• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dick Cheney is a reptile shapeshifter?

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have heard a consipiracy thoery that Richard Cheney a.k.a. Dick Cheney is actually a shapeshifting reptile. Has anyone else heard this or can verify if in fact it is true?

Well it's about time someone was accused of being an alien! For a conspiracy theory forum there does seem to be a shortage of good alien conspiracy fun. :mrgreen:

talloulou said:
Well it's about time someone was accused of being an alien! For a conspiracy theory forum there does seem to be a shortage of good alien conspiracy fun. :mrgreen:

Are reptiles aliens? How do you know they were? Are you allied to them? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU...:drink

ahhhh... that's better.

talloulou said:
Well clearly the ones posing as VP are:rofl duh!

yeah and the alien reptiles also conspire to "accidentally" shoot people for attention. It's part of their plan to take over the world. I have an inside scoop since I was actually abducted by aliens and they entrusted me with their plan.

and no I was not anally probed.........that time.:shock:

americanwoman said:
yeah and the alien reptiles also conspire to "accidentally" shoot people for attention. It's part of their plan to take over the world. I have an inside scoop since I was actually abducted by aliens and they entrusted me with their plan.

and no I was not anally probed.........that time.:shock:

Then you should describe in detail the time that you were. LOL

americanwoman said:
ooh you're a bad boy. and you know what bad boys get :spank: ;)

HArder Plz...lol

I have a book called "the biggest secret" by david icke (www.davidicke.com) and he says that a group of reptillian like aliens came to earth to conquer the humans....he also claims that the white race came from mars (notice nasa ALWAYS blaring about going to mars to "discover" something) That could be the reason....And that the white aryan race intebred with the reptillians and decided only to put there's in power....If you look at cheney's eyes real close you can see they also remind you of iguana's eyes....same with most white haired bankers, politicians, and religious leaders (the new pope reminds me of a snake lol)..but if you want more info...I have not read the book fully to get all the info but basically the reptillians have used or are in an alliance with the aryan mars race to dominate the earth....hitler was obssessed with the aryan race.....An archelogist who studied the human origins of the earth says that the first or only humans that existed before the bull **** "dawn of civilization" was the african race....but please go rent of buy "the biggest secret" by david icke...he is the only true conspiracy theorists out there..

torch said:
I have a book called "the biggest secret" by david icke (www.davidicke.com) and he says that a group of reptillian like aliens came to earth to conquer the humans....he also claims that the white race came from mars (notice nasa ALWAYS blaring about going to mars to "discover" something) That could be the reason....And that the white aryan race intebred with the reptillians and decided only to put there's in power....If you look at cheney's eyes real close you can see they also remind you of iguana's eyes....same with most white haired bankers, politicians, and religious leaders (the new pope reminds me of a snake lol)..but if you want more info...I have not read the book fully to get all the info but basically the reptillians have used or are in an alliance with the aryan mars race to dominate the earth....hitler was obssessed with the aryan race.....An archelogist who studied the human origins of the earth says that the first or only humans that existed before the bull **** "dawn of civilization" was the african race....but please go rent of buy "the biggest secret" by david icke...he is the only true conspiracy theorists out there..

And a dilluted knucklehead to boot.. A twofer...LOL

Proof Cheney the lizard has itchy scalp:

cheneylizardsmall9ji.jpg

;)

Damn he (you know who I mean) was right its a global Conspiracy for thems
ie the lizard people to take over the world thru the UN.

Not to mention they are communist humanist capitalist atheist slavers.

Calm2Chaos said:
And a dilluted knucklehead to boot.. A twofer...LOL

And you call yourself a conspiracy theorists whatever

Back
Top Bottom