• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did God say anything about non-binary people?

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just wondering.

Just wondering.

No.

But the Bible says, He created them male and female.
And it was only with the creation of mankind that He made specific reference to genders.

Which God ?

The local warlord of the Christian Bible Old Testament ?

Or , some other figurehead more relevant to the total Universe ------- as distinct from some more local ( our galaxy ? ) self elected Lab researcher(s) who visited and may or may not still have some influence ?

So much of pre-Adamite history is concerned with a single sex planet Earth animal that only via the Eden story was spliced into something binary .

In the context of wave and vibration research, it seems unlikely that our species will be defined in the future in sexual terms once different dimensions become available .imho.

It is not the question what I have heard.
But what YOU have heard or read.
Let us assume that god, the creator, is the author of the universe. As such, the only certainty of god's intention can be found in the study of the creation. For me, that's why science exists. Science tells us that there are non-binary people - and we've already known this for a long time. Sexual development occurs along a broad spectrum, an arc from most feminine to most masculine, and everything in between. In fact, it isn't confined to human beings, but expresses itself in many species. And it isn't an arcane factoid, but rather a quite obvious trait in animal existence.

Ask yourself this: Why do men have nipples?

Matthew 19:12 is probably the closest.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

But the Bible says, He created them male and female.
And it was only with the creation of mankind that He made specific reference to genders.
Male and female aren't genders.

Just wondering.
Gay eros exists, because it exists in the godhead.

The problem with gay is if it is out of place.

Par example, if one is married and raising children it is probably not a good idea to try gay, although one could if they had power and wisdom, but usually wisdom would be to stay monogamous.

So God created shame and degradation to go with such sex acts and rejection by society to keep the monkeys from indulging.

Sex in general is a left sided activity, akin to violence, lust greed and excess money. On the right are awe, worship veneration etc.

God made homosexuality so the ugly could get some love. It is easier to seduce someone of the same sex, you don't have to wine and dine them, you don't have to care for a whole bag of emotional baggage, you don't get pregnant.

So homosexuality is useful.

Let us assume that god, the creator, is the author of the universe. As such, the only certainty of god's intention can be found in the study of the creation. For me, that's why science exists. Science tells us that there are non-binary people
I see it that way: That tells us that there are NO non-binary people.
Lots of men have female traces, and lots of women have male traces, and that is quite normal, - and nobody is exactly 50,000000000000 per cent male or female.
Only those who usually think that they are something very very special and a lot better than anybody else.

Just wondering.
In the beginning, when God gave His undivided attention to Lucifer, Lucifer wanted to know about sex, and Gods wife and a lot of chaos was created, and the Holy Spirit suffered greatly from our lust and greed.

So it is that morality is a pillar of life and religion, and abstinence and restraint requisite, otherwise, children would always be molested and people would always be molesting each-other. In fact wherever Christ's light shines the finer bodies above us are doing it.

I see it that way: That tells us that there are NO non-binary people.
Lots of men have female traces, and lots of women have male traces, and that is quite normal, - and nobody is exactly 50,000000000000 per cent male or female.
Only those who usually think that they are something very very special and a lot better than anybody else.
The Eastern view is that God is male and the soul is female.

In the beginning, when God sent the rays into infinite space, some of them split into two, and the one that started out male ends up female.

The soul is neither male nor female. Gender coinfusion comes about, because people die thinking, "I am woman, I am man." And then people who have done this embody and pass down such genes from their habit, thinking, "I am a man in a woman's body." Well, dig into her.

I suppose you never knew that's what gender is?

here, doing you a favor.

1. A grammatical category, often designated as male, female, or neuter, used in the classification of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
  2. The fact of being classified as belonging to such a category.
  3. Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.

I suppose you never knew that's what gender is?

here, doing you a favor.

1. A grammatical category, often designated as male, female, or neuter, used in the classification of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
  2. The fact of being classified as belonging to such a category.
  3. Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.

Props for using DuckDuckGo!

Here, I think you accidentally didn't include the whole list of possible definitions that come up. Here is the one you forgot to include.
One's identity as female or male or as neither entirely female nor entirely male.

Props for using DuckDuckGo!

Here, I think you accidentally didn't include the whole list of possible definitions that come up. Here is the one you forgot to include.

I'm talking about what is specified in the Bible. Read the title of the thread.

Your beef was that male and female are not genders. They are.
I don't care what else is included in that definition. The fact is male and female are genders.

Back
Top Bottom