• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did anyone ever see the Black Hebrew Israelite Racists in DC ever go under the media microscope?

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I didn’t.

They seem to have been given a pass by the media.

Why do you hate using Goggle?

Did you see them given an anal exam like the kids as Covington, or the stolen-valor Indian?

I didn’t.

Did you see them given an anal exam like the kids as Covington, or the stolen-valor Indian?

I didn’t.

No wonder, you have a wall in front of you

No wonder, you have a wall in front of you

Seems you’re at a loss to illustrate the media microscope those racists were placed under.

Thanks.

They get a pass cause they're Black.

F726C779-8326-4A06-8A0B-2FF5B45473D4.jpg
Seems you’re at a loss to illustrate the media microscope those racists were placed under.

Thanks.
I suggest buying better quality tin foil for your hat.

I suggest buying better quality tin foil for your hat.

You also seem unable to illustrate the microscope the Black Hebrew racists were put under.

You did hear their racist commentary, did you not?

Where was the Goebbels Media breathlessly reporting their racist behavior, identifying them and hauling them in for questioning?

Where was Hollywood with their commentary about these racists?

You seem to be unable to illustrate their rabid coverage. Perhaps... because there was none?

You also seem unable to illustrate the microscope the Black Hebrew racists were put under.

You did hear their racist commentary, did you not?

Where was the Goebbels Media breathlessly reporting their racist behavior, identifying them and hauling them in for questioning?

Where was Hollywood with their commentary about these racists?

You seem to be unable to illustrate their rabid coverage. Perhaps... because there was none?
You have a friend in Alex Jones. Maybe he can show you how to post this in the conspiracy forum.

You have a friend in Alex Jones. Maybe he can show you how to post this in the conspiracy forum.

Seems you have nothing to report, for if you had, you wouldn’t post such drivel.

Where was the Media rabidly reporting on and investigating the Black Hebrew racists?

Simple question. If you had ceaseless examples, you would have posted some of them instead of the drool above.

I didn’t.

They seem to have been given a pass by the media.

Hell ****in no. To do that would mean that the Libbos would have to admit the story was a lie, to begin with.

Oh, another whiny right wing thread talking about the serious oppression of the white christian male. Oh, its not fair!!

Tons of info.

There wasn’t tons of coverage.

There were no sit-downs, no exposing who those racist clowns were, no asking if they felt if they were responsible for racist comments.

There was a big fat failure to report.

Oh, another whiny right wing thread talking about the serious oppression of the white christian male. Oh, its not fair!!

No... it was a question as to why these racists were ignored by the media.

Why were they?

There wasn’t tons of coverage.

There were no sit-downs, no exposing who those racist clowns were, no asking if they felt if they were responsible for racist comments.

There was a big fat failure to report.

Turn the screen on.

The black israelites were oppressing homosexuals and jews with their recorded comments, not whites.

Tons of info.

YEa ok....so why wasn't it put on the media? When someone with a MAGA hat gets recorded, its all over the media.

Back
Top Bottom