• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Aaron “Jay” Danielson‘s Life Matter?

Did Aaron “Jay” Danielson‘s Life Matter?

• Total voters
Yes, people who want those who serve our country to be well-equipped and to stop fighting indefinite wars. The rest will be voting for Biden - which do you think he'd do first - defund the miltary and then send them back into Syria, or send them to Syria and then defund them?

No one believes that bull**** anymore.

I guess Jay's life mattered enough to Trump for him to send his goon squad out to kill the suspect.

Interesting considering you just said this about death of said suspect.

Just another dead asshole with a gun. Good riddance. So many more to go.

This is what happens when you don’t have an original thought in your head.

Interesting considering you just said this about death of said suspect.

This is what happens when you don’t have an original thought in your head.

Not my fault that you can't hold two thoughts in yours.

The fact that Trump cultists are happy to defend murder when they politically oppose those being killed says all we need to know about Trumpers.

What about the cops who shot Reinoehl tiger? Fry em like bacon, right?

That’s the Trump supporter killed in Portland. It’ll be a simple yes or no poll.

No more, no less than Geo Floyd or any other killed unnecessarily.

What about the cops who shot Reinoehl tiger? Fry em like bacon, right?

Oh look, the SS fanboy is desperately trying to equate the cops to domestic terrorists in hopes of “justifying” his favorite death squads.

What a surprise.... not.

Will Nazis in this country be voting for Biden this November or Trump?

When you go to cast your vote for Donald Trump this November, voting for Trump alongside you will be America's Nazis, The Proud Boys, The Boogaloos, The QAnon Conspiracy Theorists, The Klan, Far-Right Militias, and various White Nationalists.

So you need to take ownership of who will be voting along side you for Trump.

Okay, flesh it out. Why would Nazi's vote for President Trump, when big, oppressive, intrusive Government is so well represented by Joe Biden(federal mask mandate?). The Nazi's will have a field day of support after 4 years of the Bolshevik left. Hitler had no problem blowing out the Communist, but had to tread lightly among conservatives. Hitler was a NAZI you know. Further, please offer your ide of what a NAZI truly is, or do you just like the way that rolls off your tongue?
By the way, this isn't my opinion; the reality of 30's and 40's Germany will prove my point.
Regards,
CP

That’s the Trump supporter killed in Portland. It’ll be a simple yes or no poll.

I am so very saddened to see that some here had the temerity to write that his life didn't matter. I don't care how solemnly one hates the other sides politics, to dismiss one's life for the purpose of standing out in a poll, is heathenistic and worthy of nothing less than disgust. Those of us who value ALL life as its one time occurrence by experiencing loss, are left wondering where the bottom is with some. I can only hope and predict that the life of those who feel that way, will be rewarded in memory by those they care for in the same way. By the way, we will all be dead for a long, long, time(qv King Tut).
Regards,
CP

I am so very saddened to see that some here had the temerity to write that his life didn't matter. I don't care how solemnly one hates the other sides politics, to dismiss one's life for the purpose of standing out in a poll, is heathenistic and worthy of nothing less than disgust. Those of us who value ALL life as its one time occurrence by experiencing loss, are left wondering where the bottom is with some. I can only hope and predict that the life of those who feel that way, will be rewarded in memory by those they care for in the same way. By the way, we will all be dead for a long, long, time(qv King Tut).
Regards,
CP

Did the life of the shooter the feds killed matter?

Kyle Rittenhouse was fleeing for his life and it was a case of self defense.

Your fantasy is utterly false as usual.....but I'm not surprised that you are okay with politically based murder.

Okay, flesh it out. Why would Nazi's vote for President Trump, when big, oppressive, intrusive Government is so well represented by Joe Biden(federal mask mandate?). The Nazi's will have a field day of support after 4 years of the Bolshevik left. Hitler had no problem blowing out the Communist, but had to tread lightly among conservatives. Hitler was a NAZI you know. Further, please offer your ide of what a NAZI truly is, or do you just like the way that rolls off your tongue?
By the way, this isn't my opinion; the reality of 30's and 40's Germany will prove my point.
Regards,
CP

Have you been in a coma that last 4 years? Do you not remember the American Nazi Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville? They aren't liberals. Every one of them is proudly on the Trump train.

There is such a thing as right-wing authoritarianism. Hitler was friendly to German right wing parties in the 1930s because that was where he built his coalition from.

Have you been in a coma that last 4 years? Do you not remember the American Nazi Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville? They aren't liberals. Every one of them is proudly on the Trump train.

There is such a thing as right-wing authoritarianism. Hitler was friendly to German right wing parties in the 1930s because that was where he built his coalition from.

C'mon man(sound overused? qv Joe Biden) It is surprising that your memory is so good you remember Hitler, but you somehow failed to learn from Stalin, Mao, Castro and last, but not least, Kim. Of course there were malcontents and anti-social types there, but you surely aren't willing to write that everyone who opposed removing the statue was a Nazi, are you? If not, ergo good people on both sides.
Regards,
CP

C'mon man(sound overused? qv Joe Biden) It is surprising that your memory is so good you remember Hitler, but you somehow failed to learn from Stalin, Mao, Castro and last, but not least, Kim. Of course there were malcontents and anti-social types there, but you surely aren't willing to write that everyone who opposed removing the statue was a Nazi, are you? If not, ergo good people on both sides.
Regards,
CP

Stalin and Mao won’t be voting for Joe Biden.

We know the answer. White lives don't matter to BLM. In fact Black lives don't matter either unless they are criminal Black lives. I didn't see too many BLM a-holes at the funeral for Black retired police officer David Dorn in St. Louis. Black thugs murdered him, but apparently a Black man working hard to support his family isn't as important as the angry BLM thugs who want to burn down America.

I understand the crowd at the KC Chiefs game booed the moment of unity during pregame.

Back
Top Bottom