• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Biden Know The ABC Town Hall Questions Ahead Of Time?

Yes, it's truly unbelievable that he could have answers prepared in advance on the obscure questions involving:

1) The tax cuts that were a huge part of the prior debate with Trump and about which Trump and the GOP have been misrepresenting Biden's positions, and
2) A COVID vaccine, which was a big part of the debate and a huge concern for the public, with discussions about that appearing across all kinds of news and other outlets.

Who could guess those questions might be covered without cheating and someone providing them the questions ahead of time? Is Biden some kind of fortune teller, lucky, or crooked with the deep state liberal Trump hating media helping him out?

It's a ****ing mystery!!
Why did he take the prop out of his coat pocket before the questioner completed the question?

How was Biden so sure that the questioner didn’t have a follow up question or comment?

Well this was a stupid attempted accusation. This is like having a classmate claim another student must have cheated on the test only because they did so well but didn't talk in class, may get nervous answering questions in class.
Donna Brazile confessed to this exact same behavior in 2016. Feeding Hillary questions in advance during a CNN town hall.

Biden May have cheated BTW, but it didn’t work in his favor. His lead is closing in nearly every major swing state, as of RCP this morning.

Ha ha. We've gone from "can't wait for the debates, it'll show how senile Biden is," to, "he must have had the questions in advance!"

Voter suppression is all they have left. It's going to be ugly.

Here's a video clip of an ABC Town Hall questioner asking Biden about Trump tax cuts.

Watch how Biden seems to already have had an extensive answer prepared. He even pulls a prop out of his pocket, before the questioner even completes the question.

Did Biden already know many of these questions ahead of time? If so, why is it so necessary that the liberal media shield a man, who we are considering to be our next President, from any sort of stress?

Here's another town hall questioner, asking about a COVID vaccine. Notice that the second she completes her question, Biden responds "2 Things:...", indicating that he already has an answer prepared, and has it broken up into bullet points.

It called debate preparation by a man who has spent his life studying our problems and how to fix them. Unlike Trump he did not spend his life figuring out ways to steal money from his charity or swindling rubes out of their money with a phony "University". Too bad debate monitors don't ask questions about how to defraud the IRS so you don't pay any income tax. Trump would have aced that question.

Why is the liberal media so focused on protecting Biden from any sort of stress?

Trumpers are unhappy the "liberal" media pressed Trump for claiming that he didn’t know whether top Democrats are part of a secret Satanic pedophile cult and had “no position” on whether Biden ordered the murder of Navy SEALs.

Less stress means less lying, less mouthing off about crazy conspiracy theories. Trump should try it sometime.

Donna Brazile confessed to this exact same behavior in 2016. Feeding Hillary questions in advance during a CNN town hall.

Biden May have cheated BTW, but it didn’t work in his favor. His lead is closing in nearly every major swing state, as of RCP this morning.
You have no evidence he cheated. It is pretty much like I said. Your evidence is suspicion, which isn't objective evidence.

You lost the argument. You los.

You have no evidence he cheated. It is pretty much like I said. Your evidence is suspicion, which isn't objective evidence.
Right.

I didn’t mean to imply that I had evidence. Only a strong suspicion.

I just wanted to see what other posters thought, especially liberal posters.

Last edited:
Right.

I didn’t mean to imply that I had evidence. Only a suspicion.

You never have evidence. That never stops you from making stupid threads.

Right.

I didn’t mean to imply that I had evidence. Only a strong suspicion.

Trump is having sex with putin. I cant prove it....but it's a little suspicious

Trump is having sex with putin. I cant prove it....but it's a little suspicious
I provided two video clips to back up my strong suspicions.

Feel free to attach video clips of Trump and Putin being intimate. Please censor it though, no one wants to see that.

Feel free to attach video clips of Trump and Putin being intimate. Please censor it though.
Are your clips proof? Rudy is holding onto my video clips. We can trust him....right?

It's only a well know fact by Trump cultists. FAKE NEWS!! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE INSIST ON SPREADING FAKE NEWS AND DISINFORMATION? You ain't got nothing on Biden, save face and give it up already! :rolleyes:

Yeah...and Biden totally wasn't provided the questions. Sure.

Here's a video clip of an ABC Town Hall questioner asking Biden about Trump tax cuts.

Watch how Biden seems to already have had an extensive answer prepared. He even pulls a prop out of his pocket, before the questioner even completes the question.

Did Biden already know many of these questions ahead of time? If so, why is it so necessary that the liberal media shield a man, who we are considering to be our next President, from any sort of stress?

Here's another town hall questioner, asking about a COVID vaccine. Notice that the second she completes her question, Biden responds "2 Things:...", indicating that he already has an answer prepared, and has it broken up into bullet points.

Unlike Trump, Biden actually preps for these events. They go over possible questions. Since Biden is running against Trump, it would be reasonable to prepare for that issue. Trump doesn't need to practice interrupting people and lying, so he doesn't need much prep.

Why is the liberal media so focused on protecting Biden from any sort of stress?

Why does a man running to become President of the United States need to be coddled like a child?

If elected, will Biden be able to work long hours, handle stressful situations involving foreign powers, work on little sleep, and react constructively to intense criticism from the opposing party?

If so, how do we know this? If ABC finds it necessary to provide him with the questions ahead of time, as it appears that they have in these video clips?

Is it illegal?

Maybe someone should have given Trump tge questions first before he said Osama bin Laden was still alive. What a wreck.

Lol! Your evidence is that because Donald Trump sounded like a raging, senile lunatic and wasn't prepared for any question, and Biden was coherent and answered every question asked with poise and grace, it must be cheating!!

Jesus you guys are desperate. You guys claim Biden is so demented he can't remember basic things, but somehow memorized all these responses? Explain to us how that would work.
Maybe someone fed him answers via a radio implanted in one of his molars. 😁 Hay, it could happen!

Unlike Trump, Biden actually preps for these events. They go over possible questions.
True, but watch the videos, and watch Biden's facial expression while the questioners are framing their questions.

Watch how he takes out a prop from his pocket, before the questioner has even completed the question. Biden knew not only the topic of the question, but the exact phrasing of it, and when the questioner would complete his sentence.

Feel free to attach video clips of Trump and Putin being intimate. Please censor it though, no one wants to see that.

Don't lie. If you saw Trump naked you'd whip it out and squeeze one out.

Just to throw this in here, no one has ever claimed that Biden is not able to memorize answers. This is fairly well established.

That’s something he has on Trump.

Back
Top Bottom