• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did/do you agree or disagree with Trump's decision ......

Can we start with the "1994 Crime Law"? Joe Biden sponsored and coauthored this legislation that led to mass incarceration of blacks for minor criminal offenses.

President Trump on the other hand has tackled prison reform.
[/QUOTE

Have you read the 1994 Crime Bill. It was a bipartisan bill. So you can blame Congress for it.

To 'play down' what he knew early on about the virus so Americans wouldn't 'panic', or would you rather have heard the entire truth for yourself and have that info to make your own decisions?
Every president does that stuff.

All you have to do is look at the numbers. The U.S. was a bastion of science in the past, now our leader asks if we should put disinfectant and lights in our bodies while the experts cringe. We are the worst in the world vs the Coronavirus because we have a corrupt nitwit in charge.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

We're number 1! We're number 1! We're number 1!

Your flag claim again?

More regurgitated nonsense.

Gold fringe is decorative and nothing more.

Cute the law or regulations that support your claims.
Which one do you stand by, I think it's a blue flag.....no stars or strips with your proven loyalties.

To 'play down' what he knew early on about the virus so Americans wouldn't 'panic', or would you rather have heard the entire truth for yourself and have that info to make your own decisions?

It is grounds for immediate impeachment and criminal prosecution.
It was an act of war against the American people.
The proper term for what he did is not "playing down", it is criminal negligence and failure to serve the Oath of Office.
It is LYING.

How does one agree with lying...

And the signs of nearly eleven months of panic are evident everywhere!

Citation for your flag claims?

And what stupid claim are you failing to make with the "Blue flag" nonsense?
WHAT, my rubber boned German friend of Zion, you nailed your colours firmly to Israels mast a long time ago!
As for the flags, You have already received that previously. You deal with the facts!

I live in a country where the government took the Covid crisis seriously and handled it with competency (mostly), and there wasn't any "panic". This sounds like an excuse. Trump just did what he did to protect the stock market, his company and his rich friend from taking a small hit. So no, I don't agree at all.

It's a lot easier to handle a population smaller than a lot of our states isn't it?

And Finland doesn't have the amount of people flying in or drving across the border.

The Constitution limits the power of the president over the individual states in these situations.........................regardless of what these freaking idiot liberals tells you on here say.

WHAT, my rubber boned German friend of Zion, you nailed your colours firmly to Israels mast a long time ago!
As for the flags, You have already received that previously. You deal with the facts!

I am an American.

And the Israeli flag does have stripes.

Derp.

Pointing out your incredible string of inaccuracies and lies does not make me Isreali nor in thrall to the Israelis.

Yep.

The evil Jews control everything. That is why the have been demonized and driven from country after country during the middle ages. Why they were slaughtered during the Crusades. Why they were burnt at the stake in Germany. Why they suffered the inquisition in Spanish and Portugal. The pogroms in Russia. Why they have been slandered by things like the Protocols.

They are so powerful they required the Holocaust in order to carve out a small patch of land in the Middle East.

You don't demand justice.

You wish to whine impotently and semi coherently about Jews.

Tell us. Did Hitler go too far?

Or not far enough?
As you very well know, according to rules g- t I think it is, I'm not allowed to mention German and Zionists contractual obligations, nor am I allowed to mention the 6 billion dead Jews of historic times, or the 4 million dead Jews in WW1 or the 6 million dead Jews in WW2. Or I will be banned, again.
But on you go my German friend of Zion. Knock yourself out!

You want photos of 3000 dead Americans...... is that the proof you want?

Intentional ignorance noted.

EVIDENCE the Jews are behind 9/11 for example.

EVIDENCE the Jews hijacked the airliners.

EVIDENCE the Jews flew hijacked airliners into the towers.

EVIDENCE the Jews flew hijacked an airliner into the Pentagon.

EVIDENCE the Jews flew hijacked an airliner into the fields of PA.

EVIDENCE the Jews were behind the collapse of WTC7.

EVIDENCE.

Not more BS claims.

I am an American.

And the Israeli flag does have stripes.

Derp.

Pointing out your incredible string of inaccuracies and lies does not make me Isreali nor in thrall to the Israelis.
Ooh..... I certainly wouldn't be able to make such statements, and you my German friend of Zion, should now be blushing if you had any gumption.
I'm only stating your words to you, you stated you were German, and you stated you couldn't speak Hebrew, but you know words, I have certainly never heard, as you keep calling me, which I don't know if there terms of endearment, but, your never going to be of my kind! While I want justice for 3000 dead Americans you want silence, and ridicule any and all that won't accept political lies and deceit. I wand familiesAmerican families to know they aren't alone, that people like you, will never get the last word, now crawl back into the buckie you crawled out of.....!

As you very well know, according to rules g- t I think it is, I'm not allowed to mention German and Zionists contractual obligations, nor am I allowed to mention the 6 billion dead Jews of historic times, or the 4 million dead Jews in WW1 or the 6 million dead Jews in WW2. Or I will be banned, again.
But on you go my German friend of Zion. Knock yourself out!

The rules are numbered.

Please lie again about not being able to discuss the German - Zionist connection since it has been discussed numerous times.

Please lie again about not being able to discuss the (Approximately) 6 million butchered by the Nazis and their toadies. Since it has been discussed numerous times.

I dont know about your babbling about "6 billion dead Jews of historic times, or the 4 million dead Jews in WW1" but I suspect you are again either mistaken or lying.

Ooh..... I certainly wouldn't be able to make such statements, and you my German friend of Zion, should now be blushing if you had any gumption.
I'm only stating your words to you, you stated you were German, and you stated you couldn't speak Hebrew, but you know words, I have certainly never heard, as you keep calling me, which I don't know if there terms of endearment, but, your never going to be of my kind! While I want justice for 3000 dead Americans you want silence, and ridicule any and all that won't accept political lies and deceit. I wand familiesAmerican families to know they aren't alone, that people like you, will never get the last word, now crawl back into the buckie you crawled out of.....!

I bolded the usual BS ad hominem Highlanders nonsense and accusation.

I am part German heritage. But 100% American.

I know Japanese words yet I am not Japanese. I know a couple of words of Tagalog but are no Filipino. I understand some Spanish but I am not Spanish, Mexican, etc.

And you do know the German I have used. Judenhass.

And justice has been served. In a Pakistani compound. Seal Team Six.

What you want is a bully pulpit to accuse JEWS of crimes they did not commit.

Intentional ignorance noted.

EVIDENCE the Jews are behind 9/11 for example.

EVIDENCE the Jews hijacked the airliners.

EVIDENCE the Jews flew hijacked airliners into the towers.

EVIDENCE the Jews flew hijacked an airliner into the Pentagon.

EVIDENCE the Jews flew hijacked an airliner into the fields of PA.

EVIDENCE the Jews were behind the collapse of WTC7.

EVIDENCE.

Not more BS claims.
Where did all this come from? Have I hit a nerve my German friend of Zion?
Your sidekick tried the same stunt, then resorted to the anti semetic chants.... which really are wearing a little thin!
Where did I say Jews did 9/11? Your trying to put words in my mouth!
I want justice for 3000 Americans who died on 9/11, you want to stop conversation, why, why have you such an axe to grind protecting five Jews, three dancing on the roof of the vehicle as the towers fell, and he did say, he was documenting the fall...... as if he knew, what was going to happen for the very first time, a skyscraper, sorry two sky scrapers were just going to turn into dust..... poof...... all gone...... and building seven..... it just fell down, maybe someone said.... BOO in a loud voice! And that aircraft...... the 757, with the nine foot engines..... the 147 metre wing span, just folded its wings up in mid air, honey, I shrunk the engines, screaming from a port hole and straight into a seven foot hole made in the wall! Yes, you obviously want something hidden from view...... and I never mentioned the missing three trillion dollars! Those records in building seven, and the officers to report that day to congress I think, killed when that aircraft flew through that seven foot hole, aye, we all believe in fairies my rubber boned German friend of Zion.

The rules are numbered.

Please lie again about not being able to discuss the German - Zionist connection since it has been discussed numerous times.

Please lie again about not being able to discuss the (Approximately) 6 million butchered by the Nazis and their toadies. Since it has been discussed numerous times.

I dont know about your babbling about "6 billion dead Jews of historic times, or the 4 million dead Jews in WW1" but I suspect you are again either mistaken or lying.
Have you asked moderators, simple yes or no will suffice? No reply, that means you know exactly, and you certainly wouldn't want to discuss freely those you try so hard to hide.

Where did all this come from? Have I hit a nerve my German friend of Zion?
Asking you questions is hitting a nearve?

You asked " You want photos of 3000 dead Americans...... is that the proof you want?"

I answered.

Your sidekick tried the same stunt, then resorted to the anti semetic chants.... which really are wearing a little thin!

Incorrect and irrelevant.

Where did I say Jews did 9/11? Your trying to put words in my mouth!

Perfect example : "why have you such an axe to grind protecting five Jews"

I want justice for 3000 Americans who died on 9/11, you want to stop conversation,

I haven't stopped anything. Correcting your errors and lies isn't stopping conversation. You are still free to be in error and to lie.

why, why have you such an axe to grind protecting five Jews, three dancing on the roof of the vehicle as the towers fell, and he did say, he was documenting the fall...... as if he knew, what was going to happen for the very first time,

Weren't they Mossad just this morning?

And what do you IMAGINE this proves?

Everyone with a readily available camera were taking pictures.

a skyscraper, sorry two sky scrapers were just going to turn into dust..... poof...... all gone......

100% incorrect.

Where do you get this BS from?

and building seven..... it just fell down, maybe someone said.... BOO in a loud voice!

100% incorrect. Again.

The reasons why it collapsed have been given to you.

[/QUOTE]And that aircraft...... the 757, with the nine foot engines..... the 147 metre wing span, just folded its wings up in mid air, honey, I shrunk the engines, screaming from a port hole and straight into a seven foot hole made in the wall! [/QUOTE]

100% incorrect. Once again. Add another 100+ foot to the entry damage.

Where do you get the "seven foot hole" stupidity?

Yes, you obviously want something hidden from view...... and I never mentioned the missing three trillion dollars!

That would be another lie. You did mention it. You got the numbers wrong.

Those records in building seven, and the officers to report that day to congress I think, killed when that aircraft flew through that seven foot hole, aye, we all believe in fairies my rubber boned German friend of Zion.

What "seven foot hole" are you babbling about? Citation?

What "records in building seven" are you babbling about? The people couldn't afford a paper shredder? In you imagination they blew up a building because they couldn't shred papers?

Really?

This makes sense to you?

Have you asked moderators, simple yes or no will suffice? No reply, that means you know exactly, and you certainly wouldn't want to discuss freely those you try so hard to hide.

Ask the moderators what exactly? You can't even get the rules right.

And why would I ask them?

They don't discuss other people's infractions.

Yes, it's better to be calm and uninformed, than to be informed and in a panic. It's why I have installed these trump smoke detectors in my house.

119315286_2802933976617990_5031771197404420251_n.jpg

It's a lot easier to handle a population smaller than a lot of our states isn't it?

And Finland doesn't have the amount of people flying in or drving across the border.

The Constitution limits the power of the president over the individual states in these situations.........................regardless of what these freaking idiot liberals tells you on here say.
Well first of all, the President of the United States has an tremendous amount of symbolical power. He could have shown leadership, instead he chose to downplay it and promote hoax cures. One of the early issues in late March and April were Republican States not taking it seriously dealying lockdowns until it was too late. If a Republican President was leading the charge against the virus, these States wouldn't have been that reluctant. Another lack of leadership is how much the Federal plans were squandered because uninterest. The Federal Government actually do have alot of resources that could be mobilized to assist State and Local governments that weren't. The CDC was gutted instead of given the resources it needed. Even in a Federal State, central leadership is important in a time of national crisis, and Trump's first mistake was failing to see a national crisis when it stared him in the face.

Well first of all, the President of the United States has an tremendous amount of symbolical power. He could have shown leadership, instead he chose to downplay it and promote hoax cures. One of the early issues in late March and April were Republican States not taking it seriously dealying lockdowns until it was too late. If a Republican President was leading the charge against the virus, these States wouldn't have been that reluctant. Another lack of leadership is how much the Federal plans were squandered because uninterest. The Federal Government actually do have alot of resources that could be mobilized to assist State and Local governments that weren't. The CDC was gutted instead of given the resources it needed. Even in a Federal State, central leadership is important in a time of national crisis, and Trump's first mistake was failing to see a national crisis when it stared him in the face.

The fed's gave the states everything they asked for.

Even Fauci stated that there was no need for panic.

The fed's gave the states everything they asked for.

Even Fauci stated that there was no need for panic.

How was the rally Friday night?

Back
Top Bottom