• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis bullied kids to take off their masks

RaleBulgarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
DeSantis proves yet again why he should never be president, let alone keep his job as Florida’s governor.

Trumpsters, don’t bother arguing that DeSantis didn’t order the high school students to take off their masks, so it wasn’t really bullying.

Anyone can see for themselves that the students were embarrassed at being dressed down by the governor, and removed their masks reluctantly.

"As always, our students should be valued and celebrated," Hillsborough Schools Superintendent Addison Davis said in a statement. "It is a student and parents’ choice to protect their health in a way they feel most appropriate. We are proud of the manner in which our students represented themselves and our school district.”
"As always, our students should be valued and celebrated," Hillsborough Schools Superintendent Addison Davis said in a statement. "It is a student and parents’ choice to protect their health in a way they feel most appropriate. We are proud of the manner in which our students represented themselves and our school district.”

"We've gotta stop with this COVID theater. So if you wanna wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous."

"Of course, since I'm a 3rd class dick, I'll use my bullshit power to demean you for being cautious, plus my hillbilly voters will think that I'm strong"

DeSantis proves yet again why he should never be president, let alone keep his job as Florida’s governor.

Trumpsters, don’t bother arguing that DeSantis didn’t order the high school students to take off their masks, so it wasn’t really bullying.

Anyone can see for themselves that the students were embarrassed at being dressed down by the governor, and removed their masks reluctantly.

:mad:

It's about time somebody exposes the BS. Masks on kids are complete theater. Useless, feel good crap. Garbage. Follow the science.

So you're gonna scream that now, when, no thanks to anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, the numbers are coming down?

Hope you weren't looking for any credibility.

One of them should have told him they were gonna wear it because they didn't know if his dirty ass was gonna infect them.

Children cannot look up to those in government positions anymore, not since traitor trump, DeSantis and other GQP trash still exist. It's a shame what the rightwing nutters have done to this country, we should never forget.....history will not forget.

Spare us the false indignation. Progressives do nothing but shame people they don't agree with. That's their entire playbook. Don't cry when you get a taste of it back.

So you're gonna scream that now, when, no thanks to anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, the numbers are coming down?

Hope you weren't looking for any credibility.
What is your explanation for the numbers coming down now but not sooner?

Children cannot look up to those in government positions anymore, not since traitor trump, DeSantis and other GQP trash still exist. It's a shame what the rightwing nutters have done to this country, we should never forget.....history will not forget.
Progressives have proven themselves to be a vindictive bunch, that's for sure.

Regardless of your beliefs, it's there prerogative to wear a mask if they so chose.
We can say the same thing about the governor. Its his perogitive if he wants masked children in the same picture as he is in. We're those children forced to be in the picture?

We can the same thing about the governor. Its his perogitive if he wants masked children in the same picture as he is in. We're those children forced to be in the picture?

I have no idea of how this photo-op was organized. For all i know, DeSantis may have been the guest?

But, he sure wasn't showing respect for those constituent's desires. Maybe he needs to realize he works for them, not the other way around?

We can say the same thing about the governor. Its his perogitive if he wants masked children in the same picture as he is in. We're those children forced to be in the picture?

Yeah....he can't risk them looking smarter than him without saying a word.

Spare us the false indignation. Progressives do nothing but shame people they don't agree with. That's their entire playbook.
Failed deflection attempt noted and appropriately dismissed.
Don't cry when you get a taste of it back.
😄 Silly @trouble13, I’m not crying. I’m calling out an asshole for bullying children.

Agree 100%, and 👍👍 to the County Superintendent of Schools for standing up for the kids.

They must be used to that, they got bullied by the government to put them on.

Factually he’s right, but he went about it all wrong.

How is started.

How it ended.

From the Florida official weekly covid reports......

01-07.png

02-25.png

Date of report (total deaths) increase from previous report

01-07 (62,688) + 184
01-14 (63,158) + 470
01-21 (63,763) + 605
01-28 (64,955) + 1,192
02-04 (66,279) + 1,324
02-11 (67,572) + 1,293
02-18 (68,902) + 1,330
02-25 (69,790) + 888

Looks like 70,000 dead now.

I have no idea of how this photo-op was organized. For all i know, DeSantis may have been the guest?

But, he sure wasn't showing respect for those constituent's desires. Maybe he needs to realize he works for them, not the other way around?
I can respect the argument you are making. It is essentially the same argument anti-mandate people are making.

Most of us do not like being forced to be a political prop.

Forcing kids to wears masks is idiotic.

Biden works for me? ;) Can I fire his wrinkled old ass for calling people Neanderthals?

Back
Top Bottom