• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Desantis vaccine slogan is "Seniors first" but......

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
"rich white seniors" is what happened. OOOPS!!!!
Playing to his base, as per usual. How sad.

from the story:

Because, while coronavirus vaccines are more broadly available in Florida today just as they are nationally, DeSantis’ earliest efforts, particularly his high-profile visits to the opening of “pop-up” vaccine clinics around the state, favored wealthier, whiter communities — which also happen to be his voting base.
“I’m 71 years old, and I haven’t been able to get one,” said Willie Smith, a Black retired truck driver and Air Force veteran, during a visit to Little Buddy’s Neighborhood Store to pick up some lottery tickets. “I’ve been trying to go online, but I haven’t been able to get one. They’re always full.”

Desantis is such a bum!

"rich white seniors" is what happened. OOOPS!!!!
Playing to his base, as per usual. How sad.

from the story:

Because, while coronavirus vaccines are more broadly available in Florida today just as they are nationally, DeSantis’ earliest efforts, particularly his high-profile visits to the opening of “pop-up” vaccine clinics around the state, favored wealthier, whiter communities — which also happen to be his voting base.
“I’m 71 years old, and I haven’t been able to get one,” said Willie Smith, a Black retired truck driver and Air Force veteran, during a visit to Little Buddy’s Neighborhood Store to pick up some lottery tickets. “I’ve been trying to go online, but I haven’t been able to get one. They’re always full.”

Desantis is such a bum!
That old black guy should move to Colorado.

To get away from horrible GOP government?

Hmm. You’re sooooo close to some kind of realization, I think.
Nah...to get his vaccine.

Then he should move back to Florida to get away from the cold.

Back
Top Bottom