure.

We’ve stranded at least tens of thousands of Russians all over the world with no way home and no access to finances for starters.

Not quite getting bombed inside a hospital.

Neville chamberlain proposed the same.
Russia didn’t intervene when we invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan or provided material support to the Arab Spring so they could take out Mubarak and knife Qaddafi on the side of the road. The battle lines with Russia are drawn and they don’t include Ukraine.

Russia didn’t intervene when we invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan or provided material support to the Arab Spring so they could take out Mubarak and knife Qaddafi on the side of the road. The battle lines with Russia are drawn and they don’t include Ukraine.

You're right, no one did. It's almost as if these different actions were viewed differently by most if not all.

It's also true that no one forced Russia to invade Ukraine in an unprovoked and aggressive war.

Whether or not they keep blaming everyone but themselves, the fault lies within.

Your right, no one did. It's almost as if these different actions were viewed differently by most if not all.
What it actually is is the West clutching its pearls because somebody else in the world dares to do what it’s been doing for millennia.

Back
Top Bottom