• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Kellyann Conway abuse her children?

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kellyanne Conway'''s daughter Claudia accuses mom of '''physical abuse''' and putting on a ‘show’ by quitting Trump job

According to daughter, Claudia, she damned sure did!

"My mom got me arrested. She is very physically abusive. Very, very verbally abusive. "

There really isn't much doubt that this needs to be investigated and child protective services needs to be involved. There is no way that Kellyann should be allowed to have contact with her kids until this gets cleared up. It's unbelievable that the FBI hasn't been called in. If Conway was able to do this kind o stuff to her own kid then just imagine what else she could have done inside the White House. All of this points DIRECTLY to Trump.

Kellyanne Conway'''s daughter Claudia accuses mom of '''physical abuse''' and putting on a ‘show’ by quitting Trump job

"My mom got me arrested. She is very physically abusive. Very, very verbally abusive. "

There really isn't much doubt that this needs to be investigated and child protective services needs to be involved. There is no way that Kellyann should be allowed to have contact with her kids until this gets cleared up. It's unbelievable that the FBI hasn't been called in. If Conway was able to do this kind o stuff to her own kid then just imagine what else she could have done inside the White House. All of this points DIRECTLY to Trump.

Jokes about people dying from COVID.

Jokes about physical abuse.

Some guy.

Kellyanne should have dumped her loser family and stayed with Trump.

There really isn't much doubt that this needs to be investigated...
:roll:

It is not clear at all what is going on, but it certainly seems possible that this 15 year old kid, whose parents are public figures, are in distress. If so, it's serious enough that both her parents are currently stepping back from public political roles.

More importantly, there aren't a lot of people using this to attack the Conways or Trump. Maybe you need to take it down a notch, and let the family figure out their issues. Or at least, have some sympathy for the people involved.

It is not clear at all what is going on, but it certainly seems possible that this 15 year old kid, whose parents are public figures, are in distress. If so, it's serious enough that both her parents are currently stepping back from public political roles.

More importantly, there aren't a lot of people using this to attack the Conways or Trump. Maybe you need to take it down a notch, and let the family figure out their issues. Or at least, have some sympathy for the people involved.

It's kind of sad that sarcasm tags would have been required for the OP but I guess that's just the way things are these days.

It's kind of sad that sarcasm tags would have been required for the OP but I guess that's just the way things are these days.
No, I understand that you think you're all sorts of clever. The thing is that because so few people are using this to attack Conway (let alone Trump), your comments fall completely flat.

In an op-ed for Politico, Tim Alberta spent some time talking to Repubicans, trying to find out what ideas motivate them today. One long-term Republican operative said that "Owning the libs and pissing off the media, that’s what we believe in now. There’s really not much more to it." Thanks for putting that philosophy on such clear display.

Or the daughter is a spoiled brat. I have no problem with an investigation.

As the linked article pointed out the daughter provided no evidence to back up her statement.

Maybe the best is let her go. Cut off funds. She want to be an adult. Well there is the door.

Last edited:
No, I understand that you think you're all sorts of clever. The thing is that because so few people are using this to attack Conway (let alone Trump), your comments fall completely flat.

In an op-ed for Politico, Tim Alberta spent some time talking to Repubicans, trying to find out what ideas motivate them today. One long-term Republican operative said that "Owning the libs and pissing off the media, that’s what we believe in now. There’s really not much more to it." Thanks for putting that philosophy on such clear display.

Pfft. It's just a matter of time before the media starts pushing the Conway abuse narrative. It's what they do these days. It's no longer about news or rational thought. It's all hate all day long. Just wait until Conway talks at the RNC. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Or the daughter is a spoiled brat. I have no problem with an investigation.

As the linked article pointed out the daughter provided no evidence to back up her statement.

Maybe the best is let her go. Cut off funds. She want to be an adult. Well there is the door.

She’s what 14? 14 year olds are morons.

Well, Kellyanne lasted longer than most. Is Trump too hard for even her to manage these days?

Claudia? 15, pissed her parents tried to ban her from social media. I read another article about this (not the physical abuse stuff) and Claudia said she loves her mother very much, they are very close. Big Italian family, maybe a hot tempered smack in the face for saying something unforgiveable. I know I got a few when I was that age. Claudia is being dramatic, and the US Sun is right up there with The Weekly World News for publishing garbage. Sure, waste a caseworker's time going out to interview the tike. To be emancipated, she's got to do a lot more than whine--she'll have to show the judge she is physically and financially and emotionally ready to care for herself.

This is silliness.

I feel sorry for this kid and her siblings, and am glad both of her parents have dropped their political games for a while. It must be hell watching your mother go on TV and lie her brains out, and then see your father attack your mother's boss. Maybe all the kid wanted was a little bit of normalcy when she got home from school, and didn't need to have her friends dissecting the dynamics of her family. Calling her a brat, and just pissed off because of her parents' discipline is very shortsighted, IMO.

I think that's one ****ed up kid who's crying out for help.
It's not of your or my gahdam business.
Pretending to care makes you an interloper at best.
At worst, this unholy shadenfreude involving the minor of a political enemy is repulsive.

She’s what 14? 14 year olds are morons.

Yep. they seem to loose all their brain cells through the teenage years. Somewhere around 25 they seem to get them back. :mrgreen:

sarcasm tags

Pathetic defense of a truly disgusting OP.

