• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Putin purposefully invade Ukraine under Biden's Admin due to his success under his vice presidency

Did Putin purposefully invade Ukraine under Biden Admin due to his success under his vice presidency

• Total voters
Putin didn't do anything about Ukraine when Trump was president despite the bogus claim by Trump derangement suffers of Trump being buddies with Putin. It was under Obama and Biden did Putin decided to do something about Ukraine.

I'm just arguing that is not true that all Trump did was gloat and talk nice about Putin, he did oppose him.

Trump tweeted early Wednesday morning, "Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!' You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!"

pulling out of the INF seems to be a big deal.
LOL You are delusional. Trump has done nothing but kiss Putin's ass like he did in Helsinki and continues to do so. You are as much of a traitor as he is. Shame on you.

Trump Insists Vladimir Putin Is 'Genius' After President Biden Says Russia Began Ukraine Invasion

"As a matter of policy, we try not to take advice from anyone who praises President Putin and his military strategy," the White House said in response

"I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' "

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-praises-vladimir-putin-genius-amid-ukraine-crisis/

He used a fairly well time-tested method that we are watching play out here at home: Identify external and internal enemies, play on the nationalist sentiment of a grievance-ridden population, create engaging spectacles that exhibit power, exploit the fragility of democracy promise a return to an idealized past. It's not neccesarily that brilliant.

You know, it's funny, Trump was smart enough to figure that out, but despite his displays of strength, he really lacked the strength to carry it out. Just too lazy. Getting beat seems to have put the fire in him. Maybe too late though. We'll see.
You make it seem so easy, then take over a country and rally a base the way he did and showcase one of the most aggressive and efficient displays of military take over ever seen.
Trump is also highly intelligent.

Its funny when people try to draw parallels to Trump and fascism.
Lets looks a the democrats
Identify external and internal enemies- Check
play on the nationalist sentiment of a grievance-ridden population- Check
create engaging spectacles that exhibit power- Check
exploit the fragility of democracy- check
promise a return to an idealized past- check

Oh please. We know what Trump would have done. He would have tweeted about it, spouted off some crap based on whether or not it would earn him brownie points, then settle for the easiest option.
It has never ceased to amaze me how Trump supporters always ascribe to Trump qualities they think he should have, never the qualities he ever actually had. It's truly cult-like behavior.

What are you basing that claim off of?

There's this:

" This was a model democracy, with a constitution that included proportional representation. Berlin was a diverse city, a capital of culture and leftist politics. A movement for L.G.B.T. rights in Weimar Germany was decades ahead of similar movements in the United States. And though most Germans shared grievances with the Nazis over the Treaty of Versailles, it was not inevitable that another war would break out over them. Some, like Foreign Minister Gustav Stresemann, believed that diplomacy and European integration were the best way to advance German aims. What might have been had Weimar democracy been allowed to grow up?"

Link

There's this:

" This was a model democracy, with a constitution that included proportional representation. Berlin was a diverse city, a capital of culture and leftist politics. A movement for L.G.B.T. rights in Weimar Germany was decades ahead of similar movements in the United States. And though most Germans shared grievances with the Nazis over the Treaty of Versailles, it was not inevitable that another war would break out over them. Some, like Foreign Minister Gustav Stresemann, believed that diplomacy and European integration were the best way to advance German aims. What might have been had Weimar democracy been allowed to grow up?"

Link

But it didn't grow, that was the problem.

The government struggled to maintain control over the military and early political spheres were dominated by partisan military groups. Sure, it was a democracy, but it was hardly the most democratic country in the world.

Rational is a foreign word to you.
Useless statement.
If anything about the U.S. has emboldened Putin it is the insurrection and continued support he gets from the right. Never in the history of the US has an major political party embraced our enemy like the GOP has done with Russia and Putin.
How about the embracement of China by the democrats. You know a genocidal monster of a country.
Your theory of Trumps love for Russia is debunked in #45. Ha what a coincidence.

You make it seem so easy, then take over a country and rally a base the way he did and showcase one of the most aggressive and efficient displays of military take over ever seen.

Oh, did you see Trump in my analysis on how to become a tyrant? It's kind of hard to miss. Sorry, I don't see those qualities in Democrats.

I didn't say Trump wasn't smart. I said he was lazy and weak. He couldn't get the insurrection done. He couldn't even swing the election. He's working hard on it now though. And Putin gives him a little boost.

