• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Destroying Ireland, Phase II Begins: 2040 Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poster on DP created a thread almost a year ago about the legalization of recreational abortion in Ireland, which was the first major phase of the plan to destroy traditional Ireland, and erode it's culture. I replied to the thread with this warning:

Little did I know at the time, that the plan for Phase II of destroying Ireland was already in the works. The Irish government bills Project 2040 as,

"The objective of Project Ireland 2040 is to provide a comprehensive social, economic and cultural infrastructure for all our people to flourish, so that together we can create a better society."

This is to be done by spending €116 billion to ready Ireland for some unnamed economic goal. On it's surface, it sounds like a vague plan to improve infrastructure. But Project 2040's true intent is to drive up the population of Ireland by over 1 million people:

"Project Ireland 2040 anticipates that an extra one million people will live in Ireland by 2040, with a further two-thirds of a million working here. To accommodate this, it sets out plans to build an additional half a million homes.

Where are these "extra one million people" going to come from? Ireland now (since 2018) offers Irish women abortion on demand, which will further lower the 1.92 children on average that ethnic Irish women give birth to, in their life time. So you see, Prime Sinister Leo Varadkhar is anticipating replacing all those aborted Irish babies, with members of the third world. Varadkhar was the driving force behind both the 2018 abortion bill, and Project 2040.

-----------------------

For all of the skeptics out there, I'd offer this- consider the size of Ireland, in comparison with the USA. It is tiny. Flooding the Emerald Isle with 1,000,000 outsiders will destroy the unique culture, and place of the Irish people.

xus300.gif

Project 2040 must be stopped, and Leo Varadkhar must be exposed as the poison that he is. He should be sent packing back to Mumbai.

https://www.thejournal.ie/project-ireland-2040-key-points-3865269-Feb2018/

You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. Éire is becoming a progressive country and what's going away is conservative Catholicism. There is no "abortion on demand in Ireland any more than there is in the US. Ireland is investing in its infrastructure and I'm sure that EU is planning commercial expansion would would account for the expected growth in population. Both Ireland and Scotland are the size of North Carolina. Ireland now has a population of almost 7 million, Scotland 5. 6 million; the city of New York has over 8 million people. I would suggest that you travel more and read a little every day.

You make the same mistake others here have, in assuming my chief concern for Ireland is race based. Its not. I don't want to see Ireland become a dumping ground for EU or non-EU immigrants. The population increase mandated by Project 2040 would push the entire island of Ireland to a level not seen since the 1840's famine. Varadkhar's plan includes building up rural areas, which I'm also not in favor of, as once rural areas become urban, they're lost forever, their previous ecosystems changed for good.

Why is all this necessary? Compiling an ersatz grouping of EU and non EU to replace the Irish is what this is all about. Look at this gunner fellow here, who doesn't even realize that's the plan for him as well in England. His people are told to share their country, and receive very little in return, outside of dingy fast food takeaways and the like. The UK has tried this multiculturalism already, and it's just a giveaway to big business and bureaucracy! The common Brit hasn't benefitted, he's only relinquished more and more to newcomers, while having to retreat from urban areas due to them becoming polluted by blight and knife crime.

Why do Europeans keep falling for the same pie in the sky promises of corrupt politicians?

building up rural areas, which I'm also not in favor of, as once rural areas become urban, they're lost forever, their previous ecosystems changed for good.

Why was it necessary in the US?

The Irish don't wanna stay down on the farm.

You aren't aware that Varadkhar's government has paid newspapers and journalists to spread positive propaganda in favor of P2040. What kind of idiot would blindly trust Leo Varadkhar's statements regarding P2040 in light of this? Oh, but Breitbart is disseminating fake news, are they? :lamo Well I guess they aren't paid to push Varadkhar's fake news, so you just can't trust them. :doh

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/martin-attacks-dubious-2040-media-deal-c6wtq772d

What does it say about Varadkhar and his P2040, that he must pay the media to say it's good for Ireland? Hmm?

You were the one who posted the thread on Varadkhar's abortion bill passing. So you should have some clue as to what this is going to do to the birth rate of Irish women. You know that the projected growth of 1 million isn't going to come from traditional Irish families. Where's the growth going to come from IC? This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's sound logic, and when I'm again proven right about what's taking place, you'll be long gone, or unable to make comment, due to an inability to admit error.

Thank you for failing. Please fail again.

So... the UK is going to write good things about IRELAND??

:lamo

~ You know that the projected growth of 1 million isn't going to come from traditional Irish families ~

So where did the previous 1 million population rise come from? Also, while you're at it - where's your proof the Irish are suddenly going to stop having more babies and stop population growth?

You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. ................~
You could have stopped right after that, your message losing none of its significance.

Usually (and habitually) the only things he knows are his obsessions, and of those he talks at length. Always along the lines of "White Supremacy is threatened due to the world-wide conspiracy to contaminate "our" blood."

The common Brit hasn't benefitted, he's only relinquished more and more to newcomers, while having to retreat from urban areas due to them becoming polluted by blight and knife crime.

