• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dexter Is Delicious....

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The Dexter novel series has been one of my very favorites. I think I've read four of them. Currently reading Double Dexter, another great one.

I'm going out of town overnight tomorrow for a girlfriend slumber party. I'm a "I have to sleep with the TV on" sorta' gal -- rude when staying with others.

So. Tonight I downloaded an audio book -- Dexter Is Delicious. And!!! I finally figured out how to turn up the volume on my Kindle. I'll put it under my pillow and go to sleep with ease while enjoying Dexter and his Dark Passenger.

If you don't have a Kindle, I urge you to pick one up. They're pretty cheap. Tons of free books. Latest titles are very reasonable. AND. The option to get them in audibles is awesome.

Do you read the Dexter novels? Like them?

Do you have a Kindle?

Edit: Just for information, they were offering a free trial at the audio site -- $14.95 a month for one title delivered each month. Don't like it? Get a refund. The trial gets me two books free for thirty days. Then they start billing at $14.95 for one unless cancelled.

I read the first few novels and they were alright. I stopped shortly after starting the one where it tries to say Dexter's dark passenger is an ancient demon. The show is just a thousand times better than the books.

I have a kindle and a kindle fire. I love both of them!

I read the first few novels and they were alright. I stopped shortly after starting the one where it tries to say Dexter's dark passenger is an ancient demon. The show is just a thousand times better than the books.

I have a kindle and a kindle fire. I love both of them!

The third book, Dexter in the Dark . . . The Dark Passenger is described as a constantly growing need which is part of evolution. I suppose it could be seen as a demonic argument. "IT thought: I can work with this."

Back
Top Bottom