What are you basing that claim off of?
Based on the structure of the parliament that was much more democratic and majoritarian. A country in which the people could change virtually anything as they had much power.

Based on the structure of the parliament that was much more democratic and majoritarian. A country in which the people could change virtually anything as they had much power.

That's a bit of a stretch. The government struggled to maintain control over the military and early political spheres were dominated by partisan military groups. Sure, it was a democracy, but it was hardly the most democratic country in the world.

This will be hard to digest for a lot of people on this sight and there will be a lot of nasty clap backs because they will know I am right and that will hurt their fragile sense of moral superiority.

It is no coincidence that Putin is invading the Ukraine under the Biden administration. Why wouldn't he? He did it in 2014 under Barack and Biden, so why not do it again? He already knows how Biden will react.

Biden had a large role in handing affairs in Ukraine and is notorious for bragging about with holding military support to Ukraine.

It has been very clear to Putin that at the end of the day Biden will not give much pushback in a Russian invasion of Ukraine. Say what you want about Trump but he is much more unpredictable than Biden and Putin recognizes that. To me there is no coincidence that Putin did not invade while Trump was president and chose to do so upon Biden's return. What y'all think?

I hope you all are proud for electing a man with clear amnesia to be the commander of the greatest army in human history and the leader of the world.

I am prepared for the nasty clap backs because y'all know there is some truth to this and that will hurt liberals fragile sense of moral superiority.

Putin's timing is about Russian domestic politics and logistics. Not your ego.

Useless statement.

How about the embracement of China by the democrats. You know a genocidal monster of a country.
Your theory of Trumps love for Russia is debunked in #45. Ha what a coincidence.

I missed the embracement of China. Like this?

OMG, this panel of scholars is gravely misinformed, or is it "TDS"?

51858061177_cd264d8aab_c.jpg

Trump just happened to appoint a campaign manager paid many millions to create a pro-Putin PR campaign
aimed at the US and Europe, and PR and political campaigns for Putin's puppet in Ukraine, literally chased out of
Ukraine in 2014 and back into "the bosom" of Moscow, and a PR campaign legitimizing the jailing of the former
Ukraine leader. Trump's campaign CEO at this time was the fascist, Steve Bannon. Trump pardoned all of them!

How Paul Manafort Helped Elect Russia's Man in Ukraine | Time

https://time.com › World › Ukraine
Oct 31, 2017 — Donald Trump's onetime campaign chairman played an instrumental role in helping a pro-Kremlin party take power.

van der Zwaan Statement of the Offense - Department of Justice

https://www.justice.gov › sco › file › download
PDF
Feb 2, 2021 — investigation into Paul J. Manafort, Jr. and Richard W. Gates III in ... The defendant, ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN, was an English lawyer associated.

Alex Van der Zwaan - Department of Justice

https://www.justice.gov › page › file › download
PDF
Executive Grant of Clemency. DONALD J. TRUMP. President of the United States of America. TO ALL TO WHOM THESE PRESENTS SHALL COME, GREETING:.

'The Brink' Exposes Steve Bannon as a Fascist Fraud

https://www.thedailybeast.com › the-brink-exposes-stev...
Mar 28, 2019 — A new fly-on-the-wall documentary by Alison Klayman, in which she trailed the 'populist' preacher for 13 months, shows just how empty his ...

Last edited:
Oh, did you see Trump in my analysis of how to become a tyrant? It's kind of hard to miss. Sorry, I don't see them in Democrats.
Let me spell it out for you.
Identify external and internal enemies- Cisgender white male capitalist are the problem.
play on the nationalist sentiment of a grievance-ridden population- Party rides on the oppression of minority classes and the evil white man that took everything from them.
create engaging spectacles that exhibit power- Blm riots, Chaz, by any means necessary attitude- all visually showcase democratic dismay for white male capitalist
exploit the fragility of democracy- Wanting to bring in drastic policy changes and structural changes to the country because people are desperate right now. Mandating vaccines on a federal level is exploitation.
promise a return to an idealized past- 2020 democrats ran on the platform of "don't you miss the days before Trump" and "please vote for this man with clear amnesia because anything is better than Trump" "looks its Joe Biden! remember him! he was the vp before the Trump era, please vote for my candidate that represents a time when Trump was not president"

It never ceases to amaze me how Trump supporters have just invented this idea that Putin was somehow fearful of Trump as if Russian forces were not active throughout Ukraine and elsewhere for the entire duration of the Trump Presidency.
The human capacity for self-delusion is unlimited.

