• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did President Obama mastermind Putin's push for diplomacy?

But it was the way Steny trashed your party's new hero, your President PUTIN, that was so entertaining.

You must enjoy these debates with yourself since your post does not touch on anything I have posted.:peace

I'm not sure what your point is. Putin is indeed an amoral bully. I'm not vilifying BHO; I just wish he had a plan and a bit more determination. He has all the qualities of a fine President except courage. I think it would be pointless to defund Obamacare; for better or worse it's the law of the land. I wish we would hit Syria much harder than a pin prick. I assess BHO based on the content of his character, not the color of his skin.:peace

Do you consciously believe that our President lacks a plan and courage?
It's takes an enormous amount of courage to express the truth, knowing that hate will rise to a level of 1200 degrees Celsius.
It's the quiet people who surprise you the most.

That's not surprising.....kinda goes with knowing what you are talking about in the first place. Which clearly around here you seem to be lacking.....ALL Ways!

When all the Rest of the World is a Stage.....and you are sitting way up there in the rafters. I can understand how one can have a hard time being Blinded by the Light.

Are you the light and the way? Don't look now, but your 2 watt bulk has burned out.

LAMO!!

How many people has Putin droned?

Look, I'm no fan of Putin but Obama screwed the pooch on this Syria stuff and Putin managed to get him to go back for seconds.

Reach down and grab hold of yourself. Our President set Putey straight on the game. He's falling into line because he wants to maintain his riches and faux fame, not to mention the boot licking he receives from Assad.

Oh really.....what would you know about filaments. :roll: :lol:

Obviously more than you. I'm in the light and you're in the dark.

Obviously more than you. I'm in the light and you're in the dark.

Oh I see
icon_cyclops_ani.gif
.....the DC Current runs Strong within you. :lol:

Nah that's just the way it may appear to you.....one day you will figure out about the Infra-Red lights. ;)

Oh I see
icon_cyclops_ani.gif
.....the DC Current runs Strong within you. :lol:

Nah that's just the way it may appear to you.....one day you will figure out about the Infra-Red lights. ;)

Stay thirsty, my friend.

Do you consciously believe that our President lacks a plan and courage?
It's takes an enormous amount of courage to express the truth, knowing that hate will rise to a level of 1200 degrees Celsius.
It's the quiet people who surprise you the most.

It is certain that he has lacked a plan for Syria; the evidence is before us. Absence of courage is the explanation that best conforms to many episodes throughout his Presidency.:peace

It is certain that he has lacked a plan for Syria; the evidence is before us. Absence of courage is the explanation that best conforms to many episodes throughout his Presidency.:peace

Do you really think he's going to share his military plans with the public?
Were you able to decipher from our President's demeanor during the White House Correspondents' Dinner bin Laden was being killed?
Your opinion is just that, yours, and thankfully, not everyone shares it.

Were you able to decipher from our President's demeanor during the White House Correspondents' Dinner bin Laden was being killed?

Backed down deficit, backed down on health care, backed down on taxes, etc., etc., etc.
There are no military plans to share. As for bin Laden, the professionals did that.:peace

What plan?

What, did Obama kill OBL himself?

If his opinion of Obama is "stupid", I would say most of America shares that opinion. I mean how stupid do you have to be to let Putin tell you what to do. And the real joke is Syria is telling Obama what to do.

Backed down deficit, backed down on health care, backed down on taxes, etc., etc., etc.
There are no military plans to share. As for bin Laden, the professionals did that.:peace

I'm embarrassed for you..so tell me..who is going to be the next president??

I'm embarrassed for you..so tell me..who is going to be the next president??

Not sure why you'd be embarrassed for me or anyone else. The data are well known. As for the next POTUS, I like Christie right now, but who knows?:peace

Not sure why you'd be embarrassed for me or anyone else. The data are well known. As for the next POTUS, I like Christie right now, but who knows?:peace

Good luck to you..

Back
Top Bottom