• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Hillary Kill JFK Jr?

I see you really don't know what you are talking about. Figures.
Maybe you should have read the exchange that happened after I posted my comment to you, as that article in no way supports your lame claim that Stone implicated Rafael Cruz in the assassination of JFK.

All Stone has done is say that their was an association through working together on the same cause. Not any implication or or any involvement in JFK's assassination.

He and Trump are trying to make it seem like Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination.
But, go ahead, spin away.

Sure, sure. Cruz's dad killed JFK and the Clintons killed JKF Jr. Pretty sure Sanders shot Reagan and Kasich killed Prince.

You're going to try to legitimize Trump's insanity by saying he said something and not Roger? "No, no, no, no Trump said it, not Roger Stone, that makes it less crazy.) :lamo

I'm crying.

Right? Do Trumpsters still think Roger Stone isn't behind that story about Cruz's father?? I mean come on! Trump's game plan is way too obvious at this point. And is falling apart at the seams.

Right? Do Trumpsters still think Roger Stone isn't behind that story about Cruz's father?? I mean come on! Trump's game plan is way too obvious at this point. And is falling apart at the seams.

Oh, I'm sure he'll be all, "I didn't have anything to do with it" unless there's irrefutable proof, then he'll claim he said it was him all along.

I think Chelsea did it.

You're going to try to legitimize Trump's insanity by saying he said something and not Roger? "No, no, no, no Trump said it, not Roger Stone, that makes it less crazy.) :lamo

I'm crying.
Less crazy?
Hilarious. Your reply is an example of crazy.

1. Your current reply is a straw-man. No one argued any such thing.

2. The claim was that that Stone "implicated Rafael Cruz in the JFK assassination", not Trump.
You pointing to something about Trump that has nothing to do with Stone, makes you wrong.

Crazy is ignoring who/what made the actual implication (a tabloid) and attributing it to another who only pointed out an association through working together on the same cause.

He and Trump are trying to make it seem like Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination.
But, go ahead, spin away.
No, those are your own irrational thoughts causing you to spin it in that false direction.
There was no such implication by either Stone or Trump. Take the bias glasses off.

Less crazy?
Hilarious. Your reply is an example of crazy.

1. Your current reply is a straw-man. No one argued any such thing.

2. The claim was that that Stone "implicated Rafael Cruz in the JFK assassination", not Trump.
You pointing to something about Trump that has nothing to do with Stone, makes you wrong.

:lamo :lamo

Crazy is ignoring who/what made the actual implication (a tabloid) and attributing it to another who only pointed out an association through working together on the same cause.

No, those are your own irrational thoughts causing you to spin it in that false direction.
There was no such implication by either Stone or Trump. Take the bias glasses off.

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Oh, I'm sure he'll be all, "I didn't have anything to do with it" unless there's irrefutable proof, then he'll claim he said it was him all along.

Just goes to show that Trump is a really bad politician and is just the pretender. The actor if you will.
Trump is like the procedural crime show that shows cops with unlimited powers or the steamy doctor show with a bunch of drama. When the reality is much different and less exciting than the show.

On top of all that Trump is a really bad actor and doesn't know how to do the whole, "I didn't have anything to do with it," on the national stage compared to people who say that for a living. Some people think that's better. I don't.

Back
Top Bottom