• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Putin purposefully invade Ukraine under Biden's Admin due to his success under his vice presidency

Did Putin purposefully invade Ukraine under Biden Admin due to his success under his vice presidency

• Total voters
Putin stayed in Crimea and eastern Ukraine under Trump’s watch. He knew Trump was weak and he could get away with it. Clearly it was Trump’s weakness that prompted him to tighten his grip on those territories. Why not? They happened at the same time. Prove me wrong.

No wanting anything sooo bad. Just being rational, can you guys try that with me instead of trying to undermine rationality through assuming my mentality? Or is that to difficult to do with someone you disagree with?
Facts: Russian aggression in Ukraine has happened under Biden.
Lol, you aren't being rational.

Trump was miffed by delinquent NATO members and wanted them to start paying their dues, but I never read he was for the U.S. pulling out.

The above is something all Americans should be in agreement with... Pay up, or get out.
Neither you nor trump seem to know how NATO works.

This will be hard to digest for a lot of people on this sight and there will be a lot of nasty clap backs because they will know I am right and that will hurt their fragile sense of moral superiority.

It is no coincidence that Putin is invading the Ukraine under the Biden administration. Why wouldn't he? He did it in 2014 under Barack and Biden, so why not do it again? He already knows how Biden will react.

Biden had a large role in handing affairs in Ukraine and is notorious for bragging about with holding military support to Ukraine.

It has been very clear to Putin that at the end of the day Biden will not give much pushback in a Russian invasion of Ukraine. Say what you want about Trump but he is much more unpredictable than Biden and Putin recognizes that. To me there is no coincidence that Putin did not invade while Trump was president and chose to do so upon Biden's return. What y'all think?

I hope you all are proud for electing a man with clear amnesia to be the commander of the greatest army in human history and the leader of the world.

I am prepared for the nasty clap backs because y'all know there is some truth to this and that will hurt liberals fragile sense of moral superiority.

No nasty clapback. Just a simple explanation: We are not Ukraine. When Russia attacks the USA, we would then be more apt to have this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom