• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Aaron “Jay” Danielson‘s Life Matter?

Did Aaron “Jay” Danielson‘s Life Matter?

• Total voters
Yeah, I automatically downgrade my opinion of people who look for something wrong with the victim, as if it somehow absolves the murderer of their crime.

My money is on some other Right Winger being the perp who killed this one.

That’s the Trump supporter killed in Portland. It’ll be a simple yes or no poll.

When blacks get equal justice as whites then all lives will matter instead of just whites. It's such a simple concept and yet the rightwing consistently fails to understand it.

Did Hitler's life matter? Did Himmler's? How about all the other dead Nazis; did their lives matter?

This guy was an avowed White Supremacist. Now, he gets to meet his maker, who I hope is black, gay and atheist.

Will we have a similar opportunity to opine when Rush dies?

Actually, you don’t have to stick around this thread. I know where you stand. You don’t value the lives of cops or anyone politically at odds with you.

Thanks for stopping by.

My money is on some other Right Winger being the perp who killed this one.

My gut tells me it's going to be a right winger, and it's going to be rooted in something really penny ante, but my gut has been wrong before. Logically, it's payback for Kenosha, especially given that the "motorcade" through Portland was deliberately designed to publicly gloat over Kenosha.

But yeah, it wouldn't be the first time white supremacists murdered their own.

When blacks get equal justice as whites then all lives will matter instead of just whites. It's such a simple concept and yet the rightwing consistently fails to understand it.

So you’re argument is that his life didn’t matter because he’s white and only white lives matter. Makes sense.

Remember when that one guy here asked why his daughter could not use the N-word? This poll question strikes me as being somewhat along those same lines. Not quite as bad, but close.

Did Hitler's life matter? Did Himmler's? How about all the other dead Nazis; did their lives matter?

This guy was an avowed White Supremacist. Now, he gets to meet his maker, who I hope is black, gay and atheist.

This from the guy outraged over the death of a sex offender.

Yeah, I automatically downgrade my opinion of people who look for something wrong with the victim, as if it somehow absolves the murderer of their crime.

I don’t know. Shouldn’t we murder people and then look for a reason they had it coming afterwards? Isn’t that how you get into heaven? I really wanna get into heaven. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol...You're still pushing that lie, I see.

How many times do I have to tell you I don't care about Joe "the Idiot" Rosenbaum. I will, however, celebrate the prosecution of the scumbag Nazi who murdered him. So, in a sense, I thank Joe for taking one for the team. For that, perhaps, someone will send money to his Go Fund Me.

Last edited:
Sounds like Danielson peppersprayed someone for kicks (Patriot Prayer is good for that), and that middle aged collection of mid-life crisis stories shot Danielson in the chest.

So you’re argument is that his life didn’t matter because he’s white and only white lives matter. Makes sense.

So you admit that black lives don't matter. Got it.

What’s your martyr’s background look like? Do you have any clue?

Sounds like Danielson peppersprayed someone for kicks (Patriot Prayer is good for that), and that middle aged collection of mid-life crisis stories shot Danielson in the chest.

Not much different than the Joe Rosenbaum story. Ask for trouble, you just might find it....or even end up dead.

It does prove one thing (both cases). Too many people with guns is not a good thing.

Turns out the first people to try to help Danielson were protester medics.

Not much different than the Joe Rosenbaum story. Ask for trouble, you just might find it....or even end up dead.

It does prove one thing (both cases). Too many people with guns is not a good thing.

Believe me when I tell you that if guns disappeared tomorrow, the murder rate would not change. People would just use crowbars and hammers, like they do when they can't afford a firearm.

The story I heard was that the first bullet hit a mace or pepperspray canister that someone was wearing and it exploded and then a second bullet hit Danielson in the chest.

I blame myself for taking this thread seriously.

That’s the Trump supporter killed in Portland. It’ll be a simple yes or no poll.

There was no “Everyone’s life matters” so I couldn’t vote.

My gut tells me it's going to be a right winger, and it's going to be rooted in something really penny ante, but my gut has been wrong before. Logically, it's payback for Kenosha, especially given that the "motorcade" through Portland was deliberately designed to publicly gloat over Kenosha.

But yeah, it wouldn't be the first time white supremacists murdered their own.

The shooter who murdered the Portland man is a proud Antifa member who happens to be white.

Back
Top Bottom