• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Nancy Pelosi cross the line?

Did Nancy Pelosi cross the line?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 81.6%

• Total voters
My complaint is that "tinkle" is a childish word, and Pelosi should have used the adult word "piss".

As in something like: Trump's dick is so small he can't get a hand on it to aim, and so pisses all over the place including all over himself.

You do realize Cardinal that nearly 70% of American voters don't think the wall is a high priority? Only a minority of the country want to see the wall built. Why weren't these FACTS brought to during the press conference?

Because there are so many reasons why the wall is stupid that if they attempted to hit on all of them in what was only supposed to be a five minute photo-op it would have resulted in total chaos.

The Democrats were actually the one's that came out limp.

Cryin' Chuck couldn't make eye contact with the President. They had a chance to really corner the president about Mexico paying for the wall, and didn't. It was there chance to really stand up to the president and they looked meak.

I don't see Pelosi mocking him about his ability to get House votes, over and over, including "You will not win" as meek.

That's the kind of straight-shooting which Trump and his fans supposedly find refreshing.

Funny how they get their noses out of joint about it when Trump is the target.

I love it . Seeing how they really feel !! Mika called Pompano Trump's butt-buddy. Turns out the leftists aren't any better than Trump. After this free for all maybe they'll quit pretending to be oh so superior. The problem with wrestling with pigs is everybody gets dirty......and the pig loves it. I freely admit to being one of the pigs; maybe now the liberals will admit they are pigs, too.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Such a disgraceful comment from Nancy Pelosi. What kind of grandmother talks like that? So much for not going low. If this is the type of leadership we can expect from the Democrats, they are in trouble!

Hey, how about this. What if she said that being famous and powerful meant she could grab men by the balls? What if she said she could just grab them and they'd let her because she was famous?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/11/pelosi-disses-trumps-manhood-white-house-meeting-1057607

Such a disgraceful comment from Nancy Pelosi. What kind of grandmother talks like that? So much for not going low. If this is the type of leadership we can expect from the Democrats, they are in trouble!

Of course she went over the line...but this is the kind of rhetoric we have become accustomed to from the Trump haters. It right in line with the stuff from the media and their echo chamber.

Ten years ago people got triggered by a Congressman saying "You lie!!". Now people cheer Congressmen when they say worse.

So it goes...

(and it'll only get worse)

I don't think anything Nancy Pelosi said is untrue. Trump is a sorry excuse for a man. Serial philanderer, no moral foundation, serial insulter of honorable men's manhood, serial insulter of women, enabler of more expressions and actions by hate groups by giving them legitimacy, and many other less than honorable utterances and actions too numerous to list. Trump is a repugnant sorry excuse for a human being. Parents struggle with letting children watch this sorry excuse of a leader for fear of what he might say. Nancy Pelosi is right. Manhood cannot be associated with Trump. So long as well off Republicans stock portfolios continue to grow and working class Republicans think the economy is just wonderful and immigrants are deported they will excuse any behavior from this defective mutant ego maniac. They will also be insulted when anyone has anything negative to say about Trump.

Crossed the line? Who can see that line anymore?

She said it in private. I'm pretty confident far worse has been said in private in the White House and roughly every minute of the day elsewhere in D.C.

Doesn't matter where. The behavior is below someone entrusted with representation.

You do realize Cardinal that nearly 70% of American voters don't think the wall is a high priority? Only a minority of the country want to see the wall built. Why weren't these FACTS brought to during the press conference?

Trump read his "notecards" about how effective the pieces of wall he has are. Rep. Pelosi thought they should meet privately so she didn't have to call him a liar in public.

Also, Trump's constantly calling her Nancy was quite over the line. Do you want to start a poll about that? She referred to him always as Mr. President, did not raise her voice, or act like a crazed person. Senator Schumer had Trump accept full responsibility for any future shutdown. I'm not surprised that Trump quickly decided (I doubt HE decided, someone told him) to end the session. It was too bad they had to wake Pence up when it was over.

Trump read his "notecards" about how effective the pieces of wall he has are. Rep. Pelosi thought they should meet privately so she didn't have to call him a liar in public.

Also, Trump's constantly calling her Nancy was quite over the line. Do you want to start a poll about that? She referred to him always as Mr. President, did not raise her voice, or act like a crazed person. Senator Schumer had Trump accept full responsibility for any future shutdown. I'm not surprised that Trump quickly decided (I doubt HE decided, someone told him) to end the session. It was too bad they had to wake Pence up when it was over.

Umm... Nancy is her name.... What exactly is he suppose to call her?

//// wake Pence up when it was over ////....:lol:

“I was trying to be the mom” no you weren’t what kind of mother would go fully mental case on the kid? I’m not a parent so can anyone who is a mother, stepmother or whatever tell me how much did you see parenting wise? I just saw three grown ups act like idiots and an regular adult in the room that was pence! You know it’s funny how we have a president who came up with a better idea than what we have right now? What if he wanted a glass wall? What happens if he wanted something like tsa?

Grandmothers these days say a hell of a lot worse than "tinkle". Even great grandmothers. The days of little old ladies taking care of Tweety Bird are history. I can't imagine my late grandmother ever using the F word, I doubt she ever did. I was absolutely shocked hearing my own mothers cousin (2 year age difference in their 80's) using the F word like a high school jock. So yeah, not getting too excited on "tinkle".

Umm... Nancy is her name.... What exactly is he suppose to call her?

Did she call him Donald? The branches of government are equal. He is not the king. If this was a government meeting, she should have been called either Representative Pelosi, or Congresswoman Pelosi. Soon she shall be called Madam Speaker. Trump does this with women all the time. It is not OK.

Come January, Pelosi will DRAW the lines....not cross them.

He might still be there in that chair. Not much is expected of Pence it seems.

Ana Navaro said he 'does one helluve a cactus impersonation.' :lol:

Its more about the realization that Trump is not going to rollover. The wall and DACA are chump change in exchange for infrastructure and medical.

Schummer and Pelosi announced on TV that “just disregard the promises we made inthe campaign. America is going nowhere for the next two years”.

Its more about the realization that Trump is not going to rollover. The wall and DACA are chump change in exchange for infrastructure and medical.

Schummer and Pelosi announced on TV that “just disregard the promises we made inthe campaign. America is going nowhere for the next two years”.

No, they told him he has the house and the senate and the white house, and he should ask for a vote. He won't because MOST OF THE COUNTRY does not want a wall. Why can't that simple fact sink in? Schumer and Pelosi never promised to build a wall. Trump promised Mexico would pay. Sounds like Trump is the one ignoring promises.

LMFAO!!!! Did you keep a straight face typing that faux outrage???? Being of a certain age I can assure you grandmothers can get quite salty. I kinda thought it showed tRump free pass from Congress is over.

Tinkle tRump has a nice ring to it... :peace

No, they told him he has the house and the senate and the white house, and he should ask for a vote. He won't because MOST OF THE COUNTRY does not want a wall. Why can't that simple fact sink in? Schumer and Pelosi never promised to build a wall. Trump promised Mexico would pay. Sounds like Trump is the one ignoring promises.

Once upon a time, both parties got together to solve main streets problems, now no one is willing to give an inch. Walls work, and as Ted (hic) Kennedy illustrated, promises don’t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom