• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did/do you agree or disagree with Trump's decision ......

With the greatest respect, if an apple is rotten to the core, you don't eat the apple, you pick a fruit that's completely different!
If both parties leaders are proven just figureheads, the system must change! Obama before being elected as president, said the secret prisons like Guantanamo would be closed if elected, when elected, he tried to keep his promise, the military refused! It's still going strong!
Both parties are increasing budgets for war, and both parties are excluding any investigation into war crimes.

But, there are only two apples, there are no other pieces of fruit in the basket, and therefore the metaphor doesn't wash, moreover, because you can't fix a rotten piece of fruit, but you can fix a party, if you work hard and long enough. If there are only choices, that is the only viable path to take

And, I don't accept your premise, that the DNC is 'rotten to the core'. Wasserman/Clinton are out. If you have evidence on Perez, provide it. Additionally, the DNC is not the democratic party, as a whole, it consists of it's members, people like me and the vast majority of us are good persons with smart ideas about policy. You're characterization feels reactionary, emotional, not based on reality. I really think you should reassess your position.

As for Guantanamo, it wasn't the military who wouldn't allow him to close, for how could they? He is the Commander-In-Chief. But, in truth, it was Congress that disallowed it, which Obama fought, but didn't win on the matter of closure. Now, how did congress achieve this? They snuck in a provision in a larger defense bill that Obama had to sign ( or the political price would have been too high had he not signed it ) that made it impossible to use funds to close the base. I accept that he had pressure from the military to keep it open owing to it's strategic location. So you characterization isn't quite right.

I'd appreciate it if Trump's "downplaying" was referred to in the proper terms.

Criminally negligent lies.

Wasted words. He is a Scotsman (Who hasn't mastered English) that believes the "Zionists" (AKA Jews) run everything and the Jews are omnipotent.
I'm a Scotsman he has that bit right, but unlike my friend of Zion, I demand justice for 3000murdered Americans, I demand justice for one and a half million dead Iraqis, murdered in a war based on lies, by those same people responsible for the dead Americans. My German friend is only interested in protecting Israel, and there thieving dirty hands that's firmly esconsed in the pockets of the American tax payer. He isn't even interested in the IDF crimes against Americans, and runs to there defence using flawed arguments. As for the strangulation of a ten year old Palestinian child, by an Israeli soldier, until the child is unconscious reviving the child, and repeating the exercise, my German friend is deadly silent. What would call individuals who consider themselves gods, and everyone else, animals to be abused in anyway they deem fit? Yes they do consider themselves omnipotent, thank you for the word my German friend of Zion. Ooh and just for the record, even Jews, the majority of Jews detest zionists as well, so it my German friend that's in the minority. But, the zionists do control the money supply, so they do control governments. That too is just a simple fact. Sixteen directors of the Bank of England, you will never find out the names! The city of London rules okay! If they want the English queen, and usurper to appear in the city, they order her or any of the family members to attend, they have no choice, they attend. And every year..... they claim 5% of GDP. WHY NOT SIMPLY PRINT MONEY THEMSELVES AND USE 5% TO PAY OFF NATIONAL DEBT.

But, there are only two apples, there are no other pieces of fruit in the basket, and therefore the metaphor doesn't wash, moreover, because you can't fix a rotten piece of fruit, but you can fix a party, if you work hard and long enough. If there are only choices, that is the only viable path to take

And, I don't accept your premise, that the DNC is 'rotten to the core'. Wasserman/Clinton are out. If you have evidence on Perez, provide it. Additionally, the DNC is not the democratic party, as a whole, it consists of it's members, people like me and the vast majority of us are good persons with smart ideas about policy. You're characterization feels reactionary, emotional, not based on reality. I really think you should reassess your position.

As for Guantanamo, it wasn't the military who wouldn't allow him to close, for how could they? He is the Commander-In-Chief. But, in truth, it was Congress that disallowed it, which Obama fought, but didn't win on the matter of closure. Now, how did congress achieve this? They snuck in a provision in a larger defense bill that Obama had to sign ( or the political price would have been too high had he not signed it ) that made it impossible to use funds to close the base. I accept that he had pressure from the military to keep it open owing to it's strategic location. So you characterization isn't quite right.
Again with the greatest respect, as you said, commander in Chief of the military, he Obama told them to close the torture chamber and illegal prison, the military said no! That is the definition of a military dictatorship! This is only one or many secret prisons and torture chambers. It is only a corrupt political system, that lies to you, the electorate about its criminal activities, either inside your sovereign borders or outside your borders. It's a corrupt media and justice system that also upholds the deck of cards.
Your right, you cannot fix a rotten piece of fruit, the same as the heart of your democratic system is corrupt, from start to finish, and many Americans realise this as well, before the collapse of the dollar, or the collapse of law, it is important to every single American and future generations to do something about it, before those in charge bring it down over your heads....! Just as they are doing in Africa, via Africom, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Venezuela, trust me, they are experts in death and destruction.

Again with the greatest respect, as you said, commander in Chief of the military, he Obama told them to close the torture chamber and illegal prison, the military said no!
I sincerely doubt the picture you are painting is reality. It's likely a distortion of reality, and, as such, simplistic. Please provide evidence, I need to take a closer look at that which gives you this opinion.
That is the definition of a military dictatorship! This is only one or many secret prisons and torture chambers. It is only a corrupt political system, that lies to you, the electorate about its criminal activities, either inside your sovereign borders or outside your borders. It's a corrupt media and justice system that also upholds the deck of cards.
Your premise rises or falls with the veracity of your previous comment. Evidence, please.
Your right, you cannot fix a rotten piece of fruit, the same as the heart of your democratic system is corrupt, from start to finish, and many Americans realise this as well,
Incompetent argument: 1. vacuous unsubstantiated claim. 2. A strawman. 3. Weasel words ( many realize this....).
Also, at first you assailed the democratic party, and now you are assailing the democratic system.
You are going off the rails here, so you need to get specific. I cannot debate generalities, that's a fools errand.
before the collapse of the dollar, or the collapse of law, it is important to every single American and future generations to do something about it, before those in charge bring it down over your heads....! Just as they are doing in Africa, via Africom, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Venezuela, trust me, they are experts in death and destruction.

Slippery Slope fallacy. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

I do accept the concept that we must change the direction of the ship of state as it is headed for the collapse of the dollar.

I don't have a lot of faith in republicans in the senate, but I dont' think they will allow 'the collapse of law". That's a bridge too far.

If Trump is elected, if there is a collapse of the dollar, and there very well could be, I don't doubt he would call for martial law, which would give him considerable dictatorial powers. That thought scares the hell out of me.

For the very reason the collapse of the dollar possible, I want Biden to be there for that, we need a calm, sensible, person, not a moron fool who loves debt, and declaring bankruptcy, who loves chaos, dictators, who would LOVE martial law, he'd love it so much, I doubt he'd ever undeclare it, once he got used to the dictatorial powers that martial law gives him. etc.

WE really need to defeat Trump.

I don't have the foggiest clue what you're talking about, but I have an unsettling feeling that you believe that Jews are at the bottom of 9/11.

But I would be happy to be disabused of that notion.
I have no bloody idea who murdered those 3000 Americans, but, I do know certain vested interests don't want it investigated, but if enough people are interested in justice for the families, and those murdered, perhaps we can bring to justice every state official who colluded in this event. Justice can decide, which is impartial, and equal, to the task. So only they would decide the terms of reference, not a political body, overseen by the international criminal courts, where no politician could influence the outcome.
But I did notice, you're wrapped up in in the paper wrapping rather than the substantive issues, so you don't mind if I don't hold my breath in your sudden revelation on the road to Damascus.

I have no bloody idea who murdered those 3000 Americans, but, I do know certain vested interests don't want it investigated, but if enough people are interested in justice for the families, and those murdered, perhaps we can bring to justice every state official who colluded in this event. Justice can decide, which is impartial, and equal, to the task. So only they would decide the terms of reference, not a political body, overseen by the international criminal courts, where no politician could influence the outcome.
But I did notice, you're wrapped up in in the paper wrapping rather than the substantive issues, so you don't mind if I don't hold my breath in your sudden revelation on the road to Damascus.

The world already knows who killed those Americans.

I sincerely doubt the picture you are painting is reality. It's likely a distortion of reality, and, as such, simplistic. Please provide evidence, I need to take a closer look at that which gives you this opinion.

Your premise rises or falls with the veracity of your previous comment. Evidence, please.

Incompetent argument: 1. vacuous unsubstantiated claim. 2. A strawman. 3. Weasel words ( many realize this....).
Also, at first you assailed the democratic party, and now you are assailing the democratic system.
You are going off the rails here, so you need to get specific. I cannot debate generalities, that's a fools errand.

I do accept the concept that we must change the direction of the ship of state as it is headed for the collapse of the dollar.

I don't have a lot of faith in republicans in the senate, but I dont' think they will allow 'the collapse of law". That's a bridge too far.

If Trump is elected, if there is a collapse of the dollar, and there very well could be, I don't doubt he would call for martial law, which would give him considerable dictatorial powers. That thought scares the hell out of me.

For the very reason the collapse of the dollar possible, I want Biden to be there for that, we need a calm, sensible, person, not a moron fool who loves debt, and declaring bankruptcy, who loves chaos, dictators, who would LOVE martial law, he'd love it so much, I doubt he'd ever undeclare it, once he got used to the dictatorial powers that martial law gives him. etc.

Meaning enough?
A military dictatorship is a form of government wherein the political power resides with the military. It is similar but not identical to a stratocracy, a state ruled directly by the military. Like any dictatorship, a military dictatorship may be official or unofficial, and as a result may not actually qualify as stratocratic.
END QUOTE.
Your flag...... the stars and strips..... has a gold braid around it, that is your civilian flag, you all use the military flag, and its implication are legal.

Goodness me, very descriptive words..... simple can you fix a rotten piece of fruit, yes or no? You have your answer!

It doesn't matter what you think, or what I think, your currency is going to collapse, they cannot sell American bonds on the bond markets because of this fact!

Russia has dumped the dollar, China has dumped the dollar, Iran has dumped the dollar, India, Brazil, more than have the world population, oil is now bought in the nations own currency. The dollar which everyone needed to purchase oil and gas..... is on the very precipice of collapse, and you want to use supercilious words.
At this moment in time, both parties are highlighting lies, woke news nonsense, about various news items, Russia, China, etc etc etc.... all lies nothing based on facts, as both sides knows the future repercussions to America at the collapse..... your collapse..... or internal strife.

Your complete system is rotten to its very core, thanks to the idiot idea of being exceptional, it doesn't matter where you go in the world, because of your military, and politicians brutality, you as a nation are detested.

But one thing, time will prove me right, and I will accept your apology.

Meaning enough?
A military dictatorship is a form of government wherein the political power resides with the military. It is similar but not identical to a stratocracy, a state ruled directly by the military. Like any dictatorship, a military dictatorship may be official or unofficial, and as a result may not actually qualify as stratocratic.
END QUOTE.
Your flag...... the stars and strips..... has a gold braid around it, that is your civilian flag, you all use the military flag, and its implication are legal.

Goodness me, very descriptive words..... simple can you fix a rotten piece of fruit, yes or no? You have your answer!

It doesn't matter what you think, or what I think, your currency is going to collapse, they cannot sell American bonds on the bond markets because of this fact!

Russia has dumped the dollar, China has dumped the dollar, Iran has dumped the dollar, India, Brazil, more than have the world population, oil is now bought in the nations own currency. The dollar which everyone needed to purchase oil and gas..... is on the very precipice of collapse, and you want to use sup
At this moment in time, both parties are highlighting lies, woke news nonsense, about various news items, Russia, China, etc etc etc.... all lies nothing based on facts, as both sides knows the future repercussions to America at the collapse..... your collapse..... or internal strife.

Really..... Biden....... really...... I detest Fox News...... but from them, and you think he's going to benefit Americans.

I always prefer the truth. All of the conspiracy garbage could've been avoided if the administration was just transparent the whole time.
The sign of a great democracy, when the truth is known, and those men and women with moral courage will abide by the standards expected by those they represent, and elected them, a privilege.
Unlike the privileged aristocracy and filth in Westminster, very few would be able understand there meaning!

The world already knows who killed those Americans.
No..... a lie based on a lies.... are still lies, I suppose you to aren't interested in justice for American families! Or the 3000 dead Americans....... don't you worry your little head...I'll try to look after they're best interests even though your not interested in your fellow countrymen and women, I remember them jumping from the twin towers, and that fear that drove them to jump, they deserve justice. Just so many American hypocrites love to wave the flag, wear there hearts on the sleeves, and have as much interest as a slug.

