• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Bank of America Push Homeowners Towards Foreclosure?

I have no trouble believing it. I was told that it could take up to a year to get a BOA property on a short sale and if someone came in and offered $100 more during that period, you would lose the house even if it was the day before closing. I do believe they are the ones who would pay you $2500 to surrender the property to avoid the foreclosure if you were still in and $1K to do it if you had already vacated.

I also dont have any trouble believing this also..

Back
Top Bottom