• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis is a 1962 style racist

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

****ing magats are a malevolent presence that shows us we never really moved on. This is reconstruction failing because the federal government wont ****ing strong arm these assholes into submission anymore. His stunt with migrants is a spitting image of the reverse freedom rides.

Negro family on the way there….. Those migrants were trying to flee Maduro’s regime. DeSantis is a ****ing nazi scumbag.

****ing magats are a malevolent presence that shows us we never really moved on. This is reconstruction failing because the federal government wont ****ing strong arm these assholes into submission anymore. His stunt with migrants is a spitting image of the reverse freedom rides.

Sounds like somebody wants another Civil War. Be careful what you wish for there are lots of F15's and people who can fly them located in red state air force bases.

Sounds like somebody wants another Civil War. Be careful what you want wish for, there's lots of F15's located in red state air force bases.
No, it doesn't sound like that and those F15s do not belong to the states.

No, it doesn't sound like that and those F15s do not belong to the states.

OP was saying the North needs to punish Southern governors for extending the path of migrants up to Martha's Vineyard and Chicago. I don't see a problem with that. And the f15's belong to whoever is in possession when the war breaks out.

****ing klansmen took black people on busses and lied to them about the place they were going, lied about pre-availability of jobs, and never notified anyone of their arrival. **** you GOP you are a white supremacist party. Own the shit you do for once in your lives. This is the exact same stunt racists did back in the 60s. The southern strategy happened and this year the old segregationists have taken over with a more savvy platform to hide their true intentions.

DeSantis is supported by nazis and klansmen because he is one. He got help from white supremacists during his campaign against Gilleum because he is a white supremacist.

Doing human trafficking to own the libs you are just disgusting cowards but hey at least DeathSantis admits blue states are greener pastures.

OP was saying the North needs to punish Southern governors for extending the path of migrants up to Martha's Vineyard and Chicago. I don't see a problem with that. And the f15's belong to whoever is in possession when the war breaks out.
sure

Hey bub we punished governors before with the army and no civil war broke out. You dont know your damn history.

Sounds like somebody wants another Civil War. Be careful what you wish for there are lots of F15's and people who can fly them located in red state air force bases.
They also dont belong to the states. We kicked George Wallace's ass without a civil war. Sit the hell down.

I thought Massachusetts was a sanctuary state. But you fly a couple of dozen Venezuelan migrants up there and they go totally postal. It's not that they don't have the spare capacity they just don't want to be bothered with it.

Like this is my ultimate screw you to states rights. Federal intervention was absolutely necessary to kick the asses of those dipshit governors who were power hungry tyrants.

Tyranny is not defined by the place in the federal or state system. Governors can be tyrants.

Human rights> states rights always.

Bring it on big man. I'd wager there are far more Americans in the military than maga'ts

I thought Massachusetts was a sanctuary state. But you fly a couple of dozen Venezuelan migrants up there and they go totally postal. It's not that they don't have the spare capacity they just don't want to be bothered with it.
Don't know much of what happened do you?

Its the fact you dehumanize people exactly like the segregationists did in the 60s you may as well be a segregationist from the white citizens council.

Why are Northern states opposed to accepting migrants streaming over our Southern border? Arizona, Texas and Florida shouldn't have to shoulder the entire load. There should be a process where smelly immigrants could be transferred to Northern sanctuary states in an orderly way.

sure

Why are Northern states opposed to accepting migrants streaming over our Southern border? Arizona, Texas and Florida shouldn't have to shoulder the entire load. There should be a process where smelly immigrants could be transferred to Northern sanctuary states in an orderly way.
sure

Progressives are 21st-century totalitarian bigots.

Its the fact you dehumanize people exactly like the segregationists did in the 60s you may as well be a segregationist from the white citizens council.

Yes, in slavery days Northerners welcomed freed slaves. But now they're saying to Southern governors please don't send your LatinX problems up here we don't want them.

“You love those negros so much, you take em!” Those were the words segregationists used to taunt northern liberals.

Thats just like what the segregationists said about “negroes”. You are incapable of self reflection.

Thats just like what the segregationists said about “negroes”. You are incapable of self reflection.

I self reflect that the hordes of people streaming over our southern border daily need to be equally distributed among the 50 states. That includes Martha's Vineyard and Alaska.

Replace immigrants with negroes in that statement and its word for word.

In a TV interview Singelmann stated, "They have been crying the sing song on behalf of the Negroes throughout the nation. And of course now when it comes time for them to put up or shut up, they have shut up."[4] Singelmann also viewed the rides as an opportunity to steal some of the press coverage which was continuing to be devoted to the Freedom Rides and as a means to remove some African Americans from the state's welfare roll as he believed they were draining state resources.[5][6][7][8]

GOP has completely abandoned all pretense.

Back
Top Bottom