• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DHS released 20,000 criminal immigrants in 2015 - Cultural & National Suicide

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
This is how you commit genocide against yourself and your culture. Madness.
And at the SAME time, the same ones who create such a system are demanding you be unarmed and unable to defend yourself or your family against these criminals.

Read this.....if it doesn't make you angry, you are a hard core liberal.

https://news.jammedup.com/2016/05/12/dhs-released-20000-criminal-immigrants-in-2015/

excerpt...
WASHINGTON (AP)The U.S. tried repeatedly to deport Jean Jacques, an immigrant living in the U.S. illegally, but his native Haiti wouldn’t take him back after he served more than a decade in a state prison for attempted murder and committed multiple parole violations.

Each time Jacques was arrested on a parole violation, he would serve a sentence in state prison and then be released to immigration custody. At least three times, Haiti refused to take him back, so Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in early 2015 did the same thing they do thousands of times a year — they released a violent criminal immigrant from jail.

Six months later, Jacques killed Casey Chadwick, a young Norwich, Connecticut, woman. He was convicted of murder last April and faces sentencing this summer.

So how many innocents must die to prove that this isn't working? Why must INNOCENT people pay the price for government stupidity?
Liberals are supposedly "humanitarians" but maybe to a fault? I say that REALITY says an eye for an eye.....Survival of the fittest, law of the jungle.
While it is a Utopian ideal to think that ALL life is precious and worth saving, nature and common sense say otherwise.

Is that what the USA has become? A welcome mat for the worlds sick and evil to land here and murder and plunder over and over with no real fear of consequences?

If they cannot be deported, and they cannot live and let live, then let them die. Or you and your loved ones will.

Last edited:
It's depressing.

The way I go through the day without getting drunk to get numb to things like that is by assuming that the victims were liberals in favor of even more immigrants.

It's depressing.

The way I go through the day without getting drunk to get numb to things like that is by assuming that the victims were liberals in favor of even more immigrants.

It's sickening to think that any American would rationalize the suffering of others into a tolerable thing by assuming their opinions were different than your own. Shame on you.

It's sickening to think that any American would rationalize the suffering of others into a tolerable thing by assuming their opinions were different than your own. Shame on you.

There are all kinds of suicides. By overdose. By cop. And by being an idiot who smiles when the evening news is about ten thousand new immigrants from Haiti and says, "Bring some more".

Stupidity has consequences. Sometimes deadly.

There are all kinds of suicides. By overdose. By cop. And by being an idiot who smiles when the evening news is about ten thousand new immigrants from Haiti and says, "Bring some more".

So you believe that because someone doesn't agree with you on immigration policy, they somehow have rape & murder coming to them, or that they deserve such a punishment?

It's depressing.

Aren't you an immigrant, or is that a lie?

We'll have to assume that legalimmigrant knows he is only here thanks to liberals.

And at the SAME time, the same ones who create such a system are demanding you be unarmed and unable to defend yourself or your family against these criminals.

https://news.jammedup.com/2016/05/12/dhs-released-20000-criminal-immigrants-in-2015/

excerpt...
WASHINGTON (AP)The U.S. tried repeatedly to deport Jean Jacques, an immigrant living in the U.S. illegally, but his native Haiti wouldn’t take him back after he served more than a decade in a state prison for attempted murder and committed multiple parole violations.

Each time Jacques was arrested on a parole violation, he would serve a sentence in state prison and then be released to immigration custody. At least three times, Haiti refused to take him back, so Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in early 2015 did the same thing they do thousands of times a year — they released a violent criminal immigrant from jail.

Six months later, Jacques killed Casey Chadwick, a young Norwich, Connecticut, woman. He was convicted of murder last April and faces sentencing this summer.

So how many innocents must die to prove that this isn't working? Why must INNOCENT people pay the price for government stupidity?
Liberals are supposedly "humanitarians" but maybe to a fault? I say that REALITY says an eye for an eye.....Survival of the fittest, law of the jungle.
While it is a Utopian ideal to think that ALL life is precious and worth saving, nature and common sense say otherwise.

Is that what the USA has become? A welcome mat for the worlds sick and evil to land here and murder and plunder over and over with no real fear of consequences?

If they cannot be deported, and they cannot live and let live, then let them die. Or you and your loved ones will.

What solution to the Jean Jacques conundrum do you propose?

excerpt...

The problem here is that Haiti wouldn't take him back. We should have just executed him in secret and dumped his carcass in the ocean or better yet used the cadaver for medical research and organ donation.

I take it you know something about his immigration policy than I don't?

Edit: I JUST read his signature. Never mind.

Ouch. I've rarely seen a person own themselves so hardcore.

What solution to the Jean Jacques conundrum do you propose?

I don't know about the OP, but I think it's obvious that a small edit to DHS policy would fix this revolving door, allowing them to imprison convicted criminals whose homeland won't take the, as long as they've had a fair trial in an American court.

And this connects with allowing foreign scum in here how?

I see you've changed your signature. Nice save.

Edit for posterity: For anyone who didn't know, legalimmigrant's original signature said "STOP ALL IMMIGRATION." Or, some variation of that. If he's actually an immigrant, he essentially advocated pulling up the ladder that he climbed, so that nobody else could follow him up.

Last edited:
This one was my first. I have two that are my favorite.

Save from what?

Why would someone who immigrated to America want to stop ALL immigration? I could understand, and would actually expect, a low opinion of the immigration system and a desire to fix it, but I don't understand wanting to pull the ladder up behind you so that other law-abiding individuals are unable to become Americans.

Back
Top Bottom