• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Biden really give someone 1 billion dollars to remove a prosecuting general?

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I havent found the full tape yet but this appears to be Biden throwing a billion dollars around to remove a prosecutor.

Is this clip real?

Oh god damnit, not this hopeless lying idiocy again.

Biden acted with bipartisan and foreign support. Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor who did not investigate corruption removed. If Biden's son had done wrong, that would put him in danger. But his son didn't do wrong.

There's no "there" there, just a bunch of slimeball Trumpist lies.

This **** again?

Oh god damnit, not this again.

Biden acted with bipartisan and foreign support. Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor who did not investigate corruption removed. There's no "there" there, just a bunch of slimeball Trumpist lies.
Well worth pointing out that Biden was VP at the time, meaning he was carrying out President Obama’s direction. A lawful, aboveboard, action.

I havent found the full tape yet but this appears to be Biden throwing a billion dollars around to remove a prosecutor.

Is this clip real?

This is going to trigger some people. :lol:

This is going to trigger some people. :lol:

As always, X Factor makes a compelling substantive argument that is designed to elicit an on-topic response.

:roll:

I mean isnt agreeing to remove someone from position for 1 billion dollars illegal? Especially using taxpayers money.

No wonder Trumpists are always accusing others of hoaxing. They're the biggest hoaxers out there.

THERE APPEAR to be two minds in the Trump administration: one that acknowledges Russia is a hostile geopolitical foe; and that of President Trump and his most craven flunkies, who seek to help the Kremlin escape blame and punishment for its persistent wrongdoing. The first occasionally wins out, as was the case on Thursday, when the Treasury Department placed sanctions on Andriy Derkach, a pro-Russian member of the Ukrainian parliament. The department concluded that Mr. Derkach “has been an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services.” In the past two years, “Derkach waged a covert influence campaign centered on cultivating false and unsubstantiated narratives concerning U.S. officials in the upcoming 2020 Presidential Election, spurring corruption investigations in both Ukraine and the United States designed to culminate prior to election day,” Treasury stated.

What Treasury did not mention is that Trump lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani worked with Mr. Derkach to smear Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden based on the fact that Mr. Biden’s son was once on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company. The smear effort continues with the ongoing Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee investigation led by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who denies the by-now obvious conclusion that hyping Biden-Ukraine conspiracy theories right before the election advances a Russian disinformation plot. . . . A bombshell whistleblower complaint emerged Wednesday from the Department of Homeland Security, claiming that leaders of the powerful federal agency pressed persistently to cook intelligence reports so they aligned with Mr. Trump’s political views rather than reality. In his complaint, Brian Murphy, the former chief of intelligence and analysis at DHS, alleges that top officials demanded misleading information on immigration, on Russian interference in U.S. elections and on antifa, three issues on which Mr. Trump is particularly sensitive — and particularly insistent on denying the facts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...54a758-f45c-11ea-b796-2dd09962649c_story.html

And,

A politically fraught investigation led by Senate Republicans regarding former Joe Biden’s dealings with Ukraine while he was vice president is nearing completion just weeks before Election Day, as GOP and Democratic lawmakers prepare starkly divergent reports, and President Trump’s allies hope the findings will damage his 2020 rival Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, has been chief architect of the probe, which capitalizes on a key defense from Trump’s impeachment trial: that Biden’s son’s lucrative role on the board of a Ukrainian energy company was potential evidence of wrongdoing. Johnson and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa), whose investigators have been working in tandem, are expected to argue that Hunter Biden’s ties to the firm, Burisma, posed a conflict of interest for the Obama administration, as the younger Biden’s company was lobbying the State Department while his father directed the government’s Ukraine policy.

Democrats, while acknowledging the poor optics posed by Hunter Biden’s position, are expected to reject the assertion it had any effect on U.S.-Ukraine policies during the former vice president’s tenure, while pointing out that Johnson supported the policies at the time. They are also expected use their report to take aim at the origins of Johnson’s probe, which they argue is rooted in Kremlin-backed disinformation. Andrew Bates, a spokesman for the Biden campaign, accused Johnson of underwriting “with taxpayer dollars, a foreign influence operation against the sovereignty of our democracy — based on a long-debunked, hardcore right-wing conspiracy theory.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...69d848-f379-11ea-999c-67ff7bf6a9d2_story.html

Looks like good, effective government. It's nice the US was using its leverage for a good cause, removing corruption, instead of for CAUSING corruption, demanding Ukraine tell lies about a political opponent for needed military aid, and withholding THAT was illegal, the corruption spread through the Republicans in the House and Senate to all but one member partially.

I mean isnt agreeing to remove someone from position for 1 billion dollars illegal? Especially using taxpayers money.

First of all, it was a loan guarantee...and secondly, no it's not illegal for a country to have stipulations before they give money....the Federal Government does all the time to the States, whether it's funding for schools, healthcare, roads or whatever. They either comply with the Federal Government demands or they don't get the funding.

Last edited:
Viktor Shokin was dismissed by the Ukrainian Rada on March 29 2016 after a day of protests (March 28) when protesters demanded he was fired. Shokin is extremely corrupt and botched several investigation on purpose and took bribes and didn't bother to hide it very well. Yes the Obama administration put pressure on the Ukrainian government to fire him too, that is actually true. But he was probably going to be fired anyways. Did he investigate Burisma Holdings? Yes. Burisma Holdings has been under several investigation by the Ukrainian prosecutors, because there are credible suspicions that the Ukrainian oligarchs that run uses it to dodge taxes. Doesn't have much to do with Hunter Biden though. Neither Hunter Biden nor any other foreign board member of Burisma Holdings (like Joseph Cofer Black or Devon Archer for example) have been under suspicion.

