• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DHS temporarily suspends use of horse patrol in Del Rio

Still nothing? Seems to me you've chosen really weak ground to stake your position on.
You need to review

You are obviously very confused.

Get back to me when you know what I said and can Respond to it.

You need to review

You are obviously very confused.

Get back to me when you know what I said and can Respond to it.
So nothing but backing off from, not pointing what you've posted? Not even with a post #?
My you must have just so proud of that post that you won't even point to it. 🤷‍♂️
I'm going on no wild goose chase for you. Either you point to the post, or not. 🤷‍♂️

That isn’t true at all. 14,000 Haitians illegally crossed the border and constructed a shanty town under a bridge in Del Rio. Nobody was asking for asylum unless they were captured by the Border Patrol while sneaking back and forth across the border and they did their best to evade them.
They have the right to do that. You have to be on US soil to request assylum, and they have a right to turn themselves in and request it.

The mounted border patrol agents were trying to prevent them from setting foot on US soil, thereby preventing them from requesting assylum.

But hey even if they were just run of the mill illegals the border patrol still has to treat these poor desperate people with dignity and respect, not like human scum.

No matter how you slice it, the border patrol acted contrary to their training and 8n violation of professional ethics.

They have been, rightly, suspended until they can be properly trained.

24%2B9-23-2021.jpg

You suspect that because you know nothing about the reality of it, but you get your news from hateful anti immigrant right wing sources.

You are being conned.

Yes they have a right. End of story. Case closed.

In America we are under the rule of law.

Oh....and immigrants, including illegals, are a net gain to the US economy.

These are just facts.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
- Nope. Don't use or rely on right wing sources. (Interesting when someone post something that some do not agree with the person is either a left or right leaning and uses left / right sources).

- Who is conning me?

Noted: you did not answer my questions.

/dismissed.

That isn’t true at all. 14,000 Haitians illegally crossed the border and constructed a shanty town under a bridge in Del Rio. Nobody was asking for asylum unless they were captured by the Border Patrol while sneaking back and forth across the border and they did their best to evade them.
Hope they were all vaccinated

They have the right to do that. You have to be on US soil to request assylum, and they have a right to turn themselves in and request it.

The mounted border patrol agents were trying to prevent them from setting foot on US soil, thereby preventing them from requesting assylum.

But hey even if they were just run of the mill illegals the border patrol still has to treat these poor desperate people with dignity and respect, not like human scum.

No matter how you slice it, the border patrol acted contrary to their training and 8n violation of professional ethics.

They have been, rightly, suspended until they can be properly trained.

They middle of the river is the beginning of US soil... They were ALREADY on US soil...

The surge towards the border was understandable, as Biden appeared ready to obey US law and treaty obligations towards asylum seekers and refugees, something Trump didn’t care about.
Then they found themselves locked up in Biden cages.

You opening your home to them?
Are you there handing our your own money?
M'Lady holbritter,
No, I will not be opening my home...
(What a stupid and childish thing to ask...)
I am 100 percent sure that YOU and Your Family
Has had and enjoyed the benefit of my own money...
Hate corrodes any vessel that holds it...
-Peace

Democrats insensed over border securoty use of horses around illegal migrants...

Democrats could care less about the use of a drone strike against an Afghan aid worker and his family...

Democrats insensed over border securoty use of horses around illegal migrants...

Democrats could care less about the use of a drone strike against an Afghan aid worker and his family...
Drooling idiot we have for a President is up there repeating the lie the Border Patrol is whipping illegals.

Yeah!

I saw (on FOX, of course) the video of those morons with their long faces almost weeping.

The poor dears.

I heard that the officers have been put on desk duty.

Disgusting.

But (reputedly) 80,000,000 people voted for the Dems.
I'm still waiting for your link, or did I just miss it?

- Nope. Don't use or rely on right wing sources. (Interesting when someone post something that some do not agree with the person is either a left or right leaning and uses left / right sources).

- Who is conning me?

Noted: you did not answer my questions.

/dismissed.
Run away then.

Not only did I answer your questions, I proved you wrong.

Run away then.

Not only did I answer your questions, I proved you wrong.
a response does not always answer the question.
If you want to believe that you proved me wrong, fine.

How much money are you sending to different relief charities to aid the migrants?
Or do you just want the US to go further in debt for them.
/dismissed again.

They middle of the river is the beginning of US soil... They were ALREADY on US soil...
Ok. That makes sense. So apparently the agents were violating the law by forcing them back. They have a legal right, once on US soil to request assylum and be processed.

a response does not always answer the question.
If you want to believe that you proved me wrong, fine.

How much money are you sending to different relief charities to aid the migrants?
Or do you just want the US to go further in debt for them.
/dismissed again.
We have been over this.

They are a net gain economically.

We have been over this.

They are a net gain economically.

That is a response and not an answer to the question.

Net gain economically for who? Ever wonder why the US is going further in debt even during increasing GDP and profits?
Your general statement means nothing.

Net gain economically for who? Ever wonder why the US is going further in debt even during increasing GDP and profits?
They are a net gain for the US economy. I provided multiple links that prove it.

No need to go in repetitive circles.

Sorry. The post I proved that in was in the other thread on the same subject. So you wouldn't have seen it unless you were on that thread too.

My bad.

Here it is.

Post in thread 'Biden banned Border Patrol horses. What an a-hole.' https://debatepolitics.com/threads/...-horses-what-an-a-hole.461287/post-1074672790

The 9ff8cets are supposed to be professionals, trained to work with desperate people. They should act professionally.

The migrants are not professionals, they are just desperate people. There is no such expectation of them.

Don't blame the victims.
Yes, desperate people who are breaking the law and refusing to obey instructions from law enforcement personnel.

Back
Top Bottom