• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control

An argument against what all you're saying is you don't like anyone because they disagree with you.

I don't argue against that you do you.
Incorrect, that is another mischaracterization of my point.
I guess the entire state of Florida is a remote cabin.

And the state military is just them getting mad.

If that's all it was you wouldn't be crying about it.
Incorrect, there are a few wackos in florida and people who go along with it because of "teh gays" or "teh immigrants" or whatever wedge issue getting outsized power due to gerrymandering.

They can become the Praetorian Guard when DeSantis moves to DC!

Incorrect, that is another mischaracterization of my point.
Then maybe you should clear it up.

When you communicate with people the feedback they give you is a gift.
Incorrect, there are a few wackos in florida and people who go along with it because of "teh gays" or "teh immigrants" or whatever wedge issue getting outsized power due to gerrymandering.
So it's a conspiracy against you through gerrymandering?

Well I guess thank God for gerrymandering.

Then maybe you should clear it up.

When you communicate with people the feedback they give you is a gift.
Eh, your history of posting shows me that this is fruitless as you tend to be fundamentally dishonest in your posts. The people that are worth talking to got my point.
So it's a conspiracy against you through gerrymandering?

Well I guess thank God for gerrymandering.
Gerrymandering is quite well documented at this point.

Eh, your history of posting shows me that this is fruitless as you tend to be fundamentally dishonest in your posts. The people that are worth talking to got my point.
I'm willing to bet this is everyone that stands their ground and disagrees with you.
Gerrymandering is quite well documented at this point.
and if it does what you claim it's good.

You see this division between you and me the one that can't be reconciled if anything causes of a civil war that will be it.

I'm willing to bet this is everyone that stands their ground and disagrees with you.
Incorrect, there are plenty of principled people I disagree with and I enjoy discussing things with them.

So, I will take that bet ;)
and if it does what you claim it's good.
Yup, and its statements like this that are causing people to realize that conservatives love power, even if it harms the institution of democracy and self governance.
You see this division between you and me the one that can't be reconciled if anything causes of a civil war that will be it.
Another mischaracterization of my argument and also an assumption of my beliefs and motivation creating a strawman.

Incorrect, there are plenty of principled people I disagree with and I enjoy discussing things with them.

So, I will take that bet ;)
it's probably because they don't call you out.

Yup, and its statements like this that are causing people to realize that conservatives love power, even if it harms the institution of democracy and self governance.
do you think there's a party that doesn't because if you do I have a bridge to sell you.

it's probably because they don't call you out.
Yup, they have a more honest argumentation method then your style. So far your "calling out" has been mischaracterizing my arguments instead of countering them. Also by calling out, you assume I have the same moral point of view and that being called out means anything at all to me when the reality is that I already search my morality on the arguments I make before I write them down.

This means your style is both dishonest and ineffective.
do you think there's a party that doesn't because if you do I have a bridge to sell you.
Actually, I am not a fan of either major party these days. The democrats should listen to their progressive wing less.

so as long as they're providing the proper echo for your chamber, then you'll talk to them.
This means your style is both dishonest and ineffective.
oh well your loss.
Actually, I am not a fan of either major party these days. The democrats should listen to their progressive wing less.
I think so too it would alienate the liberal Democrat voters.

so as long as they're providing the proper echo for your chamber, then you'll talk to them.
Incorrect, again. I have changed my point of view on some things due to these interactions.
oh well your loss.
I think so too it would alienate the liberal Democrat voters.
Not really. I was hoping to teach you something about your argumentation style and guide you towards a better one, but you proved resistant.

The good news is that if DeSantis tries to engage in civil war, such a small force would get rolled over in about a day.
The really good news is .. this is a very common approach that nearly 50% of states establish ... including California and New York. DeSantis is looking to protect Florida from over allocating Florida's National Guard resources pending the Pentagon's vaccine mandate.

Do a little research next time ... before using a media source that often overreacts, provides skewed information as well as engaging resources who clearly abused their position to promote their sibling.

The really good news is .. this is a very common approach that nearly 50% of states establish ... including California and New York. DeSantis is looking to protect Florida from over allocating Florida's National Guard resources pending the Pentagon's vaccine mandate.

Do a little research next time ... before using a media source that often overreacts, provides skewed information as well as engaging resources who clearly abused their position to promote their sibling.

Sound advice that won't be taken. Whichever narrative between CNN and MSNBC that is the least rational is the one that you will see promoted here.

