• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DHS Employee Promoting a Race War

So says the lefts' beloved Southern Poverty Law Center (source for the lefts hated Fox News)
DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites' | Fox News

I hope this guy doesn't get promoted to DOJ?

Maybe he'll just be the next Attorney General after Eric Holder. After all, no legal knowledge required to occupy that post it seems.

“Warfare is eminent,” the website declares, “and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count.”

I like this part a lot. Always good to put some of that divine love in it. Make it gods' work.

I'm just curious where the Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton outrage is, and why no white house or other leftists comments? I mean this guy could have been obama's son you know!

Oh I see they are busy railing on the three teenagers that killed the Aussie - nope

Maybe the 3 teenagers that beat the white kid on a Florida bus? Uh uh...

Nope - no outrage from them at all?

I though white racists were looking forward to the coming race war?

Back
Top Bottom