• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis slams NCAA and Lia Thomas, declares Florida swimmer 'rightful winner'

Lia is not a biological male though.
uh, he is of course a biological male.
You don't know her chromosome code, genital history, or brain composition.
we know he is a biological male.
The fact she's been on blockers and now estrogen, means she's no longer producing testosterone.
why on earth are you commenting about subjects you clearly have no knowledge of? Lia continues to produce testosterone. The human body requires it.

In the huge scheme of things, this is not earth shattering.....but the look on the girls faces after competing against men tells me all i need to know
Personally I find the looks on the faces of people who have trouble paying their bills or who have trouble putting food on the table on the table or who have trouble finding jobs and providing for their family or people whose families have suffered at the hands of law enforcement a lot more worthy of time and attention from politicians then the sad looks on the faces of athletes who did not win their competitions.

I wish I could have the 0.5 seconds of my life back I wasted reading this post.
You wasted more of your life writing two really ****ing dumb posts.

CRT is identical to Christians teaching the doctrine of original sin. The left has adopted almost all of the Christian tactics of control and indoctrination.
Nope. Not identical at all. 'Original Sin' is An Abrahamic religious belief not shared by many other faiths. Quite different from a discussion of racism in America - a fact not a belief in American history although the depth and breadth of its influence is open to debate. And debate we should!
Furthermore, "the Left" is not a monolith: that should be apparent to you from debating on this site.

Back
Top Bottom