This is a very serious topic that cannot be discussed in a civil manner, for it touches the raw nerves of many people who find it too hurtful to discuss (and may violate forum posting rules anyway).

So we can only wish the British people the best of luck.

This is a very serious topic that cannot be discussed in a civil manner, for it touches the raw nerves of many people who find it too hurtful to discuss (and may violate forum posting rules anyway).

Bullock's. There is an extensive Sticky thread in this forum on Brexit and its issues.

Guess who Peter?

Through his Open Society Foundations, the Hungarian-born Soros has already provided three pro-abortion groups in Ireland, including Amnesty International’s Irish branch, with a combined total of around $400,000 (£295,000). The other two groups are the Irish Family Planning Association and the Abortion Rights Campaign.

A leaked document from the Open Society Foundations revealed the reasons behind the funding. It said it was so that the three groups could “work collectively on a campaign to repeal Ireland’s constitutional amendment granting equal rights to an implanted embryo as the pregnant woman”.

It continued: “With one of the most restrictive abortion laws in the world, a win there could impact other strongly Catholic countries in Europe, such as Poland, and provide much needed proof that change is possible, even in highly conservative places.”

Who’s funding Ireland’s abortion lobby? | Catholic Herald

So while this beefheart poster told me it was none of my business what happens in Ireland, it turns out its his people's business. I pray for the awakening of the Western people everyday, to fully revive their perceptions, which have been dulled by the excesses of modern times.

That's wrong. Women who don't require abortions for medical reasons often lapse into using abortion as birth control, thus recreational sex, followed by recreational abortion.

I am an Irish citizen...guess what, it is much more my business than it is yours.

You could have stopped right after that, your message losing none of its significance.

Usually (and habitually) the only things he knows are his obsessions, and of those he talks at length. Always along the lines of "White Supremacy is threatened due to the world-wide conspiracy to contaminate "our" blood."

Part of my mission is to educate the stupid, whether they learn anything or not.

So we can only wish the British people the best of luck.

that is nonsense, any subject can be discussed in a civil manner if people do their best to be civil. Immigration into the UK is no different. Who do you think is responsible for a good deal of the decent UK economy? The "foreigners" so to speak do their very fair share of UK economic growth. In fact without them it would be very difficult to support the ageing population and the NHS. In fact a good deal of those "foreigners" work in the NHS as doctors/nurses/etc/etc.

And it is the British people who voted remain who I wish the best of luck, the rest made their own bed and can now lay in it.

I am an Irish citizen...guess what, it is much more my business than it is yours.

And you can tell us, was it a globalist foreigners issue who made the Irish flock to the Yes on abortion rights? I maintain as I have done before that this was an Irish subject, decided by and because of the Irish and not because Soros gave some money so that the pro-abortion rights campaign could properly campaign.

You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. Éire is becoming a progressive country and what's going away is conservative Catholicism.

What's 'going away', is the common bonds which held the social fabric of Ireland together. Where oh where can we observe the results of a Western European country losing it's religion, and becoming 'progressive'? Oh, right next door as it turns out; England's Christian churches have become watered down, or just plain abandoned by the English, in favor of a 'progressive' shift in the culture. Guess what has filled the spiritual vacuum in England jet57? Islam. 5,200 Brits now convert to Islam per year, primarily white English women. 1/2 are atheists in the UK.

Church of England in decline, Islam fastest growing in UK: Survey - Times of India

There is no "abortion on demand in Ireland any more than there is in the US.

Legal abortion is still new in Ireland. The abortion lobby will not stop seeking new laws and measures to further their agenda, until late term abortion is a 'right' of women, and the next step after that, as evidenced by the abortion lobby in the USA, is legalized infanticide. Give it time, this is how they operate.

Ireland is investing in its infrastructure and I'm sure that EU is planning commercial expansion would would account for the expected growth in population.

Prove it then jet57. When did the EU state that commercial expansion in Ireland in the next 20 years is sufficient to accommodate a million new people?

Both Ireland and Scotland are the size of North Carolina. Ireland now has a population of almost 7 million, Scotland 5. 6 million; the city of New York has over 8 million people. I would suggest that you travel more and read a little every day.

As expected, you know very little about the subject you decided to comment on, which nevertheless didn't dissuade you from pretending to be an expert. Both Ireland and Scotland are nearly half the sq mile of North Carolina, respectively. And Scotland wasn't mentioned once in this entire thread.

As to what NYC has to do with Ireland, I haven't a clue.

Why was it necessary in the US?

The Irish don't wanna stay down on the farm.

More stupidity. Read the actual verbiage of Varadkhar's plan- it calls for doubling the size of some Irish towns and cities, as well as requiring Irish citizens to prove that they have a valid reason to live in a rural area. The gay Indian fancies himself the dictator of Ireland now. Shameful.

George Soros is only the best known proprietor of globalism in the world today. So what? So it proves that I was right when I said globalist outsiders were behind the push to repeal the 8th.

