• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Kenosha police want protesters to be "handled" by militia?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Militia member says Kenosha police sought to push protesters toward them on night of deadly shootings | MinnPost
This is one of several articles I have read that said the same thing, a militia member reported that the militia's were told that the police would move/shove the protesters toward the militia and then leave allowing the militia to take care of the protesters. I would have said this was hogwash, but after seeing the police talking to the militia members and giving out bottles of water, it makes me think that this might actually be true. If this is true, by pushing the protesters toward the militia the police are responsible for the deaths that have occurred. The police had to know that such a move could/would turn violent. Maybe instead of a 17 year old being charged with murder, the police who seemingly allowed this to happen should be on trial. Of course it could all be hogwash as i have mentioned, but even so, this ought to be investigated by the state an even the Feds don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom