• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did/do you agree or disagree with Trump's decision ......

Logician Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
To 'play down' what he knew early on about the virus so Americans wouldn't 'panic', or would you rather have heard the entire truth for yourself and have that info to make your own decisions?

It doesnt make any sense in the world we live in, even if it were for the reason he claims, especially if that is the case.

We communicate with the entire world almost instantly. Unless all world leaders were completely onboard, along with all scientists, then he is going to be contradicting everyone else. Given his previous lies and misinformation spreads in the past, it should have been obvious who most rational people would believe, and it wasnt him. Plus given that it also should have been obvious a significant portion of the population believes him no matter what, it also was very likely to (and did) cause more divide in this country and make it much harder to take real actions to combat this virus.

Also, one reason not to believe his statements that it was to prevent panic is that he was blaming Democrats most of the time.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

IF he had been a responsible leader many, many AmeriCANs would still be alive.

He knew what the virus could do, how it infected people and, therefore, what needed to be done before he even talke to medical experts.

The Lions of industry met at the White House and offered to ramp up production of PPE, ventilators and masks, but HE didn't take the meeting he handed it off to Kushner who passed it off as nothing to worry about; they were blue states anyway.

But he wasn't a responsible leader, he was only worried about saving his quest for reelection.

bad.png

Your unvarnished hero. :(

To 'play down' what he knew early on about the virus so Americans wouldn't 'panic', or would you rather have heard the entire truth for yourself and have that info to make your own decisions?
Sorry, but with respect, America and truth.... should never be used in the same sentence. These politicians, if there mouths move, they're lying......not one single word, from either the AIPAC sponsored Republican Party, or from the AIPAC sponsored democrat party. Those in England have an American, Boris, another proven liar, extremists and sponsored by the media.....for election.just goes to show how poor the education system is in England.

I live in a country where the government took the Covid crisis seriously and handled it with competency (mostly), and there wasn't any "panic". This sounds like an excuse. Trump just did what he did to protect the stock market, his company and his rich friend from taking a small hit. So no, I don't agree at all.

Sorry, but with respect, America and truth.... should never be used in the same sentence. These politicians, if there mouths move, they're lying......not one single word, from either the AIPAC sponsored Republican Party, or from the AIPAC sponsored democrat party. Those in England have an American, Boris, another proven liar, extremists and sponsored by the media.....for election.just goes to show how poor the education system is in England.

Jew are obsessed.

I disagree with President Trump and his "downplay" to avoid panic. Since the word got out, did the US panic, nope.
Trump should have had more respect for the American people

I live in a country where the government took the Covid crisis seriously and handled it with competency (mostly), and there wasn't any "panic". This sounds like an excuse. Trump just did what he did to protect the stock market, his company and his rich friend from taking a small hit. So no, I don't agree at all.

I was on business in Italy starting at the end of February, and I was there when it became THE hotspot of COVID in the world. I was damn lucky to get out and get back home.

And there was no "panic" in Italy, like Trump claimed he was afraid of.

Trump is not only the worst leader in US history - he's the most dishonest.

Jew are obsessed.
Did you know, Jews were thrown out of England and all Europe, removed from public office, removed from finance, removed from legal office, and not without reason!
But then you're only obsessed with protecting the crimes, as you have proven over and over, my German friend of Zion!
What does it matter to you, that 3000 Americans died on 9/11, you'd rather deflect from the facts, I would rather gather the facts, I want justice for the deceased, and justice for the families, you still want to hide the known facts!

Did you know, Jews were thrown out of England and all Europe, removed from public office, removed from finance, removed from legal office, and not without reason!

Obviously I know it. You bring up the long history of ANTISEMITISM time and again.

But then you're only obsessed with protecting the crimes, as you have proven over and over, my German friend of Zion!

What "crimes" were those Jews guilty of?

What does it matter to you, that 3000 Americans died on 9/11, you'd rather deflect from the facts, I would rather gather the facts, I want justice for the deceased, and justice for the families, you still want to hide the known facts!

It matter to me enough to try to stop people from lying about it.

You don't want facts.

The facts have been presented to you time and again.

You want to accuse JEWS of the deed.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

What that 3000 Americans died? Or they are still awaiting justice?

I don't have the foggiest clue what you're talking about, but I have an unsettling feeling that you believe that Jews are at the bottom of 9/11.

But I would be happy to be disabused of that notion.

Ah, a cynic I can sympathise with the cynical view, but it's really not a wise place to live. It leads to apathy, and that plays right into Putin's hands.

This defense of a lying President by those who claim 'both sides do it' is no defense.

I don't know if you have noticed, but there are only two parties with caucuses large enough in all the legislatures across the land that can affect change, they are the GOP and the DNC.

Pick one, and if the party you pick isn't behaving to your standards, do everything in your power to put it right.

That is all you can do, because no third party can gain traction in America because of the "Republic' as designed. In a parliamentary system, which consists of a coalition of different parties, you'd have a chance.

I understand the things that have been wrong in the past regarding the Democratic party, but compared to the right, they are choir boys and girls.

Ah, a cynic I can sympathise with the cynical view, but it's really not a wise place to live. It leads to apathy, and that plays right into Putin's hands.

This defense of a lying President by those who claim 'both sides do it' is no defense.

I don't know if you have noticed, but there are only two parties with caucuses large enough in all the legislatures across the land that can affect change, they are the GOP and the DNC.

Pick one, and if the party you pick isn't behaving to your standards, do everything in your power to put it right.

That is all you can do, because no third party can gain traction in America because of the "Republic' as designed. In a parliamentary system, which consists of a coalition of different parties, you'd have a chance.

I understand the things that have been wrong in the past regarding the Democratic party, but compared to the right, they are choir boys and girls.

Wasted words. He is a Scotsman (Who hasn't mastered English) that believes the "Zionists" (AKA Jews) run everything and the Jews are omnipotent.

With the greatest respect, if an apple is rotten to the core, you don't eat the apple, you pick a fruit that's completely different!
If both parties leaders are proven just figureheads, the system must change! Obama before being elected as president, said the secret prisons like Guantanamo would be closed if elected, when elected, he tried to keep his promise, the military refused! It's still going strong!
Both parties are increasing budgets for war, and both parties are excluding any investigation into war crimes.

With the greatest respect, if an apple is rotten to the core, you don't eat the apple, you pick a fruit that's completely different!
If both parties leaders are proven just figureheads, the system must change! Obama before being elected as president, said the secret prisons like Guantanamo would be closed if elected, when elected, he tried to keep his promise, the military refused! It's still going strong!
Both parties are increasing budgets for war, and both parties are excluding any investigation into war crimes.

Lay it out in the open.

Who do YOU believe runs both parties?

He wasn't just "playing it down!"

He was lying about the severity when he knew how deadly it was back in January! He even tried to get schools and businesses to reopen in April.

Fat Donny is a negligent, selfish, sociopath.

Back
Top Bottom