• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Rudy just wish for a hit on Cohen?

Did you see Lara Trump said nothing nefarious was happening in Russia with Team Trump???? :doh

Direct Quote Fox News: "There was nothing nefarious as it relates to Trump Tower, to Russia, to any of these things."

Delusional at best.

Mentally ill at worst.

It looks like there's an increasingly good chance that a Dem will win in 2020. If Trump orders the FBI to not investigate Giuilani, this should still be within the statutes of limitation (tampering, obstruction, etc).

I wish I could still be surprised that Trumpists would defend this sort of thing. Nobody is so stupid that they do not know exactly what lines like I hope you don't have an unfortunate accident mean.

No, he wasn't wishing for a hit on Cohen.

He'll only go so far. He may not be calling for a hit, but he will threaten to break the legs of the family members of his political opponents...

"He goes and testifies against some people that are possibly in organized crime, they ain't going to be applauding for him when he goes into a restaurant in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, believe me."

No, he wasn't wishing for a hit on Cohen.

So if he's not calling for a hit, how would you interpret that statement? Is he simply advising Michael Cohen not to testify against people possibly involved in organised crime?

He'll only go so far. He may not be calling for a hit, but he will threaten to break the legs of the family members of his political opponents...

yawn...

Let me know when he makes that threat.

"He goes and testifies against some people that are possibly in organized crime, they ain't going to be applauding for him when he goes into a restaurant in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, believe me."

So if he's not calling for a hit, how would you interpret that statement? Is he simply advising Michael Cohen not to testify against people possibly involved in organised crime?

I see it as him speculating.

So do you think he's in favor of Cohen testifying, or against it?

My sense is that he's not in favor.

Why do you ask? Does my opinion matter to you?

True. But “warning” someone they might die if they testify sounds pretty freaking bad too. Like when a mobster tells you, “Be careful out there. It would be a shame if you had an unfortunate accident.” Hey, it was just a friendly warning. :)

Politics has become blood sport in this country in the last 10 years.
Nothing said surprises me anymore.
That said, Giuliani did NOT WISH for a hit on Cohen and his family.
It is, however, the anti-Trump brigade's faux narrative.
Shame on people who spread this manure.

It certainly appeared that way when he invoked the reaction the Russian mafia would have should they come across Cohen and no doubt some of them will when Cohen begins to serve his sentence in prison. I understand that a "rat" - the label Trump publicly placed on Cohen - are not favorites in prison. Combine those two things and it looks a great deal like a publicly advocated hit.

It sounds a bit like "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you are able to find the Clinton emails....and then what happened?

Why would Rudy be speculating about such events? He's a snake, always was.

It sounds a bit like "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you are able to find the Clinton emails....and then what happened?

Why would Rudy be speculating about such events? He's a snake, always was.

Exactly.

Is Mueller's team engaging in witness tampering when threatening prosecutions unless a witness gives up their constitutional right to remain silent? Is it witness tampering to demand doing whatever they want or they will add years to a witness'es potential prison term?

Telling the truth is not witness tampering. Rudy threatened no one. Team Mueller does so incessantly and most Democrats brag about it.

LOL Plea bargaining is an integral part of our justice system and is prevalent at all levels not just Mueller's investigation. Defendants "coming clean" is often the only way organized crime conspiracies can be prosecuted and warrant reduced sentencing as a reward. Your characterization that defendant are encouraged to lie is false and lying to prosecutors is what has gotten Manafort in deep do do as it always does.
Rudy has no clue what the truth is and making unsubstantiated innuendos that threaten Cohen's family is definitely witness tampering.

see post #1 in this very thread and read the link.

Everything in post number one is just TDS. For example, your own statement:

Was Rudy publicly wishing for a mob hit on Michael Cohen?

Or, your thread title:

Nothing but a TDS opinion. No facts or proof, as usual.

Everything in post number one is just TDS. For example, your own statement:

Was Rudy publicly wishing for a mob hit on Michael Cohen?

Or, your thread title:

Nothing but a TDS opinion. No facts or proof, as usual.

What does TDS have to do with his posts?

Back
Top Bottom