• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did everyone just experience a DP outage just now that lasted maybe 20-30 minutes?

yep.
Was on DP for a bit this morning. Left to visit another site. Tried to get back in and nothing.
Just got back in at 8:32 AZ time.

Yes, obviously a DP issue. My speed test was at the top while DP was having issues.

Thanks for the responses, just wondering if I was having a router issue somewhere along the line or something.

The search function is glitchy for me as well.

Yes, I couldn't get on for a short amount of time, don't belong to twitter, but went there to see if there was an announcement, nothing. Glad to see it's back up again.

Think it started right around 9:10 am here.

I used this link to verify it wasn't just me.

Coincidence. :unsure:

Getting some error now when using the search features.

"Oops! We ran into some problems......

.....A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Strange things.

Weird things going on. I didn't have any trouble with DP, but my husband tried calling my brother twice today, and it went to some other guys phone. And he dialed from opening previous calls, not from putting the number in manually.

Back
Top Bottom