"It's unbelievable that the FBI hasn't been called in. If Conway was able to do this kind o stuff to her own kid then just imagine what else she could have done inside the White House. All of this points DIRECTLY to Trump."

That is exactly up your alley in terms of "sarcastic" non-jokes you think are funny. Just like mocking the idea of trying to prevent needless COVID deaths, also bolded:

Uh oh. Hong Kong reports first confirmed case of man infected with COVID for a second time

Well, it looks like there is no immunity for this disease and that likely means that no vaccine will ever be effective. If you can't build antibodies then you're going to get the disease again and again until you die.

Looks like the only thing we can really do to continue as a species is to get the government to start issuing Tychem 10000s and closing down all activities likely to create interpersonal contact until we have 100% availability of these suits and SCBAs

But he might come down with symptoms and there is a definite possibility that he could die. If that happens we'll all be screwed so better safe than sorry, I say. No sense in minimizing this stuff. Trump did that and something like 20 million people got the disease and nearly a million have died. You don't want to be one of the ones minimizing this, do you?

Hah. Hah. Hah. So funny, those stoopid libruls and their overreacting to COVID, nevermind the 172,000+ dead Americans and tons more people around the world. What a great "sarcastic" joke.

Do you seriously think that trying to make a "sarcastic" political joke using something tragic is A-OK because (you say) it was "sarcastic"? You actually believe that?

As long as you could put "sarcasm" tags around something, then it would be fine no matter what it was?

Is that what putting this in "the lighter side" was about?

Last edited:
Pathetic defense of a truly disgusting OP.

"It's unbelievable that the FBI hasn't been called in. If Conway was able to do this kind o stuff to her own kid then just imagine what else she could have done inside the White House. All of this points DIRECTLY to Trump."

That is exactly up your alley in terms of "sarcastic" non-jokes you think are funny. Just like mocking the idea of trying to prevent needless COVID deaths, also bolded:

Hah. Hah. Hah. So funny, those stoopid libruls and their overreacting to COVID. What a great "sarcastic" joke.

Do you seriously think that trying to make a "sarcastic" political joke using something tragic is A-OK because (you say) it was "sarcastic"? You actually believe that?

As long as you could put "sarcasm" tags around something, then it would be fine no matter what it was?

Is that what putting this in "the lighter side" was about?

Stupid liberals don't only overreact to Covid. They also overreact to school shootings, police shootings, Russia, China, immigration, postal service, protest, police response to protest, the FBI, golf, hurricanes, Twitter, other social media, food, energy, climate, dictionaries, other books, schools, churches, anything that can possibly be tied to Trump, walls, hotels, graffiti, Hawaiian shirts, white people, people of color, gender fluid people, cisgender people, transgender people, militarized police, health care, PPE, travel bans, taxes, jobs, food....I'm sure there's more but this is a start.

You might check places like Gateway and Breitbart. There is absolutely no shortage of attacks toward George Conway and plenty trashing the 15 year old daughter. Including she's a loud mouth spoiled brat who's future will be a pole dancer in some trashy nightclub.

I personally hope it's not too late for the family to come together and that the kids are put first and foremost.

I feel sorry for this kid and her siblings, and am glad both of her parents have dropped their political games for a while. It must be hell watching your mother go on TV and lie her brains out, and then see your father attack your mother's boss. Maybe all the kid wanted was a little bit of normalcy when she got home from school, and didn't need to have her friends dissecting the dynamics of her family. Calling her a brat, and just pissed off because of her parents' discipline is very shortsighted, IMO.

That was very compassionate of you. I'm sure being the child of a high profile pol in these days is very tough sledding. Asking her parents to be other than who they are, though, is typical 15 year old rebellion. And wishing for normalcy by publicly accusing your parents of physical and emotional abuse? That's plain old manipulation. I was a protective caseworker for ten years, I've seen this dynamic plenty of times. Let's see some black eyes, dad holding a knife to her throat, mom selling her to strangers for $10. Truly emotionally abused kids don't have the confidence she does; they've been taught they're worthless. I hope for everyone's sake they get back to a more peaceful household now that Mom s leaving her job, but it sounds like they're all pretty highly political, so I'm not sure it's going to make much difference.

Is this supposed to be funny?

KAC ditches her job as Trump adviser, Trump supporter makes a thread against her.

Transparency rules!

Jokes about people dying from COVID.

Jokes about physical abuse.

Some guy.

:2bigcry: Aww, you poor thing. Perhaps this site could create a section where people easily offended could run and hide. They could call it Mommy's room.

That was very compassionate of you. I'm sure being the child of a high profile pol in these days is very tough sledding. Asking her parents to be other than who they are, though, is typical 15 year old rebellion. And wishing for normalcy by publicly accusing your parents of physical and emotional abuse? That's plain old manipulation. I was a protective caseworker for ten years, I've seen this dynamic plenty of times. Let's see some black eyes, dad holding a knife to her throat, mom selling her to strangers for $10. Truly emotionally abused kids don't have the confidence she does; they've been taught they're worthless. I hope for everyone's sake they get back to a more peaceful household now that Mom s leaving her job, but it sounds like they're all pretty highly political, so I'm not sure it's going to make much difference.

I'm not needing to see black eyes and a knife to her throat to consider the possibility that living in her household might be utter hell. And if 15 year old Claudia is able to stop her parents from being "who they are" more power to her.

Back
Top Bottom