• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis Happy To Receive Emergency Aid He Callously Voted To Deny Hurricane Sandy Victims

skews13.

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

Desantis is a complete POS.

Thankfully, Our President Biden doesnt have any pettiness in him, and is graciously executing his duties to provide relief to these Americans in need.

I'll be supporting President Biden and voting Blue for the foreseeable future. The GQP freaks have got some SERIOUS housecleaning to do before I'll ever take the party seriously again.

Desantis is a complete POS.

Thankfully, Our President Biden doesnt have any pettiness in him, and is graciously executing his duties to provide relief to these Americans in need.

I'll be supporting President Biden and voting Blue for the foreseeable future. The GQP freaks have got some SERIOUS housecleaning to do before I'll ever take the party seriously again.
Yep - **** that party. And of course a Trumpsniffer will be here shortly to say anyone not kissing Dear Leader's ass was never a True Conservative (tm).

And he is getting plenty of air time out it. He is currently giving an extremely granular details on the response.

And he is getting plenty of air time out it. He is currently giving an extremely granular details on the response.
And I’d bet the people affected by the hurricane appreciate that he’s doing that.

Condemning funds for disaster relief unless he can have a hand out.

What a peach. The GQP's new Golden Child, provided Trump doesn't sabotage him.
I can hardly wait until the 2024 election season gets underway, it will be fun watching DeSantis and trump rip one another to shreds.

Why is DeSantis' wife on the dias with him during the presser? Why was she out doing assessments today? Why is she wearing the same FEMA gear as her husband?

What did he appoint her to?
Or
Is she lutenant governor?

Why is DeSantis' wife on the dias with him during the presser? Why was she out doing assessments today? Why is she wearing the same FEMA gear as her husband?

What did he appoint her to?
Or
Is she lutenant governor?
What a strange and random thing to get all worked up about.

Condemning funds for disaster relief unless he can have a hand out.

What a peach. The GQP's new Golden Child, provided Trump doesn't sabotage him.
Peaches are georgia's domain, DeSantis is an orange, like his idol.

And I’d bet the people affected by the hurricane appreciate that he’s doing that.
Yeh, the exact number of individuals working to restore power is invaluable. :)Am surprised he didn't give the number of females working.

The gop is only concerned about their own. Jersey? New York? Why would I want to help those libs? Now that the shoe is on the other foot all of a sudden the federal government they can't stand for spending 'their' money is being looked at like a savior now. Thankfully the dems are not as petty as the gop, it's not in our nature to watch other americans suffer and we will offer help to our fellow americans. Sadly the loyalty only seems to flow one way.

Yes he is. He is acting adult. This will hurt his image with MAGA.

Yeh, the exact number of individuals working to restore power is invaluable. :)Am surprised he didn't give the number of females working.
The worst thing in a disaster situation like that is to have no information at all. Knowing that there’s a large force of people working to restore power, provide food and supplies as well as first aid is indeed invaluable.

What a strange and random thing to get all worked up about.
Worked up over?
Well, to be far, I'd do her.

But my questions were damned serious. I take it you gave no clue but wanted attention,?

The aid is for people suffering through the disaster. They shouldn't suffer more because Florida has at least two extremely ambitious sociopaths..

Worked up over?
Well, to be far, I'd do her.

But my questions were damned serious. I take it you gave no clue but wanted artention,?
I’m sure she’s flattered that she gives you a boner.

The aid is for people suffering through the disaster. They shouldn't suffer more because Florida has at least two extremely ambitious sociopaths..
Val Demings and Nikki Fried?

40,000 electric workers. Joe had FEMA staged before the storm hit.
So different than Trump, Obama or Bush Jr.

America is very very lucky to have Joe!

Back
Top Bottom