• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Nancy Pelosi cross the line?

Did Nancy Pelosi cross the line?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 81.6%

• Total voters
So, the left being triggered by Trump is ok, but conservatives should be quiet about Pelosi? May be the haters have lost their minds and now realize how silly they really are when they notice a few choice comments about Pelosi.

Conservatives can say whatever they want about Pelosi. Doesn't matter to me; it's not like I care for the woman. But it's just always funny to me how many of the same ones talking about how they're anti-PC or whatever, turn into fragile snowflakes when someone stoops down to Trump's level. Which I don't really agree with: the Democrats should be better than Trump and not sling the same mud that he is.

Conservatives can say whatever they want about Pelosi. Doesn't matter to me; it's not like I care for the woman. But it's just always funny to me how many of the same ones talking about how they're anti-PC or whatever, turn into fragile snowflakes when someone stoops down to Trump's level. Which I don't really agree with: the Democrats should be better than Trump and not sling the same mud that he is.

Just pointing out how both sides are being triggered and come rushing in to either defend or ridicule.

They need to support the President no matter who he is...unless they're a Democrat, then **** that guy.

Or, for the purpose of this thread, realizing what Pelosi is. Trump doesn't have to be mentioned. The woman has been around for more than the last 2 years, and she has not improved.

Or, for the purpose of this thread, realizing what Pelosi is. Trump doesn't have to be mentioned. The woman has been around for more than the last 2 years, and she has not improved.

I don't care. Criticizing the president is not "treason". There's nothing to defend that ridiculous statement.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Such a disgraceful comment from Nancy Pelosi. What kind of grandmother talks like that? So much for not going low. If this is the type of leadership we can expect from the Democrats, they are in trouble!

Sorry, but I just don't see anything so horrible here, especially in the Trump era. And, as much as I hate Pelosi, another leader would surely be a younger more progressive/liberal than her. This is a case of be careful what you wish for. There are those who would be far worse than Pelosi so I wouldn't wish to take her down. It's not like if you get rid of her a Republican will be the Speaker.

Sorry, but I just don't see anything so horrible here, especially in the Trump era. And, as much as I hate Pelosi, another leader would surely be a younger more progressive/liberal than her. This is a case of be careful what you wish for. There are those who would be far worse than Pelosi so I wouldn't wish to take her down. It's not like if you get rid of her a Republican will be the Speaker.

If what she said is acceptable, we mustn't be so hypocritical as to criticize Trump.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Such a disgraceful comment from Nancy Pelosi. What kind of grandmother talks like that? So much for not going low. If this is the type of leadership we can expect from the Democrats, they are in trouble!

No. She dick-punched the little snowflake and showed him who's boss. He folded and melted down like the ***** he is.

That this upsets you so is just frosting on the cake.

After two years of Trump, NOW some of you are suddenly worried about crossing lines?

No. Pelosi didn't cross any line. It was good to see Trump receive pushback live before the cameras.

No. She dick-punched the little snowflake and showed him who's boss. He folded and melted down like the ***** he is.

That this upsets you so is just frosting on the cake.

She showed her lack of decorum, lack of respect for the office (not the man). You will answer but but but. I will answer that, if you expect Trump than Nancy should lead by example.

Sorry if the truth hurts. But oh well.

Mirror mirror. The soon to be house majority leader should lead by example and not outdo Trump for what he is criticized for.

She showed her lack of decorum, lack of respect for the office (not the man). You will answer but but but. I will answer that, if you expect Trump than Nancy should lead by example.

No, she didn't, but I completely understand the need of some people to pretend that she did.

She led by example, by allowing Trump to demonstrate what a pathetic spoiled child he is, completely dishonest, disingenuous and unfit for the office. Not that it was necessary, of course, but it was like a civic duty, esp. w/cameras rolling.

Beats grabbing him by the *****, ya know?

No, she didn't, but I completely understand the need of some people to pretend that she did.

She led by example, by allowing Trump to demonstrate what a pathetic spoiled child he is, completely dishonest, disingenuous and unfit for the office. Not that it was necessary, of course, but it was like a civic duty, esp. w/cameras rolling.

Beats grabbing him by the *****, ya know?

Trump is a reflection of us for sure. That is becoming more and more clear.

Spare us your faux outrage while you support the most vile, vulgar person we ever had president. Why do you right wingers even bother, you have no credibility what so ever. Every thing you post if fake and hypocritical

That's the kind of straight-shooting which Trump and his fans supposedly find refreshing.

Funny how they get their noses out of joint about it when Trump is the target.

Hypocrisy is all they know

Of course she went over the line...but this is the kind of rhetoric we have become accustomed to from the Trump haters. It right in line with the stuff from the media and their echo chamber.

Ten years ago people got triggered by a Congressman saying "You lie!!". Now people cheer Congressmen when they say worse.

So it goes...

(and it'll only get worse)

LOL, at least put effort into your trolling posts, this is just ridiculous

Last edited:
all she did.is tell him republicans hold.the house and the senate and his white house. if he has the votes then do it.

Democrats can't stop him. only republicans can. if he shuts down the government then it is all on the republicans.

i think it is kind of funny.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Are you ****ing serious? After everything pieces of **** like Trump have said about Hillary Clinton, Nanci Pelosi, AOC, President Obama, and others you sensitive snowflakes are offended by this? I truly hope for the sake of your mental health you're joking.

Trump supporters pretending to be outraged over an alleged lack of decorum again?

It really is quite pathetic that they think they're fooling anyone.

Back
Top Bottom