• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Destroying Ireland, Phase II Begins: 2040 Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm inundated by foolish nonsense from people who have no intention of discussing the OP,
maybe that's because of the foolish nonsense character of the OP
I tend to reply with foolish nonsense.
You tend to do that anyway.
Living in Africa is indeed an interesting life experience.
Oh yeah? And you know this how?

Amazing that he's unwilling to answer a simple question, while expecting me to do the same for him.

Don't blame laziness on someone else. And you didn't just ask a question, you made an accusation rooted in total and complete ignorance that you could have avoided with the simplest of searches..... "Then you paid for your citizenship, and you're not Irish. What was the purpose of you buying citizenship in Ireland? "

I missed this gem initially.... yeah, nothing you've said in 4 posts was correct. The media that was paid to spread positive propaganda about the 2040 Plan are Irish, not British. It's a shame you couldn't even get this minor detail correct.

Yeah, you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, so your personally uninformed prejudices are to be ignored.

:2wave:

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom