• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Biden Travel with a 'Little Boy' on Air Force One?

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
MUST BE TRUE - Twitter users say so!
Biden coming down the airplane stairs with a boy dressed in a girls romper!
(Twitter)

Claim:
In March 2023, President Joe Biden was seen exiting Air Force One with a little boy dressed up as a girl.
On March 15, 2023, claims spread on Twitter that President Joe Biden had traveled with a "little boy" on Air Force One.
"This is way too much!" said a much-shared Twitter post. It had accumulated more than a million views - by the time it was deleted.

This is the stupidest theory yet.

Why would anyone choose Air Force 1 which has media attention wherever it goes to commit crimes?
That's about as sensible as trying to rob a city central police station.

Why would anyone choose Air Force 1 which has media attention wherever it goes to commit crimes?
So, Joe Biden DID commit a crime, IS a pedophile, but is too smart to do it on Air Force 1. Is that what you are saying?

I am surprised all those who believe ANYTHING about Joe Biden haven't popped on here and dropped some hair sniffing pics.
Give them time. They might have started celebrating St Patricks day a little early!

There is story after story like this on Info Wars and Gateway Pundit. The deplorables believe every one. No wonder they love their guns. They are terrified about everything.

There is story after story like this on Info Wars and Gateway Pundit. The deplorables believe every one. No wonder they love their guns. They are terrified about everything.
Oh, I don't know?

I think the AR Phallic 15 loving Deplorables might have other issues.

Maybe it's the Antichrist, no, he's fatter.

Lol yes, and he would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling eagle-eyed TicTokers discovering that he appeared in public with his child sex slave dressed in drag. How did everyone else miss that?!?

And of the two replies, which one got more likes? Not the factual clarification of course, but the "I hate Biden" one.

The stupidity is just nauseating.

Back
Top Bottom