• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Desperate Trump campaign tries to divide the Black vote with Kanye

SonOfDaedalus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The Trump campaign figures they can trick a few Blacks into voting for the mentally unbalanced Kanye West to win the election.

This is evidence that they don't plan to try to win on the merits of their arguments. They plan to play dirty and cheat their way to victory.

Kushner confirms he met with Kanye amid scrutiny of rapper’s 2020 campaign

Most people understand that Kanye suffers from Bipolar Disorder but that doesn't stop Trump and creepy Kushner from trying to take advantage of Kanye to fool Blacks

wi5yyzcqrwq41.jpg

They don't want to genuinely reach out to Black voters with real policy. They want to fool Black voters. These people have no ethics or morals.

So he's waged a war against Mail-In voter. Got a campaign donor put in charge of the USPS to undercut its ability, has the USPS shutting off mail-in sorting machines, and a member of his staff meeting with a possible 3rd party candidate to try to divide votes with a political rival.

You know, if Obama had done any of this, the Cultists would be up in arms. Now? They're just defending this sort of behavior. Sad that they're so willing to sell out the Republic for some trolling of the Left.

Apparently West himself has admitted to being in frequent contact with Kushner. Notice they're only pushing him in swing states too. They certainly think all they need to do is siphon off a few Kanye fans in razor thin districts and they can pull off another 2016: game the electoral college while losing the popular vote by millions.

The thing is I don't thing young people will be fooled. Those motivated to vote have likely already made up their minds between Trump and Biden. At best Kanye might drag out the protest vote or those who really are just big fans and disinterested in politics who might not have voted anyway.

Frankly though it's cheating to put up a spoiler candidate and states should not allow him on the ballot if he cannot prove his campaign is genuine. As it's all run by GOP people anyway that should be an easy thing to demonstrate.

Last edited:
So he's waged a war against Mail-In voter. Got a campaign donor put in charge of the USPS to undercut its ability, has the USPS shutting off mail-in sorting machines, and a member of his staff meeting with a possible 3rd party candidate to try to divide votes with a political rival.

You know, if Obama had done any of this, the Cultists would be up in arms. Now? They're just defending this sort of behavior. Sad that they're so willing to sell out the Republic for some trolling of the Left.

.....and has the AG (Deputy Dawg) on the trail of the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax.....oranges!

4EBCC376-7D6A-43AA-8D52-623D4C0F1AB4.jpg

The Trump campaign figures they can trick a few Blacks into voting for the mentally unbalanced Kanye West to win the election.

This is evidence that they don't plan to try to win on the merits of their arguments. They plan to play dirty and cheat their way to victory.

Most people understand that Kanye suffers from Bipolar Disorder but that doesn't stop Trump and creepy Kushner from trying to take advantage of Kanye to fool Blacks

View attachment 67291372

They don't want to genuinely reach out to Black voters with real policy. They want to fool Black voters. These people have no ethics or morals.

Desperate Biden campaign tries to capture the Black vote with Komrada Harris. There, I fixed it for you.

There is no requirement to be a non-spoiler candidate to run. It's people's right to run for whatever reason, including that. If people could get mob bosses or nuts to run to split the vote for trump, they could do that.

It's just part of the game, and requires voters to be responsible enough not to fall for it. It's why parties pick a nominee; 25 Democrats running would almost guarantee a trump win. We just need to inform voters of West's candidacy being a fraud to elect trump, and ask them not to vote for him. I saw he's polling at 2%, which is much more than he should.

And it is well known that mail-in voting helps the republicans. They continue to let Trump f—k up his re-election.

There is no requirement to be a non-spoiler candidate to run. It's people's right to run for whatever reason, including that. If people could get mob bosses or nuts to run to split the vote for trump, they could do that.

Shame, but it still sucks. Can't they knock him off if they can demonstrate in court it's run by the GOP and Trump allies?

Shame, but it still sucks. Can't they knock him off if they can demonstrate in court it's run by the GOP and Trump allies?

No. That doesn't break any rules. What could happen is the lawyer who is helping both campaigns has had a complaint filed with the bar about he conflict of interest, and if they find any illegal money involved that could be an issue.

Desperate Biden campaign tries to capture the Black vote with Komrada Harris. There, I fixed it for you.

Desperate Trump campaign tries to capture Christian voters with Mike Pence. There's nothing wrong with picking a VP who will attract a demographic of the electorate.

And it is well known that mail-in voting helps the republicans. They continue to let Trump f—k up his re-election.

Yeah, I think Democrats need to be careful about what they wish for. If this is a mail-in election it's hard to predict that minority voters will mail-in at the same rate as white voters.

And I fully expect Republicans to do everything they possibly can to cheat.

View attachment 67291372

I had predicted over 6 months ago that Trump would seed a third party left candidate. I thought he would do a better job than this however.

Yeah, I think Democrats need to be careful about what they wish for. If this is a mail-in election it's hard to predict that minority voters will mail-in at the same rate as white voters.

And I fully expect Republicans to do everything they possibly can to cheat.

They always cheat but with Trump it is already going beyond anything I have ever seen. But Harris as VP is a real boost for the minority vote.

I had predicted over 6 months ago that Trump would seed a third party left candidate. I thought he would do a better job than this however.

Don't underestimate the Left's ability to self-sabotage and do it for him. Burnie or Bust. Ralph Nader.

No. That doesn't break any rules. What could happen is the lawyer who is helping both campaigns has had a complaint filed with the bar about he conflict of interest, and if they find any illegal money involved that could be an issue.

Well then, onto plan be - arrange an 'accident' for Kanye? Just joking, we just have to hope enough people get wise.

But if he did OD or something I bet the conspiracy theorists will add that to the clinton body count. Even if he does it ten years from now.

Are you implying that Kanye did not make the decision to run himself?

That Kanye is not an adult who is capable of making his own decisions?

Sounds pretty racist to me.

Are liberals threatened by conservative black males?

Desperate Trump campaign tries to capture Christian voters with Mike Pence. There's nothing wrong with picking a VP who will attract a demographic of the electorate.

Nah, they don't need to try to capture religious voters. the atheist abortionist Dims run them off regularly. I had not realized that "black bitch" was a demographic anyone wanted.

Are you implying that Kanye did not make the decision to run himself?

That Kanye is not an adult who is capable of making his own decisions?

Sounds pretty racist to me.

Are liberals threatened by conservative black males?

No, I'm implying that Kanye West is bipolar. Why is Kushner meeting with Kanye West if he's capable of making his own decisions?

It's not going to work but it's pathetic. Why doesn't Trump believe he can win on his record? Why does he have to try to trick Black voters into voting for someone else? Why won't they vote for him?

Same ole, same ole.

Why do you ask ignorant questions? Did your Third grade teacher embarrass you for being stupid?

Maybe if I was traumatized by a woman at an early age I would call women the b-word the way you do.

Back
Top Bottom