• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did God make Jesus's mother Mary a whore?

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Was Jesus's mother Mary a whore? Why is his dad fine with Mary sleeping with God? I understand it wasn't literal sex but God impregnated Mary so morally it is the same thing.

Okay Bodhi, how many troll threads are you gonna make?

Did bodhi get hacked?

Was Jesus's mother Mary a whore? Why is his dad fine with Mary sleeping with God? I understand it wasn't literal sex but God impregnated Mary so morally it is the same thing.

Sins in the name of religion are okay.

Go back to bed, Bodhi.

Okay Bodhi, how many troll threads are you gonna make?

Why can't that be a serious question? Adultery is a crime in the church and used to be punishable by death.

Did bodhi get hacked?

My account? No... I just took down a Hitler picture because a student's parent complained. He had his hand raised in salute. I will put one of Hitler without the salute up next. In fairness, it is on a wall with notable leaders of the 20th Century.

He made Jospeh a cuck but I don't know about the Mary thing.

No, God didn't pay Mary, so she's not a prostitute. He got that piece of ass for free.

If anything, she's either a slut or a rape victim, depending on whether she was willing or not.

No, God didn't pay Mary, so she's not a prostitute. He got that piece of ass for free.

If anything, she's either a slut or a rape victim, depending on whether she was willing or not.

Aren't sluts also referred to as whores?

Nope she wasn't a whore the only man that she knew was Joseph.
Sigh these bs things get so old.

Exactly. He is wasting bandwidth for childish and worthless garbage.

Are you suffering from pedaphobia as well?

Nope she wasn't a whore the only man that she knew was Joseph.
Sigh these bs things get so old.

God made her pregnant so that is patently false...

I'm just here for the fun this thread will inevitably deliver.

She was only 14 years old, so there's definitely statutory rape involved.......but who gets credit for busting through that hymen????

God? Joe? Jesus himself?

Trollbait thread is trollbait

She was only 14 years old, so there's definitely statutory rape involved.......but who gets credit for busting through that hymen????

God? Joe? Jesus himself?

That is modern definitions. Back in that time period, that was not unusual for that culture. You are taking things out of cultural context.

On the other hand, we just got some writers who put words into Mary's mouth 50 to 60 years after the fact. Chances are she was just a nice Jewish girl, and it was all just gossip about her.

That is modern definitions. Back in that time period, that was not unusual for that culture. You are taking things out of cultural context.

On the other hand, we just got some writers who put words into Mary's mouth 50 to 60 years after the fact. Chances are she was just a nice Jewish girl, and it was all just gossip about her.

Virgin birth was common? Who woulda thunk that?

And Mary's words were invented, creatively tweaked and edited and re-edited for hundreds of years--right up to about 325 C.E. when they were finalized into a somewhat finished document.

Back
Top Bottom