• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Nancy Pelosi cross the line?

Did Nancy Pelosi cross the line?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 81.6%

• Total voters
LMFAO!!!! Did you keep a straight face typing that faux outrage???? Being of a certain age I can assure you grandmothers can get quite salty. I kinda thought it showed tRump free pass from Congress is over.

Tinkle tRump has a nice ring to it... :peace

IMO Pelosi is dangerous and immature. She pulled a similar stunt by threatening to stop the surge during Bush's presidency.

IMO Pelosi is dangerous and immature. She pulled a similar stunt by threatening to stop the surge during Bush's presidency.

Well you are entitled to your opinion, does seem to be a minority opinion judging from the last time I checked your poll....

Still I like Tinkle tRump… :peace

Once upon a time, both parties got together to solve main streets problems, now no one is willing to give an inch. Walls work, and as Ted (hic) Kennedy illustrated, promises don’t.

Both parties did not get together during the past two years of Republican control of Congress. The GOP wrote bills on their own, and scheduled votes prior to sharing the contents with the Democrats. So you are a bit late to the party to be crying about working together.

Dude, you know who are POTUS is, right?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Such a disgraceful comment from Nancy Pelosi. What kind of grandmother talks like that? So much for not going low. If this is the type of leadership we can expect from the Democrats, they are in trouble!

FINALLY the Democrats are gonna fight back. No more of this 'we go high when they go low' and singing kumbuya with the republicans.

Now lets see how they like it.

They are already whining about the mean old grandmother who ' told it like it is'. Isn't it refreshing to see the democrats NOT be politically correct for once?

Dude, you know who are POTUS is, right?

So basically what I am gathering, if Trump can do it, so can the Democrats?

That's the same type of logic little kids come up with.

Dude...she said tinkle. Does not even come close to the offensive things he has said and done. Nowhere near.:lamo

Dude...she said tinkle. Does not even come close to the offensive things he has said and done. Nowhere near.:lamo

He has said nothing different than he has his entire life. Look at Rosie O.

What's Nancy excuse? Her comments were outrageous.

Did you miss the Obama years somehow. McConnell did "similar stunts" on dang near everything for the entire Obama presidency... :roll:

And here, funding a wall or anything else is what Congress does - their job in our system, their core function. There is absolutely no demand or requirement or even expectation that POTUS gets to demand and Congress must provide exactly what he requests when it comes to money. The functions are separated for a good reason - that whole checks and balances thing.

He has said nothing different than he has his entire life. Look at Rosie O.

What's Nancy excuse? Her comments were outrageous.

Oh, dude...triggered much?

Something else I was taught as a child was what goes around comes around, and the Golden Rule. They're operative here when it comes to Trump...

Well actually it is more "If we fantasize that Trump did it then we can do it, because Trump is an existential problem and as we all know the ends justify the means now!"

BUT U R CLOSE!

:2wave:

YES, the poor thing always crosses the line.

She made a fool of herself a while back when she made it a point to let everyone know how much she absolutely adores a certain group of people.

She has openly insulted President Trump's manhood, but he has graciously NOT said one word about the lady's facial procedures.

I love it when conservatives get triggered. Trump has said far, far worse, and they don't bat an eye. But Nancy Pelosi makes a comment, and now it's time to lose your mind.

Funny how that works.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Such a disgraceful comment from Nancy Pelosi. What kind of grandmother talks like that? So much for not going low. If this is the type of leadership we can expect from the Democrats, they are in trouble!

Name calling has become the the norm in today's politics. I have said numerous time that Trump's name calling and temper tantrum throwing, he acts like a five year old kid whose parents failed to teach him any manners. Pelosi has just joined Trump in acting like that five year old kid whose parents failed to teach both any manners.

Wow, a mentally five year old as president when it comes to behavior and another one about to become speaker of the house. As for crossing lines, there is no line left in today's world of politics. Those lines have been cross long ago.

I wonder how long she had to rehearse what she was told to say, including the gesturing and pointing?
I think her dementia meds were wearing off.

LOL ... complaining about Pelosi getting a little salty in Trump's America

priceless

or, having Pelosi bumbling around gets a bit salty when complaining about Trump's America.

I love it when conservatives get triggered. Trump has said far, far worse, and they don't bat an eye. But Nancy Pelosi makes a comment, and now it's time to lose your mind.

Funny how that works.

So, the left being triggered by Trump is ok, but conservatives should be quiet about Pelosi? May be the haters have lost their minds and now realize how silly they really are when they notice a few choice comments about Pelosi.

Back
Top Bottom