• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Detransitioner says he was 'brainwashed,' regrets having his penis removed

The peculiar thing is that the same people who say, "GOD made me this way!" ---- are the ones seeking to become something GOD didn't design them to be... And frankly, this calls into question that entire attitude.
Should we outlaw all cosmetic surgery?

Well if the cosmetic surgery does damage to a biological system then no we shouldn't legalize it but there is an ethics issue there.
Damage becomes a opinion

As far as thoughts I've had these were mostly when I was younger and it's a process of becoming comfortable with who you are and just FYI nobody who's young is comfortable with who they are if they tell you they are they are lying this is something that develops over time.

The gay staff at gids in the UK, constantly warned their colleagues that they often felt female when they were younger and tried to urge more caution with medicaliz8ng the young kids. They were often told to shut up, basically.

So, I suspect what you experienced is not at all uncommon.

The gay staff at gids in the UK, constantly warned their colleagues that they often felt female when they were younger and tried to urge more caution with medicaliz8ng the young kids. They were often told to shut up, basically.

So, I suspect what you experienced is not at all uncommon.
I don't think it's uncommon either. It makes me wonder if I was in a situation where I felt comfortable expressing his feelings would I have been diagnosed as gender dysphoric. Or what that phrase means is uncomfortable with your gender identity and who isn't from time to time?

They claim to be non-binary but doesn't use NB pronouns, but still appears as female, but uses male pronouns. Something does not add up.

I'll apologize for the wrong pronouns. Sorry.

You do realise not everyone who identifies as non-binary uses they/them pronouns, nor do they all present as androgynous.

Back
Top Bottom