• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Detroit Police Chief tells homeowners don’t wait for cops – shoot thugs

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Detroit street thugs and hood rats better beware, because unlike other cities like New York where you may get arrested for defending your family in your home, the Motor City is not one of those cities. That’s because the city’s top cop has given homeowners the green light to light up those street punks with hot lead and a possible coroner’s ride to the morgue if they entertain the thought of breaking into your home and castle, according to the Blaze.

The city has become a literal shooting gallery in several homes this week in Detroit where there have been at least four break-ins which resulted in four homeowners shot back and killed two assailants. Well it appears that Detroit Police Chief James Craig is not like those other gun control officials in Connecticut or New York, where stand your ground means run and hide.

Detroit Police Chief tells homeowners don?t wait for cops ? shoot thugs | Examiner.com

:thumbs::thumbs:

Detroit street thugs and hood rats better beware, because unlike other cities like New York where you may get arrested for defending your family in your home, the Motor City is not one of those cities. That’s because the city’s top cop has given homeowners the green light to light up those street punks with hot lead and a possible coroner’s ride to the morgue if they entertain the thought of breaking into your home and castle, according to the Blaze.

The city has become a literal shooting gallery in several homes this week in Detroit where there have been at least four break-ins which resulted in four homeowners shot back and killed two assailants. Well it appears that Detroit Police Chief James Craig is not like those other gun control officials in Connecticut or New York, where stand your ground means run and hide.

Detroit Police Chief tells homeowners don?t wait for cops ? shoot thugs | Examiner.com

:thumbs::thumbs:

I agree with police chief in regards to personal protection, but when a public figure says things like this to the general public, there will be those who take it to far.

The fall of Detroit is one heck of a tragedy.

you say that like it was an accident? Detroit is just another one of americas segregated ghettos filled with lead pipes, incinerators, landfills, and sewage treatment plants. Yet if you take a short trip outside of detroit and you'll fine beautiful pristine almost all white towns, with homes rivaling 18th century palaces

Detroit's current state is no accident

you say that like it was an accident? Detroit is just another one of americas segregated ghettos filled with lead pipes, incinerators, landfills, and sewage treatment plants. Yet if you take a short trip outside of detroit and you'll fine beautiful pristine almost all white towns, with homes rivaling 18th century palaces

Talk to the racist liberals who ran the city into the ground. What did they do with all the money during the good old days?

Please show me all these pristine - all white towns - and palaces that you speak of. I put in a lot of time hauling freight through and around Michigan and haven't seen many.

Talk to the racist liberals who ran the city into the ground. What did they do with all the money during the good old days?
sure im happy too, im not a liberal remember, as long as their actually too blame, and your not just using them as another scapegoat, we all know you republicans love those

Please show me all these pristine - all white towns - and palaces that you speak of. I put in a lot of time hauling freight through and around Michigan and haven't seen many.
where do you think the CEO's live?

palmer woods

exterior_0001_layer-8.jpg

bloomfield
maxresdefault.jpg

birmingham

2015055562e55f39f4d.jpg

sure im happy too, im not a liberal remember, as long as their actually too blame, and your not just using them as another scapegoat, we all know you republicans love those

where do you think the CEO's live?

palmer woods

exterior_0001_layer-8.jpg

bloomfield
maxresdefault.jpg

birmingham

2015055562e55f39f4d.jpg

You post a few pictures of a few houses that belong to well off people, but you omit the overall picture of all white, intended segregation, and other racial assertions hidden in your original post.

Nice work.

Thanks for the pics.

You post a few pictures of a few houses that belong to well off people, but you omit the overall picture of all white, intended segregation, and other racial assertions hidden in your original post.

Nice work.

Thanks for the pics.

what are you asking for?

what are you asking for?

Go back to your original post that I responded to..... and stop playing ignorant.

Your words:

A lot of blather.

Go back to your original post that I responded to..... and stop playing ignorant.

Your words:

A lot of blather.

do you have a point?

It's like some people can't even read.

How does my comment imply it was an accident and who the heck would even think to say the fall of the Motor City was an accident? Obviously not.

Tragedy =/ accidental.

It's too early in the morning for the bull****, spare me your lack of reading comprehension.

Irresponsible statement for a public official. If someone keeps a gun at home for protection, they've already taking it upon themselves to decide what to do if a situation arises. No point in encouraging more shootings.