Sound advice that won't be taken. Whichever narrative between CNN and MSNBC that is the least rational is the one that you will see promoted here.
Incorrect, it is smart to be wary of a party that tried to overthrow the election on Jan 6.

Incorrect, it is smart to be wary of a party that tried to overthrow the election on Jan 6.
:ROFLMAO:

Its like you people want to pretend that you and your rat party didnt just spend the last 5 year fabricating lies and swallowing every bullshit story you were spoonfed while you and your party set out to undo the results of the 2016 election...

:ROFLMAO:

Its like you people want to pretend that you and your rat party didnt just spend the last 5 year fabricating lies and swallowing every bullshit story you were spoonfed while you and your party set out to undo the results of the 2016 election...
I assume you are referring to the Russia thing. Whether that happened or not (that is still an open question), it has nothing to do with the attempted overthrow of the government on January 6.

I assume you are referring to the Russia thing. Whether that happened or not (that is still an open question), it has nothing to do with the attempted overthrow of the government on January 6.
Oh it wasnt just the Russia thing. Every new rumor or lie that the press ran with you people blindly gobble it up and ran to this site and shrieked TTTTRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!! You regurgtated lies daily. You embraced known and proven lies that were used by your party to hold farcical impeachments. For you to shit yourself about the actions of a relatively small group of people that rushed the capital after you and your parties actions for the last 5 years...you are just absolutely clowning yourselves.

Oh it wasnt just the Russia thing. Every new rumor or lie that the press ran with you people blindly gobble it up and ran to this site and shrieked TTTTRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!! You regurgtated lies daily. You embraced known and proven lies that were used by your party to hold farcical impeachments. For you to shit yourself about the actions of a relatively small group of people that rushed the capital after you and your parties actions for the last 5 years...you are just absolutely clowning yourselves.
While you may want to keep trying to change the conversation with whatever allegations, the simple fact is that its wise to be wary of a party that tried to overthrow the government on January 6.

You can keep spamming with nonsense if you want, but I will keep mentioning the topic in response and then continue the conversation when you are finally done.

Oh...by the way...your actions....you are doing the sae thing in THIS thread. DeSantis is a prominent republican, so the media soon feeds you shit to shriek andout and then you rush here and create threads just like they know you will. CNN didnt bother telling you that DeSantis was proposing the same thing that several Democrat run states have and that 24 other states and provinces have, including several democrat states. No...they just tugged your string and you danced.

Oh...by the way...your actions....you are doing the sae thing in THIS thread. DeSantis is a prominent republican, so the media soon feeds you shit to shriek andout and then you rush here and create threads just like they know you will. CNN didnt bother telling you that DeSantis was proposing the same thing that several Democrat run states have and that 24 other states and provinces have, including several democrat states. No...they just tugged your string and you danced.
Yup, here is more nonsense trying to distract from the fact that we should be wary of a party that tried to overthrow the government on January 6.

While you may want to keep trying to change the conversation with whatever allegations, the simple fact is that its wise to be wary of a party that tried to overthrow the government on January 6.

You can keep spamming with nonsense if you want, but I will keep mentioning the topic in response and then continue the conversation when you are finally done.
How is the Jan 6 situation YOU brought up related to the topic? And how is my pointing out your blind and blatant hypocrisy any time you even BEGIN to approach the January 6 situation not topical? Face facts...you 'people' spent 5 years doing FAR worse than what the handful of people on January 6 did. You perverted our government for political gains to attempt to overthrow a duly elected president. You have shit for credibility.

How is the Jan 6 situation YOU brought up related to the topic? And how is my pointing out your blind and blatant hypocrisy any time you even BEGIN to approach the January 6 situation not topical? Face facts...you 'people' spent 5 years doing FAR worse than what the handful of people on January 6 did. You perverted our government for political gains to attempt to overthrow a duly elected president. You have shit for credibility.
Its related to the OP. The same party that tried to overthrow the government on January 6 is the same type that would try to raise a militia to engage in civil war. Even if this particular issue doesn't pan out, its the kind of people they are.

LOL. It wasn't an attempted overthrow of the government. They protested, a handful got rowdy, they went home after a few hours.

You guys are going full Reichstag Fire propaganda push, aren't you?

LOL. It wasn't an attempted overthrow of the government. They protested, a handful got rowdy, they went home after a few hours.

You guys are going full Reichstag Fire propaganda push, aren't you?
Incorrect, it was an attempt to change legitimate election results into Trump rule and the US away from democracy.

Back
Top Bottom