• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did CIA Murder JFK?

The mob seldom assassinates using only one shooter so I believe there were at least two. Note the mob has a history of success by killing at close range using 2-3 shooters killing other mobsters so making sure JFK would never survive they had more than one shooter. Add to ths the weapon and Oswald's skill at long range is proof that he was as he stated, "a patsy."

There is no conclusive evidence for any other shooter than Oswald, though, is there? No other firearms, no other shell casings, no other bullet fragments than those that can be traced backed to Oswald's weapons for both the Kennedy and Tippit killings.

I mean, sure, anyone can conjure up whatever theory they want, but isn't the true test how it actually plays out on the ground?

They could have switched one of the dozens of pills that he took every day, or they could spend many months planning a public execution that requires dozens of conspirators and a raving nutter as a patsy. The latter "strategy" generated so much interest that we're still talking about it 60 years later. I'm completely unconvinced that this was a CIA operation.
1st off the bat, these are the guys behind the exploding cigar plot to off Castro. 2nd an autopsy would have discovered any toxins in his blood, unless they used an approved medical team & froze out any civilian Drs. Oh yeah, that happened in removing all civilian Drs. & saying that their conclusions were wrong.
I don't believe that the official CIA was involved, but I don't rule out a rogue agent or two. IIRC there were route changes & changes in Police presence, other logistics involved. :oops:

They could have switched one of the dozens of pills that he took every day, or they could spend many months planning a public execution that requires dozens of conspirators and a raving nutter as a patsy. The latter "strategy" generated so much interest that we're still talking about it 60 years later. I'm completely unconvinced that this was a CIA operation.
The patsy is well known & the Government has gone out of their way to make any conspiracy talk seems "just crazy". Oswald as Lone Nutter & former deflector, fairplay for Cuba commie asshole plays well in America. Where a poisoning wouldn't be such a clear message to the anti war, pro Castro, Mafia, where the "Tail dies, with the Head killed"... i.e. Bobby Kennedy's persecution of Carlos Marcello.
There is a time honored tradition of repeat it enough times & it's the truth & Conspiracy Theory enters the lexicon as whack job. :oops:;)

1st off the bat, these are the guys behind the exploding cigar plot to off Castro. 2nd an autopsy would have discovered any toxins in his blood, unless they used an approved medical team & froze out any civilian Drs. Oh yeah, that happened in removing all civilian Drs. & saying that their conclusions were wrong.
I don't believe that the official CIA was involved, but I don't rule out a rogue agent or two. IIRC there were route changes & changes in Police presence, other logistics involved. :oops:

As a thought exercise, let's picture the CIA weighing their options.

Option 1 : Orchestrate a public execution involving a bunch of players including an unhinged nutcase and an eccentric strip club owner as his executioner. Possibly add shooters in front, adding another level of complexity and danger, as you've just made it even more likely that someone in the crowd also gets shot. Do this in front of a shitload of people and the press.

Option 2 : Acute adrenal failure can result in death, and JFK is taking pain pills regularly. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=125593&page=1

I don't see the CIA behind this one.

As a thought exercise, let's picture the CIA weighing their options.

Option 1 : Orchestrate a public execution involving a bunch of players including an unhinged nutcase and an eccentric strip club owner as his executioner. Possibly add shooters in front, adding another level of complexity and danger, as you've just made it even more likely that someone in the crowd also gets shot. Do this in front of a shitload of people and the press.

Option 2 : Acute adrenal failure can result in death, and JFK is taking pain pills regularly. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=125593&page=1

I don't see the CIA behind this one.
I've repeatedly ruled out official participation & don't claim that it is positive that rogue operatives were involved. But highly likely, if the other suspected players were actually involved. Mafia, anti Castro people were all tied up with the CIA. Just keep an open mind as we'll never know for sure, as a rogue operative wouldn't have filed notes to ever come out. Even with full official participation, I doubt there would be a paper trail. It was the crime of the century, if it wasn't laid at the feet of the patsy L.H. Oswald.
An overdose death sends no message but to take care with your meds. The assassination was all about sending messages. :oops:;)

Back
Top Bottom