It never ceases to amaze me how Trump supporters have just invented this idea that Putin was somehow fearful of Trump as if Russian forces were not active throughout Ukraine and elsewhere for the entire duration of the Trump Presidency.
Sure they were active during the Trump abministration......they just wer'nt out of control like they are now with the "Senile Dumbass" in charge

Sure they were active during the Trump abministration......they just wer'nt out of control like they are now with the "Senile Dumbass" in charge

[Citation needed].

Let me spell it out for you.
Identify external and internal enemies- Cisgender white male capitalist are the problem.
play on the nationalist sentiment of a grievance-ridden population- Party rides on the oppression of minority classes and the evil white man that took everything from them.
create engaging spectacles that exhibit power- Blm riots, Chaz, by any means necessary attitude- all visually showcase democratic dismay for white male capitalist
exploit the fragility of democracy- Wanting to bring in drastic policy changes and structural changes to the country because people are desperate right now. Mandating vaccines on a federal level is exploitation.
promise a return to an idealized past- 2020 democrats ran on the platform of "don't you miss the days before Trump" and "please vote for this man with clear amnesia because anything is better than Trump" "looks its Joe Biden! remember him! he was the vp before the Trump era, please vote for my candidate that represents a time when Trump was not president"
So this is really a white grievance thread?

What are you on? If you are rationalizing you are being rational. If you are romanticizing you are being romantical.
You still haven't explained how disliking someone makes it impossible to form rational thought about them
SMH.

Look it up, I have neither the time nor the inclination to educate you.

LOL You are delusional. Trump has done nothing but kiss Putin's ass like he did in Helsinki and continues to do so. You are as much of a traitor as he is. Shame on you.

Trump Insists Vladimir Putin Is 'Genius' After President Biden Says Russia Began Ukraine Invasion

"As a matter of policy, we try not to take advice from anyone who praises President Putin and his military strategy," the White House said in response

"I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' "

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-praises-vladimir-putin-genius-amid-ukraine-crisis/

Your Trump derangement suffering illness does not change the fact it was under president Obama and vice president Biden did Putin decided to do mess with Ukraine, didn't do shit about Ukraine under president Trump and now is invading Ukraine under president Biden.

Your Trump derangement suffering illness does not change the fact it was under president Obama and vice president Biden did Putin decided to do mess with Ukraine, didn't do shit about Ukraine under president Trump and now is invading Ukraine under president Biden.
You forget Russian troops backing Assad in Syria and Trump's withdrawal of our troops from that country. One war at a time is all that Russia can fight.

Putin had nothing to fear from Trump - on the contrary.

could be......Putin knows conservatives and republicans never saw a war they didn't like and that under a GOP potus outright war would be more probable.......Putin also knows that liberals and democrats being the adults of the world will do anything for peace.....up to a point.....and when that point is reached nothing under Heaven can restrain their vengence.......ie every war in history....

This will be hard to digest for a lot of people on this sight and there will be a lot of nasty clap backs because they will know I am right and that will hurt their fragile sense of moral superiority.

It is no coincidence that Putin is invading the Ukraine under the Biden administration. Why wouldn't he? He did it in 2014 under Barack and Biden, so why not do it again? He already knows how Biden will react.

Biden had a large role in handing affairs in Ukraine and is notorious for bragging about with holding military support to Ukraine.

It has been very clear to Putin that at the end of the day Biden will not give much pushback in a Russian invasion of Ukraine. Say what you want about Trump but he is much more unpredictable than Biden and Putin recognizes that. To me there is no coincidence that Putin did not invade while Trump was president and chose to do so upon Biden's return. What y'all think?

I hope you all are proud for electing a man with clear amnesia to be the commander of the greatest army in human history and the leader of the world.

I am prepared for the nasty clap backs because y'all know there is some truth to this and that will hurt liberals fragile sense of moral superiority.

Hilarious bullshit since we all have watched Trump childishly kiss Putins ass publicly.
Bwaahaahaahaahaa

You guys want this to be President Biden's fault sooooooo baaaad!!

It'd be funny if it wasn't so desperate and sad.
Don't act like you would not have had a field day if this happened under Trump. The TRUTH is that NO wars broke out under Trump. Hate him all you want he just may know how to negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom