• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Devin Nunes Drops Bombshell: President Trump Encouraged Elon Musk to Purchase Twitter

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is most excellent to hear. Both Trump and Musk are advocates of our first amendment rights and are against censorship. Trump encouraging Musk to buy Twitter is just another step in making America great again.

This is most excellent to hear. Both Trump and Musk are advocates of our first amendment rights and are against censorship. Trump encouraging Musk to buy Twitter is just another step in making America great again.

Why is this a "bombshell"?

Reactions: PoS

If the changes Musk implements once he owns twitter result in thousands and thousands of twitter users abandoning the platform, how does the make America great?

Interesting. I wonder whether Nunes held any short positions with TSLA.

While you are reading these great stories, don't forget to order the penis enlargement pills that show up in the add bar on the right.

Good grief.

All the kids use Tik Tok and Instagram

While you are reading these great stories, don't forget to order the penis enlargement pills that show up in the add bar on the right.

Good grief.

BUY GOLD! THE END IS NEAR AND YOU CAN PURCHASE THE TWO COWS SURVIVAL RATION KIT FOR ONLY $499 BUT THIS WEEK ONLY.. BE SURE TO ENTER COUPON CODE MOOOOOOOOO...

If the changes Musk implements once he owns twitter result in thousands and thousands of twitter users abandoning the platform, how does the make America great?

You think people want censorship and will leave if there isn't enough of it?

i think people, like myself, will not associate with the trash typical of Trump.. The first amendment ALSO includes a right to associate... I don't associate with bigots, racists and idiots... Twitter is okay, but there are LOTS of alternatives..

People generally don't want to support an entity that enables people to constantly lie about elections being stolen, lie about vaccines having chips, lie about windmills causing cancer, lie about pedophiles running a New York pizzeria, lie about presidential candidates eating babies, lie lie lie lie lie. For most people for whom truth matters, they will eventually flee for a more moderated environment.

I mean, after all, look at you.

You're here in this heavily moderated environment. Why? Shouldn't you be on 4chan? After all, there's no censorship there. You can say anything you want. So, why are you even favoring a site like this one?

You’re lying. Hugely.

Loser #45 is an enemy of 1A.

- Threatening to change libel laws because news media published unflattering truths about him.
- Threatening to strip citizenship of people that kneel during the playing of the national anthem.
- Threatening to strip citizenship of people that burn the American flag in protest.
- Threatening to strip protections from privately owned media platforms that flag/censor dIs/misinformation.
- Initiated the uncalled for violent ejecting of lawful protestors at Lafayette Park to facilitate a humiliatingly failed photo op with a borrowed bible.

The above are just a handful of Loser #45’s more memorable attacks on the 1st amendment.

People generally don't want to support an entity that enables people to constantly lie about elections being stolen, lie about vaccines having chips, lie about windmills causing cancer, lie about pedophiles running a New York pizzeria, lie about presidential candidates eating babies, lie lie lie lie lie. For most people for whom truth matters, they will eventually flee for a more moderated environment.

I mean, after all, look at you.

You're here in this heavily moderated environment. Why? Shouldn't you be on 4chan? After all, there's no censorship there. You can say anything you want. So, why are you even favoring a site like this one?

Because they don't moderate ideas. The moderation here is for profanity, incivility, etc, not political views.

There is no censorship. There are a million right wing losers on Twitter.

Then why is the left so upset with Musk buying Twitter?

If there is no censorship, the Musk buying Twitter would mean nothing to the left.

Then why is the left so upset with Musk buying Twitter?

If there is no censorship, the Musk buying Twitter would mean nothing to the left.
I don't give a shit about Musk buying Twitter. Just pointing out the truth. Sorry if you don't like that.

Because they don't moderate ideas. The moderation here is for profanity, incivility, etc, not political views.
Can you prove that Twitter deliberately censored conservative political views?

* Provable falsehoods do not count as “views”.

Good grief.
Heh, heh...

You must be ignorant about how website ads work. The ads you see are determined by the cookies on your computer. If you visit sites about cars, you'll see ads about cars. If you visit sites about recipes, you'll see ads about food.

Ummm...I think you've just revealed what kind of sites YOU visit. (Not that there's anything WRONG with that!!}

Now me? I don't see any ads because I use an ad blocker.

If true, I wouldn't find it all that surprising.

Hardly a bombshell.

Back
Top Bottom