• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DHS watchdog says Trump's acting DHS secretary changed intel report on Russian interference in 2020 election

Okay. You can't handle the truth. No problem.
LOL, what truth? Your comment was a self-soothing fairy tale with NO EVIDENCE. That, Mycroft, is why you are dismissed.

LOL, what truth? Your comment was a self-soothing fairy tale with NO EVIDENCE. That, Mycroft, is why you are dismissed.
You dismissed me...and yet, you are still talking to me.

I don't think you fully understand the concept. Oh well...

You are dismissed. (see how it's done)

You dismissed me...and yet, you are still talking to me.

I don't think you fully understand the concept. Oh well...

You are dismissed. (see how it's done)
Your reply clearly indicated that you misunderstood the reason for your dismissal. Have a lovely day.

Sure. Why not? Hell, Obama's "Intelligence Community" pushed out a bogus report about Russia and the 2016 election. So did the Republican Senate Elites. Nobody complained about that? And that wasn't to protect anyone. It was designed to damage a presidential candidate.

Now THAT'S corruption.
No, that's a lie.

The house should hall Chad in for little talk under oath... "Truth Social" my ass...

Former Homeland Security Acting Secretary Chad Wolf changed and delayed an intelligence report detailing Russian interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, according to a new review by the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) top watchdog.

The decision to deviate from DHS standard review procedures "rais[ed] objectivity concerns," according to the report, and led to the perception that unorthodox interference by a top DHS official was intended to help Donald Trump's reelection bid.

The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) at DHS, through its Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), released the redacted results of its investigation into Russian interference in the election — "DHS Actions Related to an I&A Intelligence Product Deviated from Standard Procedures" — on Tuesday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps...el-report-russian-interference-2020-election/

Trump only appointed the best people....

Back
Top Bottom