Yes...Biden has bragged about threatening to withhold funding from Ukraine if they didnt replace the prosecutor investigating Burisma...the Power and Energy supplier that just happened to have 'misplaced' millions of US taxpayer dollars and that also just 'happened' to hire Bidens son...a man that was getting kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, a man with zero experience in energy, marketing, PR, or any other field of operations Burisma might have wanted him for OTHER than for being the son of the man OVERSEEING all the money going into Ukraine.

It was all just a coincidence.

Yes...Biden has bragged about threatening to withhold funding from Ukraine if they didnt replace the prosecutor investigating Burisma...the Power and Energy supplier that just happened to have 'misplaced' millions of US taxpayer dollars and that also just 'happened' to hire Bidens son...a man that was getting kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, a man with zero experience in energy, marketing, PR, or any other field of operations Burisma might have wanted him for OTHER than for being the son of the man OVERSEEING all the money going into Ukraine.

I think this thread proves that almost everyone is a hypocrite all around, every side of the spectrum. "For me, not thee." seems to be the hidden mantra.

I mean Biden straight up said "Ok you did what I wanted, You can now have a billion dollars"

We do this **** all the time to influence foreign countries. Do what we as a country want, and we'll reward you.

Which is why Trump's Ukraine behavior was so vastly different and far worse: he unlawfully withheld congressionally approved aid to try to strongarm Ukraine into announcing sham investigations into a political rival. He didn't go about the funding maneuver lawfully AND his only goal was personal gain.

I think this thread proves that almost everyone is a hypocrite all around, every side of the spectrum. "For me, not thee." seems to be the hidden mantra.

I mean Biden straight up said "Ok you did what I wanted, You can now have a billion dollars"

Nah, all it shows is that you are driven by such a hyperpartisan agenda that you are happy to lie about what is and is not lawful in order to try to smear Biden with a Trump lie that was debunked the moment it was uttered.

People not swallowing Trump lies that you swallowed are not hypocrites for it. They're just being honest about what the facts are and are not.

No, it proves you're ignorant. It's not worth debating. You can do your own investigation. We discussed this to death.

If there was anything here, why hasn't the DOJ charged Biden? Why hasn't the Republican Senate started an investigation? The fact they haven't proves there is nothing there and your OP is a load of BS.

Now Trump actually did something wrong. That's why there were hearings and trial in the House. Of course, Republicans wanted no witnesses in the Senate. They could have brought up the claims in your OP but they didn't.

The facts speak for themselves. Joe Biden used $1 billion of public money as extortion/bribery money on behalf of his son's personal profit. The only thing we don't know is how much Hunter shared the millions with his father.

The Biden Ukraine shakedown/bribery pales compared to the over $1 billion dollars for his son selling out millions of American jobs and thousands of American factories to China.

Oh god damnit, not this hopeless lying idiocy again.

Biden acted with bipartisan and foreign support. Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor who did not investigate corruption removed. If Biden's son had done wrong, that would put him in danger. But his son didn't do wrong.

There's no "there" there, just a bunch of slimeball Trumpist lies.

hahahhaha nerve strike! Just wait until the debates when Trump roasts him alive.

So where is the Senate investigation? Where was the House investigation during the Obama years when everyone knew about this?

There was no investigation because Biden didn't do anything wrong. The prosecutor was corrupt and was standing in the way of reforms in Ukraine. Prosecutors in his office were caught with diamonds from bribes by investigators. He covered it up and had the diamonds returned to the prosecutors.

Ukrainian people were so angered by the naked corruption in this scandal "the diamond prosecutors" that they marched and protested outside the offices.

So please give it a rest. You support corruption. You have zero integrity. It's pathetic.

Man shot dead in Kyiv identified as key witness in "diamond prosecutors" case

Last edited:

Yes, but you see...thats DIFFERENT....

and remember...it was ALL just a coincidence that the organization that stole American dollars and was being investigated just HAPPENED to hire Biden's piece of **** son and paid him hundreds of thousands to literally do nothing. A coincidence I tell you.

No, it proves you're ignorant. It's not worth debating. You can do your own investigation. We discussed this to death.

If there was anything here, why hasn't the DOJ charged Biden? Why hasn't the Republican Senate started an investigation? The fact they haven't proves there is nothing there and your OP is a load of BS.

Now Trump actually did something wrong. That's why there were hearings and trial in the House. Of course, Republicans wanted no witnesses in the Senate. They could have brought up the claims in your OP but they didn't.

Obama Deep State Plants are hypnotizing Barr every night and making him forget. He only finds out again around 6:12 pm, and it's too late to convene a grand jury. They get him at 7pm.

Why else could Hillary have avoided being locked up?

How else could everybody around Trump have gotten locked up?

Clearly, it's all a vast conspiracy and the lack of evidence of the conspiracy merely proves that the conspiracy hid the evidence of its own existence. MAGA!

Yes, but you see...thats DIFFERENT....

and remember...it was ALL just a coincidence that the organization that stole American dollars and was being investigated just HAPPENED to hire Biden's piece of **** son and paid him hundreds of thousands to literally do nothing. A coincidence I tell you.

It's not a coincidence. They offered him a job on their board because they thought it was give them more credibility having the son of the U.S. Vice President on their board. Almost all children of famous people take advantage of their famous name.

Trump's kids work for him. Ivanka works in the Whitehouse. At least Hunter Biden wasn't working in the VP office in the White House like Ivanka and Jared Kushner.

If you're really interested in a coincidence then consider the coincidence of a Qatar funded firm bailing out the Kushner's from $1 billion baloon mortgage that would have fuined them. But you don't give two ****s about corruption because you are corrupt like your president.

Back
Top Bottom