Irresponsible statement for a public official. If someone keeps a gun at home for protection, they've already taking it upon themselves to decide what to do if a situation arises. No point in encouraging more shootings.

He just might be trying to discourage criminals.

Love it. Begs for this. Ment for a bit of lolz, but not ment to shift off topic or insult anyone, so, not trolling, just think no matter where you stand on it (I like it. Sometimes honesty isn't nice, but nessicary), you can enjoy the following:

I agree with police chief in regards to personal protection, but when a public figure says things like this to the general public, there will be those who take it to far.

Yes, that could happen, but the reality is ...police can't protect you and sometimes people just need a push to get past their complacency.

The Sheriff in Mich. said the same thing, so have many other Sheriff's and their associations.......... some Chief's too, but this is rare because most of them are appointed by liberal, douchebag politicians.

I and many of my fellow officers, have quietly recommended people arm themselves. It's the smart thing to do because when seconds count.....the police are only minutes away. ;)

I and many of my fellow officers, have "quietly" recommended people arm themselves. I've lost count of how many times I said it to a citizen on the street or in their home. It's the smart thing to do because when seconds count.....the police are only minutes away. ;)

I tell it to every civilian student I have taught(over 7,000 and counting). I told it to all my police recruits and refreshed it with all my regular officers on the range.

In 30 years on the job, I saved no one. The dispatcher gave me an assignment or a hot call, and I got there after the victim is already....the victim. Sure, I caught many perps, after the fact....but the victim was still the victim, nonetheless.

Last edited:
Yes, that could happen, but the reality is ...police can't protect you and sometimes people just need a push to get past their complacency.

The Sheriff in Mich. said the same thing, so have many other Sheriff's and their associations.......... some Chief's too, but this is rare because most of them are appointed by liberal, douchebag politicians.

I and many of my fellow officers, have quietly recommended people arm themselves. It's the smart thing to do because when seconds count.....the police are only minutes away. ;)

No argument here. I had policemen tell me I was a fool to be recovering houses in some of the neighborhoods I worked in without a weapon. A very good friend of mine was a Norfolk cop. I had him and his wife over for a BBQ one night and he ended up giving me a ration of crap for not carrying on the job. It seems that some of his fellow officers squealed on me to him. I ended up carrying every day and it saved me from harm twice.

No argument here. I had policemen tell me I was a fool to be recovering houses in some of the neighborhoods I worked in without a weapon. A very good friend of mine was a Norfolk cop. I had him and his wife over for a BBQ one night and he ended up giving me a ration of crap for not carrying on the job. It seems that some of his fellow officers squealed on me to him. I ended up carrying every day and it saved me from harm twice.

Good to hear. Happy to know that you are here with us today, instead of 6 feet under. Just like a spare tire and a jack, or emergency cell phone, you may never need it, but when you do..................;)

do you have a point?
His point is rather obvious. You claiming rich white capitalists have orchestrated the destruction of a city for their own personal gain is stupid beyond words. Just as stupid as your ignoring the liberal governance of the city for decades or the damage done to industry by unions.

The ONLY PEOPLE that profit from a devastated city are rat politicians and race baiting charlatans that have masses to exploit.

Just think of how many lives could have been saved, and how many perps could be dead, in the two incidents in France.

The poor bastards didn't have a chance in Hell.

Last edited:
His point is rather obvious. You claiming rich white capitalists have orchestrated the destruction of a city for their own personal gain is stupid beyond words. Just as stupid as your ignoring the liberal governance of the city for decades or the damage done to industry by unions.

The ONLY PEOPLE that profit from a devastated city are rat politicians and race baiting charlatans that have masses to exploit.

Damn Straight!

Correct....on both counts! Massive liberal failure, is ignored, by so many liberal enablers!

Damn Straight!

Correct....on both counts! Massive liberal failure, is ignored, by so many liberal enablers!
It was probably just an oversight but for some reason dood forgot to include this mansion in Flint.

Moore_HouseLake.jpg

The whole 'evil conservatives', 'evil liberals' schtick....

Nothing other than you are making a blanket racist statement...

why when i bring up racist rich people, do republicans immediately get offended? Its almost like they think attacks on racists and rich people is by definition an attack on them, why is that?

Back
Top Bottom