This was an Irish movement, the opposite movement was supported by conservative sponsors, why should progressive/women's rights groups not also support these Irish women and their movement? This has nothing to do with globalization but with women's rights.

When these women's rights organizations are sponsored or linked to a decrepit globalist vampire, it tends to make one wonder if they're just acting as his useful idiots, whilst torpedoing their children's future unknowingly.

That again is nonsense, you clearly have no clue what a difficult decision abortion is for the vast majority of women who have one.

I know many regret that decision, after its too late. Which is something the George Soros' of the world will not spend a dime educating women about. Instead, they'll spend money on propaganda designed to subconsciously influence women into beliving that their rights are being oppressed by men, and the way to get even is by not getting married, not procreating, and aborting any children they might have been blessed with in life. George Soros and his ilk are the cult of evil masquerading as liberators.

You must have removed all mirrors from your own home to make such a statement.

Another poster on DP created a thread almost a year ago about the legalization of recreational abortion in Ireland, which was the first major phase of the plan to destroy traditional Ireland, and erode it's culture. I replied to the thread with this warning:

Little did I know at the time, that the plan for Phase II of destroying Ireland was already in the works. The Irish government bills Project 2040 as,

"The objective of Project Ireland 2040 is to provide a comprehensive social, economic and cultural infrastructure for all our people to flourish, so that together we can create a better society."

This is to be done by spending €116 billion to ready Ireland for some unnamed economic goal. On it's surface, it sounds like a vague plan to improve infrastructure. But Project 2040's true intent is to drive up the population of Ireland by over 1 million people:

"Project Ireland 2040 anticipates that an extra one million people will live in Ireland by 2040, with a further two-thirds of a million working here. To accommodate this, it sets out plans to build an additional half a million homes.

Where are these "extra one million people" going to come from? Ireland now (since 2018) offers Irish women abortion on demand, which will further lower the 1.92 children on average that ethnic Irish women give birth to, in their life time. So you see, Prime Sinister Leo Varadkhar is anticipating replacing all those aborted Irish babies, with members of the third world. Varadkhar was the driving force behind both the 2018 abortion bill, and Project 2040.

-----------------------

For all of the skeptics out there, I'd offer this- consider the size of Ireland, in comparison with the USA. It is tiny. Flooding the Emerald Isle with 1,000,000 outsiders will destroy the unique culture, and place of the Irish people.

xus300.gif

Project 2040 must be stopped, and Leo Varadkhar must be exposed as the poison that he is. He should be sent packing back to Mumbai.

Project Ireland 2040: How it hopes to tackle 7 key questions for the next two decades

I know! First the Scots and the Dal Riata leave. Then they let those damn Vikings in! And what about all those swarthy Spanish which washed up on the shore after the 1588 spat. Costellos everywhere, the black Irish bastards! And now they're letting in immigrants from just about everywhere with names no one can spell; and allowing bad Catholic women and girls to have abortions! I say in the finest Dominican tradition that we should just kill all the Irish and let God figure out who were the righteous and pure ones. Then the Lord can start again with Eoghan and Naive. It's such a shame that things change over the centuries.

Cheers.
Evilroddy (the Lion of Orthodoxy and the Hammer of Purity).
;)

Last edited:
Did you vote to repeal the 8th amendment to Ireland's constitution? You won't answer.

I don't vote, I live here and I am a dual citizen, born in the USA.

You never even asked me....so don't give me any crap about not answering. I have been away from the computer for the last few hours having a life. I certainly would have voted to legalize abortion, proudly. Don't like that? Too damned bad.

Keep making stupid and crazy posts....see where it gets you.:lamo

Last edited:
I know! First the Scots and the Dal Riata leave. Then they let those damn Vikings in! And what about all those swarthy Spanish which washed up on the shore after the 1588 spat. Costellos everywhere, the black Irish bastards! And now they're letting in immigrants from just about everywhere with names no one can spell; and allowing bad Catholic women and girls to have abortions! I say in the finest Dominican tradition that we should just kill all the Irish and let God figure out who were the righteous and pure ones. Then the Lord can start again with Eoghan and Naive. It's such a shame that things change over the centuries.

Cheers.
Evilroddy (the Lion of Orthodoxy and the Hammer of Purity).
;)

As amusing as it was to read your post (I do appreciate the humor) it must be stated that Ireland of today has it's own unique culture & people, which shouldn't be flippantly discarded. The Irish ferociously fought the British for the right to be independent and recognized as such. Any attempt to compromise the right of the Irish people to their homeland should be met with such similar response.

I don't vote, I live here and I am a dual citizen, born in the USA.

Then you paid for your citizenship, and you're not Irish. What was the purpose of you buying citizenship in Ireland?

You never even asked me....so don't give me any crap about not answering.

Keep making stupid and crazy posts....see where it gets you.:lamo

I didn't think you would answer. Credit to where it's due beef.

George Soros is only the best known proprietor of globalism in the world today. So what? So it proves that I was right when I said globalist outsiders were behind the push to repeal the 8th.

BFD. The Irish voted to legalize abortion, lots of them. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom