• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did conservatives suffer Obama Derangement Syndrome when he was President?

Yes_Minister

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Did conservatives suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome when he was President?

Remember this stuff?

15 Most Ridiculous Moments Fox News Attacked Barack Obama

Or what about the accusation of Obama wire tapping Trump, is that Obama Derangement Syndrome?

It seems like conservatives talking about Trump Derangement Syndrome are saying do as I say not as I do, criticizing Trump is Trump Derangement Syndrome, but complaining about Obama having a tan suit or eating mustard is fine.

Last edited:
the black guy drove the right wing over the cliff, underpants on their heads, howling at the moon bonkers. there's no other explanation for the game show host carnival huckster who followed.

Re: Did conservatives suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome when he was President?

Remember this stuff?

Or what about the accusation of Obama wire tapping Trump, is that Obama Derangement Syndrome?

It seems like conservatives talking about Trump Derangement Syndrome are saying do as I say not as I do, criticizing Trump is Trump Derangement Syndrome, but complaining about Obama having a tan suit or eating mustard is fine.

Ummm...

You ARE aware that Obama wiretapped Trump, right?

Remember Carter Page FISA? That's what that was all about.

the black guy drove the right wing over the cliff, underpants on their heads, howling at the moon bonkers. there's no other explanation for the game show host carnival huckster who followed.

LOL!!

And the people who were actually "howling at the moon" were the bonkers Hillary supporters.

(seriously...you Trump haters need to get new material)

LOL!!

And the people who were actually "howling at the moon" were the bonkers Hillary supporters.

(seriously...you Trump haters need to get new material)

maybe you can give some of the prompts from your rubric. i'll bet that i can do some interesting things with them.

Re: Did conservatives suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome when he was President?

You mean this: ''Remember Carter Page FISA? That's what that was all about.''

That is not much in the way of evidence, where are your sources?

Did you read that article I posted?

Also, it doesn't seem like the DOJ agrees with you:

DOJ inspector general refutes Trump claim that Obama tapped his wires | TheHill

But The Great Q said it happened, so clearly everyone disagreeing is wrong. The Great Q is never wrong...

Can't you read? I already gave you factual evidence.

No, you made a claim, without offering any actual links or real evidence that it was true. Do try and fail less.

No, you made a claim, without offering any actual links or real evidence that it was true. Do try and fail less.

You act like you've never heard of the Carter Page FISA surveillance. Have you had your head in the sand all this time?

You act like you've never heard of the Carter Page FISA surveillance. Have you had your head in the sand all this time?

Your evidence was one sentence, I provided 2 articles, including a quote from the DOJ that said Obama did not wiretap Trump.

Maybe you should apply for your own signature to yourself and dismiss yourself. If you posted 2 articles and I came back with a sentence and said that trumped the articles, including a DOJ quote, you would totally dismiss that.

You are dismissed, look at your own signature, and try harder next time.

Last edited:

You act like your interpretation given to you by The Great Q is the only one. Do try and fail less.

Remember this stuff?

Yes but, under Trump, the left have taken it to all new levels.

Yes but, under Trump, the left have taken it to all new levels.

How would you determine that the left took it a new level than the Right did?

So are conservatives being hypocrites when they invoke Trump Derangement Syndrome if they made ridiculous criticism of Obama and would freak out over the tiniest things with him? It seems like they want to apply rules to other people that they will not apply to themselves.

I agree to a degree. Actually to about ninety nine degrees. Things couldn't have gotten any worse for the right than having a black democratic president and trump played on it masterfully.

And to keep the record straight, the right never said a negative word about the guy who wasn't born here.

there was a certain amount of whining. Fox certainly went overboard with tan suits and all.

But mostly the conservatives overreacted to every little policy move - like a Dem was ever going to do things they agree with anyway. It was a lot less reasonable than getting one's panties in a bunch over Trump's blatant corruption and incompetence.

Most of the conservative ire relating to Obama was based on his policies and his partisan behavior. Very little of the left's collective TDS is related to actual policies. It's based almost entirely on knee-jerk hatred, fomented by the democrat's communication arm, ie. the "news" media. Trump has already done FAR more to help black people AND the working class than Obama did in 2 terms! Biden and Harris are worse than Obama, because they've supported policies that have put lots of blacks in prison over minor, non-violent drug beefs! Trump has ALREADY promoted prison reform, which Obama never did!

But none of that matters, because it's NOT really about policy! It's about HATING Trump!

Most of the conservative ire relating to Obama was based on his policies and his partisan behavior. Very little of the left's collective TDS is related to actual policies. It's based almost entirely on knee-jerk hatred, fomented by the democrat's communication arm, ie. the "news" media. Trump has already done FAR more to help black people AND the working class than Obama did in 2 terms! Biden and Harris are worse than Obama, because they've supported policies that have put lots of blacks in prison over minor, non-violent drug beefs! Trump has ALREADY promoted prison reform, which Obama never did!

But none of that matters, because it's NOT really about policy! It's about HATING Trump!

So the complaints about Obama's tan suit or eating mustard were not petty and partisan? Care to explain that?

Remember this stuff?

If you wind up the phonograph, the talk radio right wingers will repeat all of it, and swear that it is all true.

Remember this stuff?

72% of registered Republicans were Birthers.

Seventy. Two. Percent.

So with that in mind, I'll let people answer that question for themselves.

I dunno. How many "evil right-wingers" rioted in the streets, and caused billions of dollars of damage from coast to coast?

The Oklahoma City bomber was "right wing?" Show me one right-leaning person who sides with that jackhole. That, versus MANY left-wingers who brazenly condone the billions of dollars worth of damage done. How many times have left-wing "peaceful" protesters accept the destruction of small businesses by saying "oh, they have insurance." No jackhole, you just destroyed that small business owner's livelihood.

How man Republicans have denounced radical right-wing groups like the KKK (founded by the Democrats, by the way)?

This isn't about dick-measuring. This is about the difference between protests and riots, and how each side has responded. Joe Biden refuses to denounce Antifa because he's scared of them. He's TERRIFIED of losing their votes. Trump, on the other hand, openly condemns radical right-wing groups like the KKK.

Back
Top Bottom