I disagree with President Trump and his "downplay" to avoid panic. Since the word got out, did the US panic, nope.
Trump should have had more respect for the American people
remember when people did panic and actually fought over toilet paper in America? Yeah me too. Trump was right.

i disagree completely with his self serving lies.

Absolutely. I don't believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. And I will definitely be voting for Biden, since he's not the one yelling "get rid of the ballots."

Ok you prefer to be lied to. Got it.

I sure as hell don't prefer to be lied to, especially about a pandemic that's a threat to the world population. "Playing it down," as Trump likes to say, is the same as lying, to me anyway.

remember when people did panic and actually fought over toilet paper in America? Yeah me too. Trump was right.
Yep. Reminds me when stores open for Christmas sales.
We will agree to disagree. Trump has shown terrible leadership.

I'm a Scotsman he has that bit right, but unlike my friend of Zion, I demand justice for 3000murdered Americans, I demand justice for one and a half million dead Iraqis, murdered in a war based on lies, by those same people responsible for the dead Americans. My German friend is only interested in protecting Israel, and there thieving dirty hands that's firmly esconsed in the pockets of the American tax payer. He isn't even interested in the IDF crimes against Americans, and runs to there defence using flawed arguments. As for the strangulation of a ten year old Palestinian child, by an Israeli soldier, until the child is unconscious reviving the child, and repeating the exercise, my German friend is deadly silent. What would call individuals who consider themselves gods, and everyone else, animals to be abused in anyway they deem fit? Yes they do consider themselves omnipotent, thank you for the word my German friend of Zion. Ooh and just for the record, even Jews, the majority of Jews detest zionists as well, so it my German friend that's in the minority. But, the zionists do control the money supply, so they do control governments. That too is just a simple fact. Sixteen directors of the Bank of England, you will never find out the names! The city of London rules okay! If they want the English queen, and usurper to appear in the city, they order her or any of the family members to attend, they have no choice, they attend. And every year..... they claim 5% of GDP. WHY NOT SIMPLY PRINT MONEY THEMSELVES AND USE 5% TO PAY OFF NATIONAL DEBT.

Yep.

The evil Jews control everything. That is why the have been demonized and driven from country after country during the middle ages. Why they were slaughtered during the Crusades. Why they were burnt at the stake in Germany. Why they suffered the inquisition in Spanish and Portugal. The pogroms in Russia. Why they have been slandered by things like the Protocols.

They are so powerful they required the Holocaust in order to carve out a small patch of land in the Middle East.

You don't demand justice.

You wish to whine impotently and semi coherently about Jews.

Tell us. Did Hitler go too far?

Or not far enough?

No..... a lie based on a lies.... are still lies, I suppose you to aren't interested in justice for American families! Or the 3000 dead Americans....... don't you worry your little head...I'll try to look after they're best interests even though your not interested in your fellow countrymen and women, I remember them jumping from the twin towers, and that fear that drove them to jump, they deserve justice. Just so many American hypocrites love to wave the flag, wear there hearts on the sleeves, and have as much interest as a slug.

Feel free to present EVIDENCE to support your delusions.

Meaning enough?
END QUOTE.

Russia has dumped the dollar, China has dumped the dollar, Iran has dumped the dollar, India, Brazil, more than have the world population, oil is now bought in the nations own currency. The dollar which everyone needed to purchase oil and gas..... is on the very precipice of collapse, and you want to use sup

Really..... Biden....... really...... I detest Fox News...... but from them, and you think he's going to benefit Americans.

Your flag claim again?

More regurgitated nonsense.

Gold fringe is decorative and nothing more.

Cute the law or regulations that support your claims.

Biden accomplishments? My god so much. Where to start?

Can we start with the "1994 Crime Law"? Joe Biden sponsored and coauthored this legislation that led to mass incarceration of blacks for minor criminal offenses.

President Trump on the other hand has tackled prison reform.

Can we start with the "1994 Crime Law"? Joe Biden sponsored and coauthored this legislation that led to mass incarceration of blacks for minor criminal offenses.

President Trump on the other hand has tackled prison reform.
Is that all you think he did?

Back
Top Bottom