• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Aaron “Jay” Danielson‘s Life Matter?

Did Aaron “Jay” Danielson‘s Life Matter?

• Total voters
The shooter who murdered the Portland man is a proud Antifa member who happens to be white.

The accused shooter is. I posted that myself in my next response.

He's also a lifetime nut case.

But calling him a nazi - no problem.

Sorry, dude, you jumped the shark. This thread is just more tribalism. If it had been a left winger killed, you'd be making jokes.

No wonder he didn’t make it.

Really?

You have already lost any high ground that you thought you had. The medics did him in, that’s where you are..........

Sorry, dude, you jumped the shark. This thread is just more tribalism. If it had been a left winger killed, you'd be making jokes.

Ok, thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:
Believe me when I tell you that if guns disappeared tomorrow, the murder rate would not change. People would just use crowbars and hammers, like they do when they can't afford a firearm.

Your chance of survival against an attack from a tire iron, hammer, crowbar, etc...is infinitely higher than surviving a gunshot.

IMO, there are very few ideas out there worse than arriving to a riot armed with a gun.

Your chance of survival against an attack from a tire iron, hammer, crowbar, etc...is infinitely higher than surviving a gunshot.

IMO, there are very few ideas out there worse than arriving to a riot armed with a gun.

People who hit people with blunt objects tend to keep hitting them until there's just a greasy mess left.

But yes, bringing anything other than a shield to a demonstration would be a chargeable offense if I had my way.

Really?

You have already lost any high ground that you thought you had. The medics did him in, that’s where you are..........

Funny what offends you and what you’re fine with.

The shooter who murdered the Portland man is a proud Antifa member who happens to be white.

We must stop all of this white on white crime.

We know the answer. White lives don't matter to BLM. In fact Black lives don't matter either unless they are criminal Black lives. I didn't see too many BLM a-holes at the funeral for Black retired police officer David Dorn in St. Louis. Black thugs murdered him, but apparently a Black man working hard to support his family isn't as important as the angry BLM thugs who want to burn down America.

uhhh...no

Funny what offends you and what you’re fine with.

Why don’t you save us all the trouble and pin this on?

4598681E-96BA-4136-93B2-5B6A53CA4EA2.jpg

I would never “admit” something that isn’t true.

And yet, that's exactly what you did when you made this thread to compare the value of one white man's life against the value of thousands of black lives that never got fair and equal justice.

And yet, that's exactly what you did when you made this thread to compare the value of one white man's life against the value of thousands of black lives that never got fair and equal justice.

I made no such comparison.

If you say so. You want that toward the center of your back or lower and closer to your ass?

You have nada.........why do you hate the veterans?

We know the answer. White lives don't matter to BLM. In fact Black lives don't matter either unless they are criminal Black lives. I didn't see too many BLM a-holes at the funeral for Black retired police officer David Dorn in St. Louis. Black thugs murdered him, but apparently a Black man working hard to support his family isn't as important as the angry BLM thugs who want to burn down America.

So he was white, I am supposing?

He's a person who died, so in the generic sense yes, he matters.

In the universal karmic sense maybe he got what he deserved, maybe not.

I made no such comparison.

Sure, you did...in the title of your thread when you asked if Danielson's life "mattered." So don't pretend that you don't know what BLM stands for when they demand equal justice as whites, because you're not fooling anyone.

Actually, before I knew anything about the shooting, I assumed the victim’s hands weren’t clean....then I saw the video. Besides, hypocrisy always cuts both ways. If you don’t really have much of a problem with this killing, what could possibly account for that?

That without knowing more it has to be considered that it was personal as Patriot Prayer and Portland antifa have a long history of scrapping with each other?

If it was idiots continue hung an ongoing battle then that's what it was, as opposed to a BLM thing.

See? Framing.

Imagine a large picture then put a frame over it that only lets you see part of the picture.

That is what framing is, and what your question does. It makes presumptions not in evidence, and doesn't include the information I just did. Which if your media isn't including means they're lying to you again.

Framing the incident to somehow make Biden look bad or some nonsense.

I'm just surprised that it wasn't that caravan of jackasses and the violent elements exploiting the protests.

No idea about their color nor beliefs.

Could be a white sack of **** racist who had it coming. Could be a saintly Black person offering up a flower to someone.

Not enough info as of yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look up Patriot Prayer and Portland antifa. They have been going at each other for some time. Could be personal. Just an idiot shooting another idiot for something stupid.

There may have never been a potential martyr in this.

Look up Patriot Prayer and Portland antifa. They have been going at each other for some time. Could be personal. Just an idiot shooting another idiot for something stupid.

There may have never been a potential martyr in this.

Which one was the Trump person? They’re usually of low moral character and violent in nature and ideology.

They may have had it coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I blame myself for taking this thread seriously.

Told you. Never take right wingers seriously.

And Nazi lives simply don't matter.

Back
Top Bottom