• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did anyone watch the 10/2 One Nation march?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Doesn't look like many people showed up.

Apparently so. They're already claiming to have more people than the Restoring Honor Rally even those the photos CLEARLY show that's not the case. :roll:

Apparently so. They're already claiming to have more people than the Restoring Honor Rally even those the photos CLEARLY show that's not the case. :roll:

I read an account from myway news. Apparently the participants were pretty much ALL bussed in...so...paid attendance should be easily tallied...

Oh my rally was better than yours, no my rally was better!!!

Nothing more than a dick measuring contest if you ask me.

From the other thread,
and no I didn't watch it, just like I didn't watch Beck's rally. I had better things to do.

But I will watch Stewart's and Colbert's rallies, because they promise to be entertaining.

What was this rally for? I haven't heard of it. I didn't watch this, nor did I watch Beck's. I did see media snippets of his on the news (I'm sure everyone has though).

What was this rally for? I haven't heard of it. I didn't watch this, nor did I watch Beck's. I did see media snippets of his on the news (I'm sure everyone has though).

I didn't watch it either. Political rally for the Democrats.

Seriously who has time on a Saturday to watch these things? Time is better spent doing something else. Like studying for two tests and starting to write a paper.

Seriously who has time on a Saturday to watch these things? Time is better spent doing something else. Like studying for two tests and starting to write a paper.

Or simply not caring.

Wait people actually care about these things? I thought people just paid attention to them for the jokes...

Well for the jokes to work you have to have someone to laugh at.

I'm saving myself for the March to Keep Fear Alive!

Oh God the other thread on this makes me laugh so hard. My daddy can beat your daddy up.

Wait people actually care about these things? I thought people just paid attention to them for the jokes...

Some people seem to use these things to give meaning to their existance.

I know, but partisan hacks need these things to feel good about themselves it seems. Its how they make their world make sense to them, or at least it seems that way.

Yep, like I said, nothing but a dick measuring contest :lol:

Which makes it hilarious because Ed Schultz was so sure his would be bigger.

'I was in the pool!!!'

;)

Which makes it hilarious because Ed Schultz was so sure his would be bigger.

'I was in the pool!!!'

;)

Ed Schultz seems to only be cited by conservatives. I don't think he has disciples like Beck does.

Very true. Which is also funny since he thought he could outdo Glenn.

hey...Im kinda embarrassed...I was one of the ones that said he COULD...you know...what with the unions and 400 organizations telling their people they had to go...providing pay, buses, food, etc. Liberals...you let me down!

It was sort of funny to read they denied this was a response to Becks organized rally and stated this had been planned long ago. Apparently it was one of those super-sekrit type planning things...maybe thats why their attendance sucked...they kept it so secret the 400 organizations didnt even know...

hey...Im kinda embarrassed...I was one of the ones that said he COULD...you know...what with the unions and 400 organizations telling their people they had to go...providing pay, buses, food, etc. Liberals...you let me down!

It was sort of funny to read they denied this was a response to Becks organized rally and stated this had been planned long ago. Apparently it was one of those super-sekrit type planning things...maybe thats why their attendance sucked...they kept it so secret the 400 organizations didnt even know...

I'm going to be disappointed if FNC doesn't spend all day Monday talking about the poor union workers that got fired for not attending the rally.

Back
Top Bottom